Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Damned Xians

I want to tell you a little story if there's any of you here who are stuck in the lie that Xians are truly nice people. My step-father passed away this week. His fiancee (who he was going to marry in less than a week) and three biological children are devastated, of course, as I am. His Fiancee and I (obviously not christians) cleaned his house from top to bottom in anticipation of his mother and sister's (who claim to be very good christians) arrival from several states away. The morning of their arrival we made breakfast, coffee, tea, and setup cots and beds for them to sleep on. Not even five minutes after they arrived, they started screaming and cursing at us. They kicked us out (we both lived there with him) of "their" house - making us homeless -  and refuse to listen to us about what his final wishes were. They are allowing his ex girlfriend (the kids' mother) to assist in all of the funeral arrangements and are going to give her control of his estate, the house, and all of his belongings. This was of course in direct opposition to his wishes, as he had related them to all of us several times. The morning we were to go to the funeral home to plan his final affairs, these stupid, filthy people let his ex into the room, but stopped me and his fiancee from going in. They said that we had absolutely no right to be there, that we had no relation to my father and that we didn't even like him that well. They wouldn't even let us inside the funeral home! Tonight is the visitation service and they told both of us that if we show up to pay our final respects that they would call the police and have us arrested. Same for the funeral tomorrow. Then they had the audacity to ask if I was going to give them flowers! I doubt they can legally keep us out, but for them to act so hateful is certainly telling about their character and about the religion they follow. They think that we're christians too, so I can only imagine the increased hatefulness that would arise if they found out we aren't. Of course, they didn't bother to mention us in the obituary. The fact that they are hateful to me doesn't bother me as much as the fact that they are being so mean to his fiancee. He raised me; I've known him all of my life. His fiancee met him three years ago and they truly loved each other. I had seriously thought about doing death energy manipulation on these people; figure they can burn in the hellfires of their imagination...

Wow, that's fucked up...Man, ALL christians are fucked up people! And the ones who claim that they are so 'innocent' and all that bullshit... That whatever they do is 'god's will' and dfgjkfdghjdfhgkdfhgkdf that shit!
I have an aunt who's really hardcore christian... like really hardcore. And you know, she is a fat pig. I don't have a problem with fat people or whatever, but you know, that woman is like... the stereotypical kind of christian... fat and stupid. :p
(You know, people take energy -essential to live- in 3 ways. Sleep, food and meditation. Of course she doesn't meditate, and she eats like a pig because, guess what? the enemy is sucking her energy all day long....)

And anyway, God, she's soooooo fucking stupid... And so fucking mean!!! Christians are the worst kind of people! D:<
(you made me angry too now haha.. anyway, I advice you to ask from your Guardian for guidance in what is happening right now. They really have no fucking right to keep you out of the funeral etc; he was your father for fuck's sake)

Στις 9:42 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 10 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I want to tell you a little story if there's any of you here who are stuck in the lie that Xians are truly nice people. My step-father passed away this week. His fiancee (who he was going to marry in less than a week) and three biological children are devastated, of course, as I am. His Fiancee and I (obviously not christians) cleaned his house from top to bottom in anticipation of his mother and sister's (who claim to be very good christians) arrival from several states away. The morning of their arrival we made breakfast, coffee, tea, and setup cots and beds for them to sleep on. Not even five minutes after they arrived, they started screaming and cursing at us. They kicked us out (we both lived there with him) of "their" house - making us homeless -  and refuse to listen to us about what his final wishes were. They are allowing his ex girlfriend (the kids' mother) to assist in all of the funeral arrangements and are going to give her control of his estate, the house, and all of his belongings. This was of course in direct opposition to his wishes, as he had related them to all of us several times. The morning we were to go to the funeral home to plan his final affairs, these stupid, filthy people let his ex into the room, but stopped me and his fiancee from going in. They said that we had absolutely no right to be there, that we had no relation to my father and that we didn't even like him that well. They wouldn't even let us inside the funeral home! Tonight is the visitation service and they told both of us that if we show up to pay our final respects that they would call the police and have us arrested. Same for the funeral tomorrow. Then they had the audacity to ask if I was going to give them flowers! I doubt they can legally keep us out, but for them to act so hateful is certainly telling about their character and about the religion they follow. They think that we're christians too, so I can only imagine the increased hatefulness that would arise if they found out we aren't. Of course, they didn't bother to mention us in the obituary. The fact that they are hateful to me doesn't bother me as much as the fact that they are being so mean to his fiancee. He raised me; I've known him all of my life. His fiancee met him three years ago and they truly loved each other. I had seriously thought about doing death energy manipulation on these people; figure they can burn in the hellfires of their imagination...

Death energy manipulation might take these xians down a notch or two. It would be nice to see.Your call, of course. :)Be sure to clean your aura and chakras thoroughly afterwards, or anytime after you throw a curse.
Hail Satan!

On Friday, October 10, 2014 2:42 PM, "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back