Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

tymaxfashion

so i met a xian girl the other day, very gorgeous girl and she is compltely blind to the truth. her father was a priest and i beleive her grandfather was aswell. i talked with her for a short period of time and relgious/spirtiual belives came up. we shared eachothers beleievs. she gave me her telephone number and i havent decided what i wana do with her yet. i told her i was going to come to my fellow brothers and sisters in the chat group and get your guys opnions. shall i curse her with manipulation and black magic in my astral temple or what?

any suggestions and ideas will help me make a descion. but right now i dont plan on hitting her up.

thanks in advance fellow brothers and sisters.
im new to the group btw and my name is ty max.
i should be pretty familar so get to know me :)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Attachments :
You could always try and awaken her to the Truth…just step back and gauge her reactions when you told her your beliefs, as she may just be trying to convert you. Otherwise, in my opinion, I’d avoid her like the plague.  “I Do Not Allow Friendly Association With Other People”- Satan, from The Al Jilwah  This is for good reason as, for the most part, associating with xians will only cause turmoil in your life, especially if they know you’re a Satanist.  Me, personally…I just can’t stand being around stupidity.            HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of tymaxfashion
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back    so i met a xian girl the other day, very gorgeous girl and she is compltely blind to the truth. her father was a priest and i beleive her grandfather was aswell. i talked with her for a short period of time and relgious/spirtiual belives came up. we shared eachothers beleievs. she gave me her telephone number and i havent decided what i wana do with her yet. i told her i was going to come to my fellow brothers and sisters in the chat group and get your guys opnions. shall i curse her with manipulation and black magic in my astral temple or what?

any suggestions and ideas will help me make a descion. but right now i dont plan on hitting her up.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

No way she'll just bring you down with all her bullshit and you'll realize you don't have a conscience in common. Hit it and quit it is my advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

so i met a xian girl the other day, very gorgeous girl and she is compltely blind to the truth. her father was a priest and i beleive her grandfather was aswell. i talked with her for a short period of time and relgious/spirtiual belives came up. we shared eachothers beleievs. she gave me her telephone number and i havent decided what i wana do with her yet. i told her i was going to come to my fellow brothers and sisters in the chat group and get your guys opnions. shall i curse her with manipulation and black magic in my astral temple or what?

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

<td val[/IMG]How's about don't even hit it.Ask Enki for an SS or a Demon lover instead.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 8:15:12 AM

<td val[/IMG]   No way she'll just bring you down with all her bullshit and you'll realize you don't have a conscience in common. Hit it and quit it is my advice.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]

That is horrid advice. "Hit it, and quit it." The amount of time needed to form a bond to the point of intimacy and the fact unless your an emotionally dysfunctional socopiath (which maybe Spencer is). Sex between two humans is going to create an even deeper emotional bond, spiritual bond over a short time. What happens if she becomes pregnate as well. We are also talking about another person here not a real doll, with their own psyche how are they going to feel falling in love and being used in return.

Horrible advice I would expect out of the mouth of a Jew or Juadized Gentile. This advice is the extact opposite of what would be the best action.

Spencer you seriously need to unjew yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <spencer886661@... wrote:

No way she'll just bring you down with all her bullshit and you'll realize you don't have a conscience in common. Hit it and quit it is my advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:
That is horrid advice. "Hit it, and quit it." The amount of time needed to form a bond to the point of intimacy and the fact unless your an emotionally dysfunctional socopiath (which maybe Spencer is). Sex between two humans is going to create an even deeper emotional bond, spiritual bond over a short time. What happens if she becomes pregnate as well. We are also talking about another person here not a real doll, with their own psyche how are they going to feel falling in love and being used in return.

Horrible advice I would expect out of the mouth of a Jew or Juadized Gentile. This advice is the extact opposite of what would be the best action.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <spencer886661@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
I seriously agree here. We have been all taught that way. Adult entairtaiment perverts sex and make it seem dirty or one job deals. This hype about getting laid with many people serves the purpose of Spiritual degradation, because in this the kikes can have sex with anyone draining their energies, mixing with their energies. Anyone makes connections with anyone who they have sex with, even if they realize it consciously or not. Its there. Through this connection there can happen a lot. Forming any sort of connection with xians or the like is bad for a Satanist. People don't know how to refrain from sex. The social pressure is just pushing them to get laid. Sex here sex there sex everywhere.

