Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dating

vice666

hey everyone i need to know if its ok to go out with a xian. will make father mad?

Paritally because if you intend to raise children or get married he will want the rites of the Xian which are perverse and Wrong try to convert him or at least rid him of faith in xianity...if this fails then he may not work out with you and may even call his church etc. to try to Convert YOU and sometimes this leads to acts of violence from beatings to rape to forced 'baptism/christian rebirthing' whatever the Hell they call it do not allow yourself to come to harm and if the man is smart and truly a MAN he will be open minded and will listen to you as a true Gentle/Gentile *yes i used a play on words* man would be a gentile-man should always be open minded to his lady's words and always listen if he doesn't listen to you or shuts you out or refuses to even attempt to see your faith or view on life then he isn't right for you to begin with and do not continue to pursue the man.

If your a man and its a Woman then mostly the same advice except the girl should be open and listening as well and if she's a proper lady she'll be receptive to your idealism and if she refuses to even hear you out or read anything then tell her that she's not worth your time as she wouldn't be if she's foolish enough or weak willed enough to be so indoctrinated that she wouldn't listen to her potential love.

my advice and don't forget to pray for success to Enki perhaps the father can help you with influencing and helping this person to abandon Xianity.

of course its ok to go out with an xian, but if they dont beleive in coexistence then ill warn you that it will be kinda hard and also make sure they're not going to try to change you to a christian.

For me it was the other way around. I met a christian who eventualy turned towards satanism when learning more about my beliefs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "flamingsanta80" <flamingsanta80@... wrote:

of course its ok to go out with an xian, but if they dont beleive in coexistence then ill warn you that it will be kinda hard and also make sure they're not going to try to change you to a christian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back