Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Death Ritual

*DarkAngel666*

I have someone I really hate and has gotta go, but I don't know have the stuff to make a poppit...and I can't afford it either....I'm still a beginner, but I feel enough anger to do this.
-----
Hail Father and Lord God Satan and His Glorious Demons!

I guess the easiest way would be to make a thoughtform.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

I have someone I really hate and has gotta go, but I don't know have the stuff to make a poppit...and I can't afford it either....I'm still a beginner, but I feel enough anger to do this.
-----

If you are still a beginner you might end up hurting yourself if you dont know how to correctly handle energies. Im just warning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@ wrote:

-----

<td val[/IMG]Good advice!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 4/10/11, William Corbeil <lemice1@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Death Ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 11:01 PM

If you are still a beginner you might end up hurting yourself if you dont know how to correctly handle energies. Im just warning.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "BlackSunOfSatan" <ofenki@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@ wrote:

-----
[/TD]

Try a Destruct[/IMG]</var>   Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2011 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Death Ritual

-----

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back