Just putting your penis in a vagina and ejaculation means nothing. This is just the kike mind and the kike programming. Its just not worth it. Women don't value their bodies and men don't value their bodies [as they do with their souls]. Its like we have to get laid just to say we did. Most women don't enjoy intercourse with their partener. Most people just don't enjoy sex. This whole have sex hype of having sex like a degenerate filth has destroyed sex lives, minds, souls and lifes of millions. Screw this shit. People have forgotten about their souls. This is revealent in people in our groups being so hype about the Sexual Affairs of our Gods. I mean, get a life. Sex isn't even worth the time if its not with someone you love and there is no connection. How the Gods make love is so sacred that none should even talk about it. People with Demon lovers know this firsthand. These beings give their all. Don't waste your time just trying to have sex without a reason. I don't judge anyone. Make love...Love. This whole scheme about getting laid and filling your empty life just changing mindlessly partners will ruin your happiness in the long run. This causes problems and ensures that you will never stop to evolve. I mean don't treat people as bodies. Everyone can work it out with anyone if there is love.

You have a living being in front of you that you're connecting with. Women open their legs. They actually invite you inside them. They invite you to connect with them. Most of the time they are unknowing. This is why most women don't find happiness in sex. Because they seek this internal connection. Its the female brain and the feminity that urges for this. Lust is nothing on its own. I won't sound xian here. With an evolved soul all I say will make sense. Look inside. Does only having sex make you happy, or you want a mate you match to make love with. People who have found their people know this. Gays and Lesbians have more intensified awareness of connection in the soul. This is my experiance with them.

You're a being with multi-aspects. It will be a total waste of time to spend your life around chasing a lot of guys or women to fuck. You will waste your soul and happiness. You have to be true on yourself. This 'something missing' is our need to merge with someone. Some people want one person and thats it, some want more, some want same gender, some want opposite gender. We are intelligent beings, emotional beings. You know the sacral chakra is of the bioelectricity. Having a lot of links there with random bitches results nowhere. Will just drain you. Again, some people may take my words the wrong way. But those who know about True Satanism will understand. We have the power to draw the perfect mate. Merge with them. Make love filled with lust and enjoy sexuality to the fullest. Just don't denigrate yourself. You're not worth it. Neither any 2 seconds grade B orgasm is worth your soul...

Treat people as people. They have experiances, feelings, they like/dislike stuff, they are a whole story, a whole past, a whole destiny, a soul, a mind, thoughts...A Human being is just so much. Its so much to be treated as so much less. AS about having 'many partners' this is again kike mentality. Why would you need to fuck everyone if you just had hit splendid earlier and found who you match with? Satanists treat their mates with uttmost respect and they should never leave each other as anything can be worked out through Satan. "Gentile Sexuality is Sacred" as HP Zilarr wrote in a post that I don't remember...

Now when you're where you like there are no restrictions, lol. Do it as you please. I'm not your judge. I just talk about plain spiritual logic.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

wow. Thats horr[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "spencer886661@..." <spencer886661@...
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

<td vAl[/IMG] How's about don't even hit it.Ask Enki for an SS or a Demon lover instead.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back
<td vAl[/IMG]  No way she'll just bring you down with all her bullshit and you'll realize you don't have a conscience in common. Hit it and quit it is my advice.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]

Why would you raise energy with someone you have no intention of nurturing that bond with in the future. If one does decide to "hit it" they need to be sure the person is free of disease and isn't going to energy suck the life out of you through the Sacral energy exchange that takes place. If you want to have sex with someone you need to be sure there aren't any selfish motives involved and its not just to get off.
If you do want to get off there are other ways. I strongly suggest to anyone who has sex for any other reason than to forge a bond with that person and raise energy simultaneously start getting creative with masturbation, it will be worth it. If you spend more time manifesting the lover you do want into your life rather than settling, you will be much happier. Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: "Spencer" <spencer886661@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 08:15:12 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

leave her a link to exposing xianity.com and JOS and walk away and cut all ties. If you have sex with her that could set up an astral link? It sounds like too much trouble...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Drona De Micaloz" <joythrusatan666@... wrote:

You could always try and awaken her to the Truth.just step back and gauge
her reactions when you told her your beliefs, as she may just be trying to
convert you. Otherwise, in my opinion, I'd avoid her like the plague.

"I Do Not Allow Friendly Association With Other People"

- Satan, from The Al Jilwah

This is for good reason as, for the most part, associating with xians will
only cause turmoil in your life, especially if they know you're a Satanist.

Me, personally.I just can't stand being around stupidity.

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.

-So saith Shaitan

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]] On
Behalf Of tymaxfashion
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:16 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel.
please get back

so i met a xian girl the other day, very gorgeous girl and she is compltely
blind to the truth. her father was a priest and i beleive her grandfather
was aswell. i talked with her for a short period of time and
relgious/spirtiual belives came up. we shared eachothers beleievs. she gave
me her telephone number and i havent decided what i wana do with her yet. i
told her i was going to come to my fellow brothers and sisters in the chat
group and get your guys opnions. shall i curse her with manipulation and
black magic in my astral temple or what?

any suggestions and ideas will help me make a descion. but right now i dont
plan on hitting her up.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Why would you want to curse her? Cursing random ordinary people because they are xians is like attacking civilians. All Gentiles/nonjews came from Satan but many of them brainwashed under a hoax. We seek to enlighten them and open their eyes. If she was attacking you or harassing you only then you would have a reason to curse her, these people are brainwashed but if they attack us or make our lives bad we have the right to defend ourselves. We mostly spiritually attack those who promote the hoax of xianity, the ones on top know this is a hoax and intentionally promote to brainwash people and steal their money. Most of them are either jews or working together with jews.

