Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Decent materials for making rosaries?

exarkuun1991

It's time I made rosaries. Been employed a year (thank you Father, Vine as well) but..

easiest place to get things? Jewazon. hate how easy it is to find things i want on there, however..ive not had much luck getting the necklace/rosary parts I require. most kits have ugly or super tiny beads designed for kids..then there's the "chakra bead" kits that use some kind of fake looking volcanic ash beads for Japa meditation(Buddhist)..

i got one craft store near me, will check them out monday or tuesday when i can. but i could go for some advice. i know to make one for white magick, one for black magick..i had the idea to use small white beads with larger golden beads for white magick, small red large black for black magick. this isnt set in stone, nor is the pun intended, but, was a thought. color coded separates them easily.

I'd say, it's up to you.

Preferring Satanic hues, I chose onyx, coral, also amethyst... some of the beads are made of glass, of cobalt colour. 

Oh, and do you happen to have any idea as to how many beads do you need to buy? Because 108 kinda does not make sense. 108 for vibration, but other beads, namely for affirmations?

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <exarkuun1991@... wrote :

It's time I made rosaries. Been employed a year (thank you Father, Vine as well) but..

easiest place to get things? Jewazon. hate how easy it is to find things i want on there, however..ive not had much luck getting the necklace/rosary parts I require. most kits have ugly or super tiny beads designed for kids..then there's the "chakra bead" kits that use some kind of fake looking volcanic ash beads for Japa meditation(Buddhist)..

i got one craft store near me, will check them out monday or tuesday when i can. but i could go for some advice. i know to make one for white magick, one for black magick..i had the idea to use small white beads with larger golden beads for white magick, small red large black for black magick. this isnt set in stone, nor is the pun intended, but, was a thought. color coded separates them easily.

Attachments :
To be completely honest, Walmart has some nice beads in the fabric section (don't go to the actual beads/jewelry/crafts section because its more aimed at kids with clear plastic beads and sparkly things) if you're on a budget. I got some surprisingly nice colored glass and ceramic beads for mine, just made it today. if you get one of those strands of beads that come as four strands for $5, it has, if i counted correctly, 101 beads-- I counted when I bought them, and if memory serves right its 101, but regardless, there are more than enough for the main strand minus the affirmation beads, which you can just go with a small strand of 12-15 beads for and still have enough left over for the four little ones at the bottom near the Baphomet charm/pendant. The chord and bigger beads you can get for $2.45 and $3 something respectively.
Pictured is the one I made (without the pendant just yet). I used three different sizes of beads since the larger two near the bottom came with the little red ones, but that's more of a personal choice than anything and it'll keep me from accidentally looping around again... 
Just wanted to add this on for anyone who doesn't have money to spare $30 or so on fancy beads or buying a handmade satanic rosary :)

Looks nice.Sadly I didn't use the place. Nor found that one.However happy with what I got.

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!
On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:39 PM, kadenl1203@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   To be completely honest, Walmart has some nice beads in the fabric section (don't go to the actual beads/jewelry/crafts section because its more aimed at kids with clear plastic beads and sparkly things) if you're on a budget. I got some surprisingly nice colored glass and ceramic beads for mine, just made it today. if you get one of those strands of beads that come as four strands for $5, it has, if i counted correctly, 101 beads-- I counted when I bought them, and if memory serves right its 101, but regardless, there are more than enough for the main strand minus the affirmation beads, which you can just go with a small strand of 12-15 beads for and still have enough left over for the four little ones at the bottom near the Baphomet charm/pendant. The chord and bigger beads you can get for $2.45 and $3 something respectively.
Pictured is the one I made (without the pendant just yet). I used three different sizes of beads since the larger two near the bottom came with the little red ones, but that's more of a personal choice than anything and it'll keep me from accidentally looping around again... 
Just wanted to add this on for anyone who doesn't have money to spare $30 or so on fancy beads or buying a handmade satanic rosary :)

ok thanks. sadly jewhoo is screwing up my ability to see and reply to messages. there doesn't seem to be an image on my end..but i'll take your word for it. still need to go shopping, not had the right kind of "free time" yet..but one is required soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back