Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

day for year ephemeris

Sss D.

do i count the current year or the year i was born for the planets

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]A secondary progression is as described. A solar arc progresses every planet that same degree of the natal secondary progressed Sun, but again for each planet. Thus they are more 'active' than secondary aspects as secondary aspects move very slowly. They are however, less powerful. The secondary progressed Moon mimics the transiting Saturn cycle of 29.5 years. Saturn is each sign roughly 2.5 years. So does the secondary progressed Moon as the transiting Moon is in each sign roughly 2.5 days through it's 29.5 day monthly cycle.   Note that the Moon's phases do not match the 29,5 day cycle thru the zodiac. The phase cycle is 28 days. Thus 13 lunations a year, verses 12 cycles of 29.5 days transits thru the signs cycle. The Moon's phases also correlate to the annual sabbat cycles.   Solar arc aspects only operate within a half degree of exactness (before & after) & are less powerful than the a regular transit & secondary progressed aspects.

--- On Mon, 2/25/13, f.follets <f.follets@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: day for year ephemeris
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, February 25, 2013, 6:12 AM

The year you were born, one day after the birthday per year of life.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Sss D." wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Ok thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], m_18 <magus_18@... wrote:

A secondary progression is as described. A solar arc progresses every planet that same degree of the natal secondary progressed Sun, but again for each planet. Thus they are more 'active' than secondary aspects as secondary aspects move very slowly. They are however, less powerful. The secondary progressed Moon mimics the transiting Saturn cycle of 29.5 years. Saturn is each sign roughly 2.5 years. So does the secondary progressed Moon as the transiting Moon is in each sign roughly 2.5 days through it's 29.5 day monthly cycle.

Note that the Moon's phases do not match the 29,5 day cycle thru the zodiac. The phase cycle is 28 days. Thus 13 lunations a year, verses 12 cycles of 29.5 days transits thru the signs cycle. The Moon's phases also correlate to the annual sabbat cycles.

Solar arc aspects only operate within a half degree of exactness (before & after) & are less powerful than the a regular transit & secondary progressed aspects.

--- On Mon, 2/25/13, f.follets <f.follets@... wrote:

Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: day for year ephemeris
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, February 25, 2013, 6:12 AM

The year you were born, one day after the birthday per year of life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sss D." wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back