Contrary to the enemy lies about us, many of us are not bad guys who curse people for no reason or a stupid reason.

You could either try to help her see that xianity is a lie, by showing her exposingchristianity.com and other sites or books, or completely avoid her.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

<td val[/IMG]Good for you my friend you have been right on the mark lately.Only wish I would have had your wisdom when I was younger.Keep up the good posts brother.:)

Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 9:32:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Spencer" <spencer886661@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

I seriously agree here. We have been all taught that way. Adult entairtaiment perverts sex and make it seem dirty or one job deals. This hype about getting laid with many people serves the purpose of Spiritual degradation, because in this the kikes can have sex with anyone draining their energies, mixing with their energies. Anyone makes connections with anyone who they have sex with, even if they realize it consciously or not. Its there. Through this connection there can happen a lot. Forming any sort of connection with xians or the like is bad for a Satanist. People don't know how to refrain from sex. The social pressure is just pushing them to get laid. Sex here sex there sex everywhere.

Just putting your penis in a vagina and ejaculation means nothing. This is just the kike mind and the kike programming. Its just not worth it. Women don't value their bodies and men don't value their bodies [as they do with their souls]. Its like we have to get laid just to say we did. Most women don't enjoy intercourse with their partener. Most people just don't enjoy sex. This whole have sex hype of having sex like a degenerate filth has destroyed sex lives, minds, souls and lifes of millions. Screw this shit. People have forgotten about their souls. This is revealent in people in our groups being so hype about the Sexual Affairs of our Gods. I mean, get a life. Sex isn't even worth the time if its not with someone you love and there is no connection. How the Gods make love is so sacred that none should even talk about it. People with Demon lovers know this firsthand. These beings give their all. Don't waste your time just trying to have sex without a reason. I don't judge anyone. Make love...Love. This whole scheme about getting laid and filling your empty life just changing mindlessly partners will ruin your happiness in the long run. This causes problems and ensures that you will never stop to evolve. I mean don't treat people as bodies. Everyone can work it out with anyone if there is love.

You have a living being in front of you that you're connecting with. Women open their legs. They actually invite you inside them. They invite you to connect with them. Most of the time they are unknowing. This is why most women don't find happiness in sex. Because they seek this internal connection. Its the female brain and the feminity that urges for this. Lust is nothing on its own. I won't sound xian here. With an evolved soul all I say will make sense. Look inside. Does only having sex make you happy, or you want a mate you match to make love with. People who have found their people know this. Gays and Lesbians have more intensified awareness of connection in the soul. This is my experiance with them.

You're a being with multi-aspects. It will be a total waste of time to spend your life around chasing a lot of guys or women to fuck. You will waste your soul and happiness. You have to be true on yourself. This 'something missing' is our need to merge with someone. Some people want one person and thats it, some want more, some want same gender, some want opposite gender. We are intelligent beings, emotional beings. You know the sacral chakra is of the bioelectricity. Having a lot of links there with random bitches results nowhere. Will just drain you. Again, some people may take my words the wrong way. But those who know about True Satanism will understand. We have the power to draw the perfect mate. Merge with them. Make love filled with lust and enjoy sexuality to the fullest. Just don't denigrate yourself. You're not worth it. Neither any 2 seconds grade B orgasm is worth your soul...

Treat people as people. They have experiances, feelings, they like/dislike stuff, they are a whole story, a whole past, a whole destiny, a soul, a mind, thoughts...A Human being is just so much. Its so much to be treated as so much less. AS about having 'many partners' this is again kike mentality. Why would you need to fuck everyone if you just had hit splendid earlier and found who you match with? Satanists treat their mates with uttmost respect and they should never leave each other as anything can be worked out through Satan. "Gentile Sexuality is Sacred" as HP Zilarr wrote in a post that I don't remember...

Now when you're where you like there are no restrictions, lol. Do it as you please. I'm not your judge. I just talk about plain spiritual logic.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]So true to me sex is only part of the deal.I want someone that I can grow spiritually with a n d w e c a n e n c o r a g e e a c h o t h e r t o r e a c h G o d h o o d .

