Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

December 8 ritual

Anike Anike

<td val[/IMG]Hey Brothers and Sisters, just did the destruction ritual and man it feels good. Just chillin out in the room where I done it and it's got such a cool atmosphere! Yeah, just before I started my ritual I went on my phone on the internet to check the invocations, repeat it and all. And to my surprise not only have I completely forgot the 4 Crowned Prince's invocation and the Internet wasn't working (few minutes before it was) so I got pissed and kept trying, finally I solved the problem, turns out suddenly a crappy Wi Fi appeared and my phone caught it, it never did that. Fuckin kikes. Anyway, I repeated it and all went well I think! Looking forward to hearing others experiences!
Hail Satan![/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Good job brother that can't stop us unless we let them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: Jos <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] December 8 ritual
Sent: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 8:48:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Hey Brothers and Sisters, just did the destruction ritual and man it feels good. Just chillin out in the room where I done it and it's got such a cool atmosphere! Yeah, just before I started my ritual I went on my phone on the internet to check the invocations, repeat it and all. And to my surprise not only have I completely forgot the 4 Crowned Prince's invocation and the Internet wasn't working (few minutes before it was) so I got pissed and kept trying, finally I solved the problem, turns out suddenly a crappy Wi Fi appeared and my phone caught it, it never did that. Fuckin kikes. Anyway, I repeated it and all went well I think! Looking forward to hearing others experiences!
Hail Satan![/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thx bro and yeah, even if the Internet kept failing I would have still done it. NOTHING can stop us!
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; anikeanime@... <anikeanime@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] December 8 ritual
Sent: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 9:20:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Good job brother that can't stop us unless we let them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: Jos <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] December 8 ritual
Sent: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 8:48:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Hail Satan![/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

I did the ritual with two other brothers in Satan. It was very powerful!!

Thank You everyone who joined in this ritual!

Stay tuned for The ritual on monday.

It begins a forty day working. If you do not wish to do the forty day working, that is ok.

If you can only do the ritual that would be swell as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Good job brother that can't stop us unless we let them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]Mhmm, I felt some cool energy too. And I will definitely join into the ritual on Monday and the 40 day working!
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: December 8 ritual
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 5:17:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

It begins a forty day working. If you do not wish to do the forty day working, that is ok.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

I wanted to do that, Then Hey guess what happened that day, Electricity black out, then My Parents get possessed,Ussually mom gets overly angry and then they cut off my internet, Goodbye Saturday... lmao. So Annoying

<td val[/IMG]Seriously that is unbelievable! Seems Internet loss just before the ritual doesn't only happen to me ;)hope you can join in on Monday!
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: December 8 ritual
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 1:19:15 PM

I did the ritual too. I was woken up just in time to prepare. I was also having problems with Damn internet. I still went throught with the ritual and I felt exhausted but great. About 15 minutes later after cleansing My apartment I started the other 40 day destruction ritual. Still feel great but life still sucks. Probably just the depression from using all My bioelectricity though. I also look forward to starting the other 40 day working and and finishing the first 40 destruction ritual. Im gonna be fucking busy but fuck the jews!
Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 12:48 PST Anike Anike wrote:

Hey Brothers and Sisters, just did the destruction ritual and man it feels good. Just chillin out in the room where I done it and it's got such a cool atmosphere! Yeah, just before I started my ritual I went on my phone on the internet to check the invocations, repeat it and all. And to my surprise not only have I completely forgot the 4 Crowned Prince's invocation and the Internet wasn't working (few minutes before it was) so I got pissed and kept trying, finally I solved the problem, turns out suddenly a crappy Wi Fi appeared and my phone caught it, it never did that. Fuckin kikes. Anyway, I repeated it and all went well I think! Looking forward to hearing others experiences!
Hail Satan!

Hm, I felt rather calm... It's weird I guess that even while doing Destruction Rituals I feel calm. :p
I'm happy I did it though. :)
Our victory is SO certain I just want to get out in the streets and celebrate already haha :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hey Brothers and Sisters, just did the destruction ritual and man it feels good. Just chillin out in the room where I done it and it's got such a cool atmosphere! Yeah, just before I started my ritual I went on my phone on the internet to check the invocations, repeat it and all. And to my surprise not only have I completely forgot the 4 Crowned Prince's invocation and the Internet wasn't working (few minutes before it was) so I got pissed and kept trying, finally I solved the problem, turns out suddenly a crappy Wi Fi appeared and my phone caught it, it never did that. Fuckin kikes. Anyway, I repeated it and all went well I think! Looking forward to hearing others experiences!
Hail Satan!

I did the ritual too and I felt powerful energy.
For privacy reasons I wasn't able to do the ritual during Saturn's hour
so I did it during Mars hours instead.

<td val[/IMG]I hope mine is still valid because i did mine in the hour of mars instead of Saturn.
it was powerful indeed !!

<hr>
Hail Lucifer! 
Hail Father Satan !
Hail Bastet-Sama !
Hail all Gods of duat !

--- On Sun, 12/9/12, damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: December 8 ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012, 6:17 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

I did the ritual too and i felt powerfull energy.
For privacy reasons i wasn't able to do the ritual during Saturn's hour so i did it during Mars hours unstead.

On 12/08/2012 09:48 PM, Anike Anike wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG] Hey Brothers and Sisters, just did the destruction ritual and man it feels good. Just chillin out in the room where I done it and it's got such a cool atmosphere! Yeah, just before I started my ritual I went on my phone on the internet to check the invocations, repeat it and all. And to my surprise not only have I completely forgot the 4 Crowned Prince's invocation and the Internet wasn't working (few minutes before it was) so I got pissed and kept trying, finally I solved the problem, turns out suddenly a crappy Wi Fi appeared and my phone caught it, it never did that. Fuckin kikes. Anyway, I repeated it and all went well I think! Looking forward to hearing others experiences!
Hail Satan! [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back