Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

December 11 2012 starts Day One Of Meditation Training

damnplanetsaturn

Day One of the meditation training will start on December 11 2012. When one of us advances, we all advance. Ask yourself is now the time to advance your soul? Is NOW the time to work towards being a God?

<td val[/IMG]Yes
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] December 11 2012 starts Day One Of Meditation Training
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 4:46:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

Day One of the meditation training will start on December 11 2012. When one of us advances, we all advance. Ask yourself is now the time to advance your soul? Is NOW the time to work towards being a God?

[/TD]

can't wait I'm excited Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 7, 2012 6:13 AM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]Yes
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] December 11 2012 starts Day One Of Meditation Training
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 4:46:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

am all in for this damn i know when i first started i was so wishy washy didnt know where to start was not regular and got frustrated as didnt know if i was even doing things correctly

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back