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 3:45:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Why would you raise energy with someone you have no intention of nurturing that bond with in the future. If one does decide to "hit it" they need to be sure the person is free of disease and isn't going to energy suck the life out of you through the Sacral energy exchange that takes place. If you want to have sex with someone you need to be sure there aren't any selfish motives involved and its not just to get off.
If you do want to get off there are other ways. I strongly suggest to anyone who has sex for any other reason than to forge a bond with that person and raise energy simultaneously start getting creative with masturbation, it will be worth it. If you spend more time manifesting the lover you do want into your life rather than settling, you will be much happier. Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*<hr> From: "Spencer" <spencer886661@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 08:15:12 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] I t o t a l l y a g r e e s h a n n o n b u t I f i q u r e d s o m e o n e w o u l d s t r i a g h t e n h i m o u t . L o l

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 8:06:35 PM

<td val[/IMG]   wow. Thats horr[/IMG]</var>
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "spencer886661@..." <spencer886661@...

<td vAl[/IMG] How's about don't even hit it.Ask Enki for an SS or a Demon lover instead.

<td vAl[/IMG]  No way she'll just bring you down with all her bullshit and you'll realize you don't have a conscience in common. Hit it and quit it is my advice.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] I t o t a l l y a g r e e s h a n n o n b u t I f i q u r e d s o m e o n e w o u l d s t r i a g h t e n h i m o u t . L o l

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] Y e s h o w d o y o u b u i l d a b o n d w i t h s o m e o n e t h a t d o e s n o t b e l i e v e a s y o u .

Beaut[/IMG]</var>ish octave.
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "hoodedcobra666@..." <hoodedcobra666@...
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 6:56 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] Good for you my friend you have been right on the mark lately.Only wish I would have had your wisdom when I was younger.Keep up the good posts brother.:)

Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 9:32:50 PM
<td vAl[/IMG] 

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
[/TD]

I completely agree. I have always made sure I have a legitimate connection with the people I agree to have sex with. Unfortunately, with the Jewish detachment in this society I hadn't always had a choice, and I am subsequently tied to them for life. I have done intense destruction rituals on these individuals and am working on the childlike freezing up that my mind has reverted to since a young age. When I was young I focused on kick-boxing (which my mother taught at the local college), so that I could reap effective physical revenge and the most recent time,this past march, our beloved Astaroth.... Not sure if she pulled me out of my body because I astral project to see her often, expecially during the time it happened, but throughout most of the ordeal she was comforting me until the rufie wore off. DONT LET "FRIENDS" MIX DRINKS FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARENT IN THE ROOM WITH THEM!!! A lesson I learned the hard way. Fuck connections you don't want, not sure about you, but I make sure it will ruin them. Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:24:56 -0700 (PDT)To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com<[email protected]; valkyrie.vixen@...<valkyrie.vixen@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

<td val[/IMG]So true to me sex is only part of the deal.I want someone that I can grow spiritually with a n d w e c a n e n c o r a g e e a c h o t h e r t o r e a c h G o d h o o d .

Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 3:45:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Why would you raise energy with someone you have no intention of nurturing that bond with in the future. If one does decide to "hit it" they need to be sure the person is free of disease and isn't going to energy suck the life out of you through the Sacral energy exchange that takes place. If you want to have sex with someone you need to be sure there aren't any selfish motives involved and its not just to get off.
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*<hr> From: "Spencer" <spencer886661@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 08:15:12 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I can say personally that being with a xian of any kind is a very miserable and unsatisfying experience and you both get hurt very deeply. They will cause you to be "distracted" and will hinder your path to Godhood. Also I agree with Shannon. All gentiles have emotions and you don't want to hinder them from seeing the truth about Satan. If and when they become SS they will remember you and your actions. All Hail Satan!
All Hail the God and Goddesses of Hell!

[/TD]
To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; soutlaw92@... <soutlaw92@...;
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 11:33:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

What Don said... and about getting her pregnant... it happens, happened to my friend recently she just got out of hospital with a sudden miscarriage only a month after he 'hit her' here are 2 words that seem to make some men at least wake up... child support! imagine being tied to a fanatical xian and her family for the rest of the childs life and then what if you wanted to be in the childs life and she fights you over your beliefs? You have to think about these things...and your child gets raised a xian!!! and you can't do anything about it. Turning around and cursing her after the fact is a bit in my own opinion un ethical seeing as it takes 2 to tango.

As for cursing her just for being a xian... Satan dosn't curse gentiles for falling into the kike trap he tries to wake them up the average xian just dosnt know any better or are heavily trapped cursing a person is serious buisness I wouldnt throw a curse at a gentile unless they were a serious threat to me or my loved ones or actively fighting Satan. A curse can kill the target or seriously fuck up their life what did she do apart from being an idiot to deserve such treatment? We are NOT monsters! Just walk away and leave her with some links that she can take it or leave it. Well thats my thoughts its up to you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <spencer886661@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Well my lightheartedness was obviously undetected through text. I don't mean lead her on and take advantage of her but 50% of first dates do lead to sex. And I'm so sorry for being young and having a social life that usually get me into party situations and a one night stand happens, I'm not going to feel bad for not restricting myself. And being a Satanist one would be able to sever any spiritual bond if it were to be negative. And pregnancy? that's what the many many forms of birth control are sold for.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

