Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dear satanist.

tinus.walther

Dear Brothers,Sisters,

My name is Tinus Walther. I am 18 years old.Living in holland. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S SUCKS BUT ALWAYS COMMERCIAL.

I Just wonder that i know so much at my age...
But never done anything with it before.
A normal person would not have this information in life time.

I just getting older now and got the feeling that i am TO-LATE.
But i know i ain't to late for learn more and more.
At my age i would be able to getting the time faster than that i losed.
Maby it was a test but my discepline's say's i have to done it.

Few year later at this moment i know from my self it is a very good time to work my self up.

I know there are some curses on my from the christians. who spend ther words of bijbel on me. It's feels like i have ther voice's in my head but put it away and only focus on the old feeling what i have before i get lazzy on work-outs.just the feeling of love from Satan.

i just slack on buying stuff because my feeling want's to get the best of the best and i can not bring that up. in way of No communication with the Items.

There are Many Online site's to buy stuff for the ritual's, But the Joyofsatan.org give us a perfect example what needing for the rituals.

Like the charlic they made from coper and layed with ''silver'', my feeling says it's not what i needed.

1.May any have perfect sites to buy my stuff.

2. I want to do my rituals but there are none satanic covens where i lived. And the covens who are doing spirituality (though)Are not working in the name of satan. I would not pray to any other god than satan.
They won't let me join because of the reason to unknown and my age.

I got the feeling i need to done all this work alone and that is not a problem but i want to do it right before i start doing it and don't know how to finish it.

I ain't alone but in the 1600 -1900 There are teachers and they all being in covens or get murded .
People who sells there information ask a pot of gold. what i can't pay.
I though that information in spirituality don't like to be selled.

There are none video's who let me see the perfect work-out.

3. i think it's the way of experience. Just start low en grow up and getting communication and get guided like my feeling said.

How to get the perfect stuff for my altar.????
How to get the perfect rituals ?????

I am researching Mr . A.Crowley I wish i would be like him. but my feeling says i need to be higher than that.

Any help from you?

faithfully yours,

Brothers and sisters

GREETZ Herder Hail satan and the followers of the truth will be appreciate.

I dont know how yahoo still works. so Mail me for sure

1. You can search amazon or google to find out where to buy
ritual items online. You don't NEED them though.

2. Don't worry about joining a coven right now. Covens are for SS who are advanced. Right now just focus on empowering yourself through power meditation and yoga. You can do the 6-month training program on the JoyOfSatan.org website to start out.

3. Ppl who try and sell spiritual knowledge to you are just scamming you. All it is is new age bullshit. Everything you need is on the JoS and it's all free. And one more thing, stay away from Crowley. He was a judeo-xian ritualist who worked with the enemy. He was NOT a Satanist... If you have any questions just feel free to ask them here. Welcome to the group and good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2013, at 2:36 PM, "tinus.walther" <herderpower@... wrote:

Dear Brothers,Sisters,

My name is Tinus Walther. I am 18 years old.Living in holland. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S SUCKS BUT ALWAYS COMMERCIAL.

Few year later at this moment i know from my self it is a very good time to work my self up.

I know there are some curses on my from the christians. who spend ther words of bijbel on me. It's feels like i have ther voice's in my head but put it away and only focus on the old feeling what i have before i get lazzy on work-outs.just the feeling of love from Satan.

i just slack on buying stuff because my feeling want's to get the best of the best and i can not bring that up. in way of No communication with the Items.

There are Many Online site's to buy stuff for the ritual's, But the Joyofsatan.org give us a perfect example what needing for the rituals.

Like the charlic they made from coper and layed with ''silver'', my feeling says it's not what i needed.

2. I want to do my rituals but there are none satanic covens where i lived. And the covens who are doing spirituality (though)Are not working in the name of satan. I would not pray to any other god than satan.

I got the feeling i need to done all this work alone and that is not a problem but i want to do it right before i start doing it and don't know how to finish it.

I ain't alone but in the 1600 -1900 There are teachers and they all being in covens or get murded .

3. i think it's the way of experience. Just start low en grow up and getting communication and get guided like my feeling said.

I am researching Mr . A.Crowley I wish i would be like him. but my feeling says i need to be higher than that.

Any help from you?

faithfully yours,

Brothers and sisters

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

you shouldn't share any of ur personal information online
is not safe.
read and study joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tinus.walther" <herderpower@... wrote:

Dear Brothers,Sisters,

Any help from you?

faithfully yours,

Brothers and sisters

About the training you want to do.
Take your own time and build your own speed, but be disciplined enough to keep it going.
Otherwise it is indeed wise to take the six months training program from the site as stated in the previous response.
Renember to achieve your goals you will have to fight.
Also, its awesome that your from The Netherlands, i am also Dutch.
Plus your the first Dutch Satanist i've heard about.
Granted i have not really been searching but still.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

1. You can search amazon or google to find out where to buy
ritual items online. You don't NEED them though.

2. Don't worry about joining a coven right now. Covens are for SS who are advanced. Right now just focus on empowering yourself through power meditation and yoga. You can do the 6-month training program on the JoyOfSatan.org website to start out.

3. Ppl who try and sell spiritual knowledge to you are just scamming you. All it is is new age bullshit. Everything you need is on the JoS and it's all free. And one more thing, stay away from Crowley. He was a judeo-xian ritualist who worked with the enemy. He was NOT a Satanist... If you have any questions just feel free to ask them here. Welcome to the group and good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2013, at 2:36 PM, "tinus.walther" <herderpower@... wrote:

Dear Brothers,Sisters,

Any help from you?

faithfully yours,

Brothers and sisters

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back