Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Datting for SS

Timothy92

I have seen posts about datting, and I think that we should have a group just for that, so it dosent blow up any of the main groups. Also I think some of the highers have said not to use the groups for this, but if anyone has some ideas, feel free to comment.

It's not encouraged because we would be opening ourselves up to infiltrators if we had some kind of dating component to this whole thing. It happens anyway because people talk and sometimes Satan brings some people together online but doing it openly opens us up to all kinds of trouble.

I can give you some advice that was good enough to get ME hooked up...summon Lerajie! She is our Goddess of Love and Pleasure, and happens to be my guardian Demoness. We 1st met when She showed up at my bedside taking my hand and lifting me up (I'm handycapped if you haven't read) to walk with her. Then years later I found out who she was when a sister on here recommended to summon Her for this very purpose.
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 00:31:47 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Datting for SS
  I have seen posts about datting, and I think that we should have a group just for that, so it dosent blow up any of the main groups. Also I think some of the highers have said not to use the groups for this, but if anyone has some ideas, feel free to comment.

Your right I think there should be a group for ss people for dating I am my self looking for a ss lady to befriend and get to know

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

I understand and know where you are coming from, but people would just have to be careful, just like Datting in person you take a risk. You just have to get to know the person first before you open up to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

It's not encouraged because we would be opening ourselves up to infiltrators if we had some kind of dating component to this whole thing. It happens anyway because people talk and sometimes Satan brings some people together online but doing it openly opens us up to all kinds of trouble.

I would not think it is a good idea due to the fact that there are infiltrators that are even online to misguide people off Satanism. Oh yeah and giving your name,address i would not recommend that doing that while being an Spiritual Satanist. One of our active members in here got arrested for being a Spiritual Satanist. Imagine people giving their address to some one else. I understand they got to be careful but why do it in the first place? Anyways like i said, i do not support this idea for the safety of any of our Brothers and Sisters. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

I am new here, and my name is Blue Earth. In a life quest for TRUTH, I have left xianity/mormon dogma into being a doubting skeptic/atheist, but I have always known that there is more that is unseen that is in the spectrum of human vision. I was very relieved once I read that Satanism is based on science, and I have been against xianity and exposing how they're a copy-cat religion for a few years now.

I see the value in dating like-minded individuals who share similar values, but I also see why the highers discourage using this site strictly for dating purposes. This is not a dating site, so we don't want hundreds or thousands of Joe Horny's coming in with shirtless pics and websites. Then advertising on how "easy" Satanic chicks/dudes are to the general public. However, for those of us who are in an honest search for TRUTH, for those of us who are willing to invite SATAN into our lives and have the goal of becoming like the gods and raising our levels of personal power and consciousness, I feel we should associate as friends and possibly daters, lovers etc. These social patterns are natural, and I'm sure the highers will observe these patterns to be self-evident as natural and healthy. That it is permissabe to allow members to associate on all levels of connection. To encourage such relation-building seems in any organizations best intersts. As well, to discourage and weed out fakes and infiltrators there must be a level of caution. It must be verified through time that the person is honest and sincere. If you ever choose to meet some one from online, meet them in public, preferrably not too close to where you live. Any random mall or starbucks or whatever seems appropriate seems wise to me. The important thing is self-preservation. We must protect ourselves. The best way to do it is the control the environment. Any environment of isolation may yield less control/protection, whereas an environment full of people, cameras and witnesses serves to our protection. We must be wise, dear friend. I feel that this is the main reason for the highers suggestion. I think it'd be nice if we could be open about who we are and give a few preferences to start out. For example, I am male, 26, prefer women. I live in California. And would give a brief intro describing my belief history and what brought me here to being open to Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

It's a great idea just gotta find someone to put it together and I would suggest maybe only the members here allowed to join it. I would prefer another Satanist instead of what's around where I live.

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

I actually had an experience with this last summer so far as meeting someone on the Hells Army group. It turned out she was an infiltrator. She had me believing she was my soul mate for awhile. Though I talked to her on the phone daily for a few months there wasn't really any sign that she would be anything like she was. Controlling, wanting me to not go out of the house unless she was there, not encouraging me at all with Spiritual Satanism, attributing stuff to the gods that isn't anything like they would say etc (that is what had me confused she tried to pull this if you leave me you leave Satan type of feel so I got to suffer or risk misery for the rest of my life) Ok so be careful on this. I don't know as anything on here for that is a good idea at all Stick preferentially to your own town or area and/or an area your familiar with. Meet in a public place. Be open when you can to some people (use your intuition) anyways go out there and meet people. You will find someone whos right for you. I know for sure im not wasting my time on the internet or someone not in my area so far as meeting people again (she was 8 hours away from me two states over) Its just a waste of time and it can be dangerous although you could be lucky I prefer to actually have a life (this person was wanting to chat almost most the day, on phone and in texts so I really couldn't do much) so I am at least going to stick to people in my area that way I can get to know people before commiting to anything, and there are plenty of safe public places to go that can be fun just about anywhere depending on what a persons interest is. Including parks or going through a walk in some relatively public area . Anyways always take a phone and if you have it something like pepper spray and if you can let someone know where you are going if you do happen to meet someone on the internet in your area anyways id just stick to your area just think what could happen if you are hours away from home in an unfamiliar place and end up in a dangerous situation. Anyways its wonderful though and I will take every opportunity I can to find other Spiritual Satanists in my area. I happen to know they exist (long story) I just don't know where to look.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