[/IMG]</var> I was correct about your character.
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:04:47 AM

Well my lightheartedness was obviously undetected through text. I don't mean lead her on and take advantage of her but 50% of first dates do lead to sex. And I'm so sorry for being young and having a social life that usually get me into party situations and a one night stand happens, I'm not going to feel bad for not restricting myself. And being a Satanist one would be able to sever any spiritual bond if it were to be negative. And pregnancy? that's what the many many forms of birth control are sold for.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <spencer886661@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!
I don't wanna attack in anyway you Spencer but programming just talks on its own. I was like this too so I can't say much, but never really into it. Not restricting yourself has actually has to do with what is your will, not what is society's will that you confrom to. Being young, such a far-fetched excuse to waste your prescious time. But I guess this is where some excell and some don't. If younger men had the experiance of older men, they would enjoy life more and they would be so ahead of the time that they 'should be'. You're free anyways to do as you please just don't use such stupid excuses like "Im young" and the rest. This whole I was young and enjoying life stuff is a total joke and will only protect you so far. Don't feel any guilt, just say this is what I wanna do and this is how I live my life. None mentions stuff to judge you really. Your life, your advancement and your mind. Personally I posted because I wasn't expecting what was said...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

It sounds to me like you have found a really nice girl, and a beautiful one at that. You have already let her know about your beliefs, and that is a big step in the right direction. Let's not forget that she gave you her phone number After you told her about your beliefs. If she is willing to accept them and be with you, then it is my opinion that one day she might Dedicate to Satan herself. Think about that.  When I Dedicated, my wife was still a xian. She put up some resistance at first to Spiritual Satanism, however as she learned more about it and took the time to read ExposingChristianity, that's all it took. By the time she read about the Inquisition, she wasn't a xian anymore. Less than two weeks later she decided to Dedicate! I came home from work and she was burning her prayer. I was SO Proud! I have her a Big Hug and Said: "Thank You Father Satan! I Praise you Father!"  So by me being strong and sweet to her, but still holding my ground on the issue of xianity, She became a Dedicated Satanist. Yesterday was our Five Year Anniversary.  I hope this helps.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:16 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Selfishness and arrogance... I will do what I want because I can and stuff anyone else... oh it will be right mate condoms never break and it's up to a woman to take a pill right? Well newsflash not all women can take birth control it dosn't agree with everyone and condoms break. And there are some men who 'pretend' to put the thing on in the dark and then don't... and when your drunk you make mistakes. What seems like innocent fun can quickly ruin your life for a long time. This is what the kikes have done to our people along with race mixing, drugs and diseases, mental illness, eating disorders paranoia over body image... you name it.

People are encouraged to do things that will harm them without even thinking about it or taking drugs and drinking too much so operate with impared judgement and health.
I had to live in a shelter for a little while once in a red light district full of drugs and violence. They hope when people get their lives so fucked up, the stipper gets pregnant or a disease or someone realises themselves in a pitifull state they will run for help... usually charity (church) funded and operated and they will be blaming 'the devil' and all those drugs and smutt is the devil and come to jesus... Can't you see how it works? A satanist can still drink, go out, club etc but we do it with awareness and self control. Our eyes are open to what is really going on that others don't see.

Those who dont go with religion often rebel against it and go the other extreme... the kikes work this way creating oposing forces to work against each other and at the end of the day it is the gentile who looses. The church is the savior for those who have rebelled and got lost if they dont run for help to the church they tend to have few other options since most of the places that help people who are in that situation... are xian. You are young and have a lot to learn. Satanism is about being responsible, learning self control that is needed for so many things if you can't control yourself in daily life how will you cope with advanced witchcraft and soul advancement? Look around you how many people out there can you really imagine being Gods with immense power? What if they had it now... under kike influence? Madness Satan teaches us self respect and how to monitor OURSELVES so we don't fuck our lives up and everyone elses. Its not about not having fun or not having sex but about thinking ahead and being aware. With power comes responsibilty to yourself to others to the Earth and to the greatest one of all... we are his children and should treat each other with respect we were made in his image!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

I don't wanna attack in anyway you Spencer but programming just talks on its own. I was like this too so I can't say much, but never really into it. Not restricting yourself has actually has to do with what is your will, not what is society's will that you confrom to. Being young, such a far-fetched excuse to waste your prescious time. But I guess this is where some excell and some don't. If younger men had the experiance of older men, they would enjoy life more and they would be so ahead of the time that they 'should be'. You're free anyways to do as you please just don't use such stupid excuses like "Im young" and the rest. This whole I was young and enjoying life stuff is a total joke and will only protect you so far. Don't feel any guilt, just say this is what I wanna do and this is how I live my life. None mentions stuff to judge you really. Your life, your advancement and your mind. Personally I posted because I wasn't expecting what was said...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Good for you both.That's a love that will last .

