Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Death Spell need Help

mikelorenz195

Hello everyone,

i have there a big problem with some persons. I need help for a death spell. Because if i don't destroy them they will destroy me. I am not much experience with magic and spells. What is the best way to destroy em or maybe to take them the life?
Is there any way that you can help me to destroy them or to do the death spell?
I never would ask i someone casn help me with the death but this time i see no other way for this two person. They must go.

Please i really need your help.

Hail Satan!

Well I'm happy we're on the same boat. The main reason I came to Satan a few years ago was to get a Demon to kill a target I hated very much who's been stuck with me for many lifetimes. I used to have an enormous amount of psychic energy where I could control people at ease. But however I could of devoured my enemy but it was the emotion of *guilt* that got in the way. Whatever the hell you do, work first on destroying guilt. Try power-hypnosis and use creative affirmations. The only way I see it now is a murder/suicide. I hardly ever get depressed, I'm usually happy but I just hate my enemy who's been with me for many incarnations and he needs to be dealt with in this life. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but it comes from experience.

I never feel guilt and i never regret.

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 01:59:19 PM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Death Spell need Help

Well I'm happy we're on the same boat. The main reason I came to Satan a few years ago was to get a Demon to kill a target I hated very much who's been stuck with me for many lifetimes. I used to have an enormous amount of psychic energy where I could control people at ease. But however I could of devoured my enemy but it was the emotion of *guilt* that got in the way. Whatever the hell you do, work first on destroying guilt. Try power-hypnosis and use creative affirmations. The only way I see it now is a murder/suicide I hardly ever get depressed, I'm usually happy but I just hate my enemy who's been with me for many incarnations and he needs to be dealt with in this life. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but it comes from experience.

I'm not only cam to Satan to kill someone. But i think someday everyone comes to the point where he/she said i don't will destroy them i will see them now death. And i am now at this point. The reason why i will this is first they on the way to destroy my wohle life. Friends go away from me and one off them have try to killed me. And i know if i dont handle now i have a very big problem and maybe this time they killed me. I am so full of hate against these two persons and i see no other way now only their death. No destruction, only death.
But i have really no experience with negative energy and with spells.
I know the power comes from my mind and my emotions can do great works if i put it both together. But this is not enough for me i will be on the saved site that they really go from this world.

Thank you for the telling of your experience i will try further on to direct the energy to them. But i think help would be great.

Hail Satan!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "highabove72" <highabove72@...
Gesendet: 01.09.09 16:21:43
An: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Betreff: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Death Spell need Help

Well I'm happy we're on the same boat. The main reason I came to Satan a few years ago was to get a Demon to kill a target I hated very much who's been stuck with me for many lifetimes. I used to have an enormous amount of psychic energy where I could control people at ease. But however I could of devoured my enemy but it was the emotion of *guilt* that got in the way. Whatever the hell you do, work first on destroying guilt. Try power-hypnosis and use creative affirmations. The only way I see it now is a murder/suicide. I hardly ever get depressed, I'm usually happy but I just hate my enemy who's been with me for many incarnations and he needs to be dealt with in this life. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but it comes from experience.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I'm in a similar situation. I have an individual in my life who's against me, but unfortunately, I hold love for this person. How do I manage to actually Kill them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikelorenz195" <eminencool@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

i have there a big problem with some persons. I need help for a death spell. Because if i don't destroy them they will destroy me. I am not much experience with magic and spells. What is the best way to destroy em or maybe to take them the life?
I never would ask i someone casn help me with the death but this time i see no other way for this two person. They must go.

Hail Satan!

Death spells won't work unless you hold no guilt about killing the person. If you have love for them, you will feel guilt.

My advice is to do a spell to drive them away instead.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 01:05:04 -0000
To: <[email protected]
  I'm in a similar situation. I have an individual in my life who's against me, but unfortunately, I hold love for this person. How do I manage to actually Kill them?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "mikelorenz195" <eminencool@ ... wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hail Satan!