I would not think it is a good idea due to the fact that there are infiltrators that are even online to misguide people off Satanism. Oh yeah and giving your name,address i would not recommend that doing that while being an Spiritual Satanist. One of our active members in here got arrested for being a Spiritual Satanist. Imagine people giving their address to some one else. I understand they got to be careful but why do it in the first place? Anyways like i said, i do not support this idea for the safety of any of our Brothers and Sisters. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

I understand and i thank everyone for their comments, I have met a female SS through posting this lol, and turns out she isnt any normal female, we are soulmates. I want to let you know Lord Satan and Thoth gave me all the info i needed to find her, and that would solve the need for this.You should do a ritual asking for guidance to find a mate.Hail Lord SatanHail Thoth "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Datting for SS

I am new here, and my name is Blue Earth. In a life quest for TRUTH, I have left xianity/mormon dogma into being a doubting skeptic/atheist, but I have always known that there is more that is unseen that is in the spectrum of human vision. I was very relieved once I read that Satanism is based on science, and I have been against xianity and exposing how they're a copy-cat religion for a few years now.

I see the value in dating like-minded individuals who share similar values, but I also see why the highers discourage using this site strictly for dating purposes. This is not a dating site, so we don't want hundreds or thousands of Joe Horny's coming in with shirtless pics and websites. Then advertising on how "easy" Satanic chicks/dudes are to the general public. However, for those of us who are in an honest search for TRUTH, for those of us who are willing to invite SATAN into our lives and have the goal of becoming like the gods and raising our levels of personal power and consciousness, I feel we should associate as friends and possibly daters, lovers etc. These social patterns are natural, and I'm sure the highers will observe these patterns to be self-evident as natural and healthy. That it is permissabe to allow members to associate on all levels of connection. To encourage such relation-building seems in any organizations best intersts. As well, to discourage and weed out fakes and infiltrators there must be a level of caution. It must be verified through time that the person is honest and sincere. If you ever choose to meet some one from online, meet them in public, preferrably not too close to where you live. Any random mall or starbucks or whatever seems appropriate seems wise to me. The important thing is self-preservation. We must protect ourselves. The best way to do it is the control the environment. Any environment of isolation may yield less control/protection, whereas an environment full of people, cameras and witnesses serves to our protection. We must be wise, dear friend. I feel that this is the main reason for the highers suggestion. I think it'd be nice if we could be open about who we are and give a few preferences to start out. For example, I am male, 26, prefer women. I live in California. And would give a brief intro describing my belief history and what brought me here to being open to Satanism.

That is awesome brother,so glad that you found your soul mate.You will find as I have,that you can advance much faster when you have someone to advance with.You can both strive for Godhood together. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Datting for SS

I understand and i thank everyone for their comments, I have met a female SS through posting this lol, and turns out she isnt any normal female, we are soulmates. I want to let you know Lord Satan and Thoth gave me all the info i needed to find her, and that would solve the need for this.You should do a ritual asking for guidance to find a mate.Hail Lord SatanHail Thoth "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]

That's so awesome! I'm happy for you!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

I understand and i thank everyone for their comments, I have met a female SS through posting this lol, and turns out she isnt any normal female, we are soulmates. I want to let you know Lord Satan and Thoth gave me all the info i needed to find her, and that would solve the need for this.You should do a ritual asking for guidance to find a mate.

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Thoth

"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

I see the value in dating like-minded individuals who share similar values, but I also see why the highers discourage using this site strictly for dating purposes. This is not a dating site, so we don't want hundreds or thousands of Joe Horny's coming in with shirtless pics and websites. Then advertising on how "easy" Satanic chicks/dudes are to the general public. However, for those of us who are in an honest search for TRUTH, for those of us who are willing to invite SATAN into our lives and have the goal of becoming like the gods and raising our levels of personal power and consciousness, I feel we should associate as friends and possibly daters, lovers etc. These social patterns are natural, and I'm sure the highers will observe these patterns to be self-evident as natural and healthy. That it is permissabe to allow members to associate on all levels of connection. To encourage such relation-building seems in any organizations best intersts. As
well, to discourage and weed out fakes and infiltrators there must be a level of caution. It must be verified through time that the person is honest and sincere. If you ever choose to meet some one from online, meet them in public, preferrably not too close to where you live. Any random mall or starbucks or whatever seems appropriate seems wise to me. The important thing is self-preservation. We must protect ourselves. The best way to do it is the control the environment. Any environment of isolation may yield less control/protection, whereas an environment full of people, cameras and witnesses serves to our protection. We must be wise, dear friend. I feel that this is the main reason for the highers suggestion. I think it'd be nice if we could be open about who we are and give a few preferences to start out. For example, I am male, 26, prefer women. I live in California. And would give a brief intro describing my belief history and what brought me
here to being open to Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back