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back
Sent: Sun, May 20, 2012 2:57:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]   It sounds to me like you have found a really nice girl, and a beautiful one at that. You have already let her know about your beliefs, and that is a big step in the right direction. Let's not forget that she gave you her phone number After you told her about your beliefs. If she is willing to accept them and be with you, then it is my opinion that one day she might Dedicate to Satan herself. Think about that.  When I Dedicated, my wife was still a xian. She put up some resistance at first to Spiritual Satanism, however as she learned more about it and took the time to read ExposingChristianity, that's all it took. By the time she read about the Inquisition, she wasn't a xian anymore. Less than two weeks later she decided to Dedicate! I came home from work and she was burning her prayer. I was SO Proud! I have her a Big Hug and Said: "Thank You Father Satan! I Praise you Father!"  So by me being strong and sweet to her, but still holding my ground on the issue of xianity, She became a Dedicated Satanist. Yesterday was our Five Year Anniversary.  I hope this helps.   Hail Father Satan!!
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan
To: [email protected] Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:16 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

[/TD]

I believe in sexual freedom but if you don't feel any connection or spirituality it's empty and don't conform to what guys are expected to be like been there done that at one point it's just dumb be you and if you listen to what society tells you you will be unhappy so go out socialize I do have fun but find some people that will let you be you totally that believe in freedom of expression of emotion and speech, most people who are in what you talk about spencer I can tell from what you say don't just be you embrace your native personality and live your life fuck all the haters basically what I call many young guys these days who wish to be conformists do what you do Satanism is about freedom and responsibility but no one ever tells me what to do or say or how to go about things cause most people today lack any depth authenticness meaning and spiritual truth i tell no one what to do and I don't judge people the only thing I tell people to do is totally disconnect from society find others that understand them and embrace who they are that will fill you with so much joy resist any programming of any kind and embrace the Aquarian energies
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Also meditate sensing energy is good you may realize you are around negative people I can sense energy I can tell you any guy who conforms is usually dark negative blah energy be positive man and live your life he truly free not just part way

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

I believe in sexual freedom but if you don't feel any connection or spirituality it's empty and don't conform to what guys are expected to be like been there done that at one point it's just dumb be you and if you listen to what society tells you you will be unhappy so go out socialize I do have fun but find some people that will let you be you totally that believe in freedom of expression of emotion and speech, most people who are in what you talk about spencer I can tell from what you say don't just be you embrace your native personality and live your life fuck all the haters basically what I call many young guys these days who wish to be conformists do what you do Satanism is about freedom and responsibility but no one ever tells me what to do or say or how to go about things cause most people today lack any depth authenticness meaning and spiritual truth i tell no one what to do and I don't judge people the only thing I tell people to do is totally disconnect from society find others that understand them and embrace who they are that will fill you with so much joy resist any programming of any kind and embrace the Aquarian energies
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Several others said about responaibility so I make no mention of that but at least keep it in mind but be free always remember this the choices you make today is the world you will be stuck with tommorow there are plenty of ways to safely enjoy sexual stimulation so just be free and remember that I forgot to mention that and yes life is what you put in it how you go at it you can have fun with even the most boring and serious thing of you go into it not looking at it as boring and serious my point is remember who you are inside don't let no one ever take that from you and do what you do enjoy life I never go into anything in the way most people do so I hope no one misunderstands what I am saying I am my own person

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Also meditate sensing energy is good you may realize you are around negative people I can sense energy I can tell you any guy who conforms is usually dark negative blah energy be positive man and live your life he truly free not just part way

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

When you understand the shallow and narc[/IMG]</var>.

Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:57:26 PM

Several others said about responaibility so I make no mention of that but at least keep it in mind but be free always remember this the choices you make today is the world you will be stuck with tommorow there are plenty of ways to safely enjoy sexual stimulation so just be free and remember that I forgot to mention that and yes life is what you put in it how you go at it you can have fun with even the most boring and serious thing of you go into it not looking at it as boring and serious my point is remember who you are inside don't let no one ever take that from you and do what you do enjoy life I never go into anything in the way most people do so I hope no one misunderstands what I am saying I am my own person

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

thats aweso[/IMG]</var>
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "agentofsatanswill666@..." <agentofsatanswill666@...
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] dating a xian? anybody want to voice how they feel. please get back
<td vAl[/IMG] Good for you both.That's a love that will last .