Since you mentioned they're out to kill you, I recommend you go buy a gun since you're not advanced in psychic power. Guns are cheap. they're sold legally and illegally everywhere for a few hundred dollars. You have the right to shoot them if they intrude your property without your notice. I personally don't have a gun though.

Lol, yes this should be the easy way with a gun. But in germany you don't have the right to waer a gun without any license. It dosen't matter if you have it to protect yourself or your family. Even if you just have it in your home they can put you into the jail for this or let you pay alot of money and you must do hours of community service.
It's not so easy here. Even they beat me into the hospital i don't have the right here to kill them. That is my problem. If i shoot them in this situation i must go to the court and explain them way i have this gun without any license? And at the end i must pay for everything.

Gesendet: 03.09.09 18:07:02

Since you mentioned they're out to kill you, I recommend you go buy a gun since you're not advanced in psychic power. Guns are cheap. they're sold legally and illegally everywhere for a few hundred dollars. You have the right to shoot them if they intrude your property without your notice. I personally don't have a gun though.

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:
My advice invest in a nice sword or axe to cleave heads off with always helps besides if your nt advanced but in good physical health i also suggest weight training as it helps you maximize how much chi you can intake in your body. when you get powerful enough alls you have to do is think your hated ones dead or away from you and well you get the idea.

How hard is it to receive a license?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Lorenz <eminencool@... wrote:

Lol, yes this should be the easy way with a gun. But in germany you don't have the right to waer a gun without any license. It dosen't matter if you have it to protect yourself or your family. Even if you just have it in your home they can put you into the jail for this or let you pay alot of money and you must do hours of community service.
It's not so easy here. Even they beat me into the hospital i don't have the right here to kill them. That is my problem. If i shoot them in this situation i must go to the court and explain them way i have this gun without any license? And at the end i must pay for everything.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Are you sure that guilt naturally follows love? I have been changing myself and my emotional arrangement over the past few years. I am under the feeling of "I love you, but this has to be done for the better." I also often have the thought "Awe, she dose Love me, I should kill her." with no feelings of remorse. Actually, I think the problem is outside of me. This thing that is trying to use me. It sucks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anthony" <nightchild@... wrote:

Death spells won't work unless you hold no guilt about killing the person. If you have love for them, you will feel guilt.

My advice is to do a spell to drive them away instead.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----

Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 01:05:04
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikelorenz195" <eminencool@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hail Satan!

man id so do just that sad thing is im in military and im pending medical discharge b/c of some sick accident hail satan and I'm thankful my demon friend guardian and well respected ally Klepoth was there to assist me in my survival but being military its hard for me to do what u said thats why i was looking for an alitilary method of fighting pyhcically i have my candle and other tools if theres away to use ritual and energy to help better i will do it give it my all!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aresascent" <aresascent@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

My advice invest in a nice sword or axe to cleave heads off with always helps besides if your nt advanced but in good physical health i also suggest weight training as it helps you maximize how much chi you can intake in your body. when you get powerful enough alls you have to do is think your hated ones dead or away from you and well you get the idea.

You must go to an gun club for this license and don't get this after a few weeks or month. You must do a exam for this and they check if you are in the case to wear it. They check if you are mental ill, an alcoholic or drug addicted, if you have law previous conviction and so on. Firsth when everything is negativ you get it after this time and this can take long.
Its not so easy here like in the usa.
And this allways can take time
Von: "pinkbunnygirlmoo" <pinkbunnygirlmoo@...
Gesendet: 05.09.09 11:43:53

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Lorenz <eminencool@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Still sounds worth it.

You must go to an gun club for this license and don't get this after a few weeks or month. You must do a exam for this and they check if you are in the case to wear it. They check if you are mental ill, an alcoholic or drug addicted, if you have law previous conviction and so on. Firsth when everything is negativ you get it after this time and this can take long.
Its not so easy here like in the usa.
And this allways can take time
Von: "pinkbunnygirlmoo" <pinkbunnygirlmoo@...
Gesendet: 05.09.09 11:43:53

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Lorenz <eminencool@ wrote:

Von: "highabove72" <highabove72@

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back