Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Damned Tropical astrology!

Eric1

Alright, so, I did some research and found out that tropical astrology is a completly fermented pile of shit and Sidereal astrology actually pays attention to where the constellations truely are. All I need to know is IN SIDEREAL ASTROLOGY is where does being born in july 28 1994 place me as my sun sign? Any help at all with be appreciated. :)

HAIL SATAN!

Alright, so, I did some research and found out that tropical astrology is a completly fermented pile of shit and Sidereal astrology actually pays attention to where the constellations truely are. All I need to know is IN SIDEREAL ASTROLOGY is where does being born in july 28 1994 place me as my sun sign? Any help at all with be appreciated. :)

HAIL SATAN!

Go to Astro.com (you do have to have an account
but it's free to sign up). First make your
tropical astrology chart by clicking on
"Free Horoscopes" then "Personal Portrait".
Once that's done, go back to the "Free
Horoscope" section and click on the link
that says "Extended Chart Section".
Underneath where it says Options, you'll
see "Western Geocentric (Tropical)". Click
on that and change it to "Fagan/Bradley
Geocentric (Sidereal)". Then it will convert
your chart into Sidereal. Hope this helps! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eric" <galileo66668@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Slow down, tropical astrology is proven to work. Although it doesn't give the accurate positions of planets it has esoterical meanings and was used by Babylonians and other Satanic civilizations. For example, tropical astrology accepts that sun in the active sign of aries in the beginning of the spring and gives a burst of energy that helps nature evolve and it always will be like that although the positions of the planets change. And this is the esoteric meaning, the sidereal system is mostly for scientific uses only not for esoteric ones.

I've been using tropical astrology and making predictions for myself and others and were 99% accurate. Don't believe anything you read until you experience it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eric" <galileo66668@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Back when the Babylonians used astrology the position of the constellations were in sync with the zodiac. The spring equinox was in Aries about 4000 years ago now today it's either is Pisces or has transitioned to Aquarius.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Slow down, tropical astrology is proven to work. Although it doesn't give the accurate positions of planets it has esoterical meanings and was used by Babylonians and other Satanic civilizations. For example, tropical astrology accepts that sun in the active sign of aries in the beginning of the spring and gives a burst of energy that helps nature evolve and it always will be like that although the positions of the planets change. And this is the esoteric meaning, the sidereal system is mostly for scientific uses only not for esoteric ones.

I've been using tropical astrology and making predictions for myself and others and were 99% accurate. Don't believe anything you read until you experience it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eric" <galileo66668@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back