<td vAl[/IMG]  It sounds to me like you have found a really nice girl, and a beautiful one at that. You have already let her know about your beliefs, and that is a big step in the right direction. Let's not forget that she gave you her phone number After you told her about your beliefs. If she is willing to accept them and be with you, then it is my opinion that one day she might Dedicate to Satan herself. Think about that.   When I Dedicated, my wife was still a xian. She put up some resistance at first to Spiritual Satanism, however as she learned more about it and took the time to read ExposingChristianity, that's all it took. By the time she read about the Inquisition, she wasn't a xian anymore. Less than two weeks later she decided to Dedicate! I came home from work and she was burning her prayer. I was SO Proud! I have her a Big Hug and Said: "Thank You Father Satan! I Praise you Father!"   So by me being strong and sweet to her, but still holding my ground on the issue of xianity, She became a Dedicated Satanist. Yesterday was our Five Year Anniversary.   I hope this helps.   Hail Father Satan!!
  so i met a xian girl the other day, very gorgeous girl and she is compltely blind to the truth. her father was a priest and i beleive her grandfather was aswell. i talked with her for a short period of time and relgious/spirtiual belives came up. we shared eachothers beleievs. she gave me her telephone number and i havent decided what i wana do with her yet. i told her i was going to come to my fellow brothers and sisters in the chat group and get your guys opnions. shall i curse her with manipulation and black magic in my astral temple or what? any suggestions and ideas will help me make a descion. but right now i dont plan on hitting her up. thanks in advance fellow brothers and sisters.im new to the group btw and my name is ty max. i should be pretty familar so get to know me :) HAIL SATAN! HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL![/TD]

THANKS FOR THE [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:35 AM

Selfishness and arrogance... I will do what I want because I can and stuff anyone else... oh it will be right mate condoms never break and it's up to a woman to take a pill right? Well newsflash not all women can take birth control it dosn't agree with everyone and condoms break. And there are some men who 'pretend' to put the thing on in the dark and then don't... and when your drunk you make mistakes. What seems like innocent fun can quickly ruin your life for a long time. This is what the kikes have done to our people along with race mixing, drugs and diseases, mental illness, eating disorders paranoia over body image... you name it.

People are encouraged to do things that will harm them without even thinking about it or taking drugs and drinking too much so operate with impared judgement and health.
I had to live in a shelter for a little while once in a red light district full of drugs and violence. They hope when people get their lives so fucked up, the stipper gets pregnant or a disease or someone realises themselves in a pitifull state they will run for help... usually charity (church) funded and operated and they will be blaming 'the devil' and all those drugs and smutt is the devil and come to jesus... Can't you see how it works? A satanist can still drink, go out, club etc but we do it with awareness and self control. Our eyes are open to what is really going on that others don't see.

Those who dont go with religion often rebel against it and go the other extreme... the kikes work this way creating oposing forces to work against each other and at the end of the day it is the gentile who looses. The church is the savior for those who have rebelled and got lost if they dont run for help to the church they tend to have few other options since most of the places that help people who are in that situation... are xian. You are young and have a lot to learn. Satanism is about being responsible, learning self control that is needed for so many things if you can't control yourself in daily life how will you cope with advanced witchcraft and soul advancement? Look around you how many people out there can you really imagine being Gods with immense power? What if they had it now... under kike influence? Madness Satan teaches us self respect and how to monitor OURSELVES so we don't fuck our lives up and everyone elses. Its not about not having fun or not having sex but about thinking ahead and being aware. With power comes responsibilty to yourself to others to the Earth and to the greatest one of all... we are his children and should treat each other with respect we were made in his image!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[/IMG]</var>
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "agentofsatanswill666@..." <agentofsatanswill666@...
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:46 PM
<td vAl[/IMG] Good for you both.That's a love that will last .

<td vAl[/IMG]  It sounds to me like you have found a really nice girl, and a beautiful one at that. You have already let her know about your beliefs, and that is a big step in the right direction. Let's not forget that she gave you her phone number After you told her about your beliefs. If she is willing to accept them and be with you, then it is my opinion that one day she might Dedicate to Satan herself. Think about that.   When I Dedicated, my wife was still a xian. She put up some resistance at first to Spiritual Satanism, however as she learned more about it and took the time to read ExposingChristianity, that's all it took. By the time she read about the Inquisition, she wasn't a xian anymore. Less than two weeks later she decided to Dedicate! I came home from work and she was burning her prayer. I was SO Proud! I have her a Big Hug and Said: "Thank You Father Satan! I Praise you Father!"   So by me being strong and sweet to her, but still holding my ground on the issue of xianity, She became a Dedicated Satanist. Yesterday was our Five Year Anniversary.   I hope this helps.   Hail Father Satan!!
  so i met a xian girl the other day, very gorgeous girl and she is compltely blind to the truth. her father was a priest and i beleive her grandfather was aswell. i talked with her for a short period of time and relgious/spirtiual belives came up. we shared eachothers beleievs. she gave me her telephone number and i havent decided what i wana do with her yet. i told her i was going to come to my fellow brothers and sisters in the chat group and get your guys opnions. shall i curse her with manipulation and black magic in my astral temple or what? any suggestions and ideas will help me make a descion. but right now i dont plan on hitting her up. thanks in advance fellow brothers and sisters.im new to the group btw and my name is ty max. i should be pretty familar so get to know me :) HAIL SATAN! HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL![/TD]

