Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Deamon experience.

brandon weaver

So I was laying in bed in the morning-before i got up- and i was talking to this person or something, and he whispered to me " Im going to touch your neck" and the second he said neck i felt a hand sliding across my neck. Its weird cause i didn't do anything to provoke him. Is it normal for a demon to do that?

Yup! see not scarey and very friendly.You should try finding out whats his/her name i get touched alot too but ive only been spoken to twice. Yes its very normal to be astrally touched by a demon sounds like your gardian is trying to get a bond with you now,i dont know how to get a stronger bond hopefully someone else can tell us.Happy solstace,enjoy Yule -David http://www.joyofsatan.org Hail Satan-Enki!!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 12:02:59 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Deamon experience.

So I was laying in bed in the morning-before i got up- and i was talking to this person or something, and he whispered to me " Im going to touch your neck" and the second he said neck i felt a hand sliding across my neck. Its weird cause i didn't do anything to provoke him. Is it normal for a demon to do that?

Provoke him ? He was being nice they are nice to us . He was just trying to feel comfy m that's all Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "brandon weaver" <aietmaw@... Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:02:59 +0000To: [email protected]<[email protected]Subject: [Teens4Satan] Deamon experience.

Yea i would say that's your guardian demon. I would try and get his/her name if you can. I'm still trying to get my gd's name but it's a bit hard since he/she only touches my back every so often letting me know their there.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandon weaver" <aietmaw@... wrote:

Yes its normal. Sometimes its scary at first, but you have to learn the meaning of it before you jump to conclusions. I have two daemon friends and sometimes when I'm sleeping they will feed me 'blood' and I will see it flow into my mouth. At first I thought they were teasing me about the existence of vampires, but then I realized they were giving me energy because I subconsciously give my energy to those around me. So something I thought was meant as a joke, was actually helping me with my everyday life. And sometimes they just get lonely, but they're never mean.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Markko Donto" <markkodonto@... wrote:

Provoke him ? He was being nice they are nice to us . He was just trying to feel comfy m that's all
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:02:59
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Deamon experience.

I did a ritual to thank Satan for all the things he helped me with and all the things I managed to do with his help. So I was meditating and had the sudden urge to try and use my dear and beloved bracelet as a pendulum and when I asked if there was someone else with me in this room because I felt a lot of energy the pendulum began to move!
Later I discovered that I talked with Paimon and he told me about my Guardian Demon. He said my Guardian Demon would be Nebiros/ Cerberus, but he wouldn't talk to me in the next time.
I wonder... why does a Demon talk to me, but my Guardian Demon refuses to do so? I'm meditating every day to sharpen my senses a bit... maybe I should do something else so he would talk to me or show me if he's there?
I haven't been spoken to a demon yet... at least I haven't noticed, and I'm not sure wether I've been touched by one or not. So, any tips what I should do besides meditating?
I'm doing the third eye opening meditation currently, and the typical foundation/ trance meditation every day... so should I do something else?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back