I am not advanced by any means I have just lived and seen the bad side of the tracks and thankfully somehow most likely with Fathers help all that time I managed to avoid many of the traps and disasters I watched others around me fall into. Have fun but be smart about it... live to have fun another day for long into the future. As you get older your priorities and ideas of what 'fun' is changes... clubbing gets old, you get tired of one night stands and petty people you get wiser and if you did not take care of yourself you will regret it. Things that mattered to me 10 years ago I laugh at now but thats just growing up and getting experience, and if I can use what I have learned to help someone else avoid some unpleasant mistakes then I would like to make myself usefull. But I am still a newbie Satanist and learning this side of life now and I feel like my life is just starting!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ty Max <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

THANKS FOR THE IN DEPTH HONEST ADVICE FIREBIRD! YEA YOURE RIGHT BENG RESPONSIBLE AND AWARE OF YOUR DESCIONS IS IMPORTANT AT THIS POINT! IF I HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH CERTAIN THINGS LIKE ADVANCED MAGIC AND ADVANCING SPIRTIUALLY ETC.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OUR HELL

Those who dont go with religion often rebel against it and go the other extreme... the kikes work this way creating oposing forces to work against each other and at the end of the day it is the gentile who looses. The church is the savior for those who have rebelled and got lost if they dont run for help to the church they tend to have few other options since most of the places that help people who are in that situation... are xian. You are young and have a lot to learn. Satanism is about being responsible, learning self control that is needed for so many things if you can't control yourself in daily life how will you cope with advanced witchcraft and soul advancement? Look around you how many people out there can you really imagine being Gods with immense power? What if they had it now... under kike influence? Madness Satan teaches us self respect and how to monitor OURSELVES so we don't fuck our lives up and everyone elses. Its not about not having fun
or not having sex but about thinking ahead and being aware. With power comes responsibilty to yourself to others to the Earth and to the greatest one of all... we are his children and should treat each other with respect we were made in his image!

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:21 AM

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

don [/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:46 PM

When you understand the shallow and narc[/IMG]</var>.

Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:57:26 PM

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Well said firebird894.As we do grow older we do get a little wiser too.Your life is just beginning and if it is like mine,you will go through many changes to a better you with Enki by your side.In my case my life has totally changed in so many ways these last couple of years.But I have always trusted Father that His way is better,and with the guidance of my Haagenti,I am following my dream in so many ways.Father has done so much for me by just trust alone,and the courage He gives us day by day,that my life just can't get any better,but the really cool thing is it will.But I have found you have to get off one branch,to find a stronger one thats more beneficial to you.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/23/12, firebird894 <firebird894@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 12:49 PM

I am not advanced by any means I have just lived and seen the bad side of the tracks and thankfully somehow most likely with Fathers help all that time I managed to avoid many of the traps and disasters I watched others around me fall into. Have fun but be smart about it... live to have fun another day for long into the future. As you get older your priorities and ideas of what 'fun' is changes... clubbing gets old, you get tired of one night stands and petty people you get wiser and if you did not take care of yourself you will regret it. Things that mattered to me 10 years ago I laugh at now but thats just growing up and getting experience, and if I can use what I have learned to help someone else avoid some unpleasant mistakes then I would like to make myself usefull. But I am still a newbie Satanist and learning this side of life now and I feel like my life is just starting!

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Ty Max <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

THANKS FOR THE IN DEPTH HONEST ADVICE FIREBIRD! YEA YOURE RIGHT BENG RESPONSIBLE AND AWARE OF YOUR DESCIONS IS IMPORTANT AT THIS POINT! IF I HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH CERTAIN THINGS LIKE ADVANCED MAGIC AND ADVANCING SPIRTIUALLY ETC.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OUR HELL

Those who dont go with religion often rebel against it and go the other extreme... the kikes work this way creating oposing forces to work against each other and at the end of the day it is the gentile who looses. The church is the savior for those who have rebelled and got lost if they dont run for help to the church they tend to have few other options since most of the places that help people who are in that situation... are xian. You are young and have a lot to learn. Satanism is about being responsible, learning self control that is needed for so many things if you can't control yourself in daily life how will you cope with advanced witchcraft and soul advancement? Look around you how many people out there can you really imagine being Gods with immense power? What if they had it now... under kike influence? Madness Satan teaches us self respect and how to monitor OURSELVES so we don't fuck our lives up and everyone elses. Its not about not having fun
or not having sex but about thinking ahead and being aware. With power comes responsibilty to yourself to others to the Earth and to the greatest one of all... we are his children and should treat each other with respect we were made in his image!

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back