Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DAMMIT JEWS! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SABOTAGE!

angryshaman666

AN HOUR OF WORK EXPOSING THEIR INVOLVEMENT IN THE ASSASSINATION OF EVERY US PRESIDENT TO DIE IN OFFICE AND JEWHOO CRASHED BEFORE I WAS DONE WRITING IT!

FUCK YOU KIKES!
I'M NOT SPENDING ANOTHER HOUR REWRITING THAT ENTIRE BOOK!

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Spyware?You should re-image your pc.

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 8:14 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

AN HOUR OF WORK EXPOSING THEIR INVOLVEMENT IN THE ASSASSINATION OF EVERY US PRESIDENT TO DIE IN OFFICE AND JEWHOO CRASHED BEFORE I WAS DONE WRITING IT!

FUCK YOU KIKES!

HAIL SATAN!

No, not spyware. yahoo itself malfunctions every now and then when trying to make new threads.The damn thing crashed when I was 70% done with a very long and detailed thread exposing how PISSraeli mossad killed JFK and that the jews also killed Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William Mckinley and sank the titanic in order to kill the other political opponents of the federal reserve, committed insurance fraud on the titanic thus leaving a money trail to pin the jews to the crime and that they also tried and FAILED to kill Andrew Jackson.
Andrew Jackson was a 33rd degree mason, a Satanist with a risen kundalini who was famed for his gun duels.I strongly believe jackson could make guns misfire with his mind as this was a common occurence  whenever he was in a shootout.BOTH the assassins pistols misfired and Andrew Jackson told the world "the bank is trying to kill me".
I explained dates, details and brief histories of the men who stood against the jews and their banks and it was deleted thanks to JEWhoo's shitty service.

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 8:09 PM, "deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Spyware?You should re-image your pc.

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 8:14 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

FUCK YOU KIKES!

HAIL SATAN!

I suggest to open notepad or just right click and create a text document to copy and paste what you're writing every 8 minutes or so into the text file as backup, so even if whatever site you're writing on crashes your work will be safe on the text file. I Recommend everyone to do this next time they have to write something long.

Hail Satan, the Gods and Demons of Hell

ALWAYS save what you're writing a thousand times before finish writing it.Even on yahoo... If while you write you stop and then press Ctrl+S your message will be saved as draft right away (and you can continue writing). I do this many times when writing messages, especially big ones. I have had this... misfortune many times in the past-past, so I took my lesson from it.
BUT I suggest you re-write your message.... Simply to show the fucking jews that you are NOT going to give up so easily. Yes, you are extremely pissed. But knowledge is invaluable. Show the fuckers that you're not one to mess with.

Στις 6:46 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 3 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

you know you could always type it in something like notepad and then copy paste..

It took me a whole hour to write it and I forgot most of the details. ctrl S actually works on original posts?Well anyway what happened was the delete button occasionally deletes the entire thread and takes you back a page on your browser but only on yahoo.
This only ever happens when I'm writing something that will totally DESTROY the kikes!I also sense spiritual sabotage whenever it happens.
Its just like what the angels did to fuck with HP Maxine when she invented the reverse torah rituals.CONSTANT sabotage but I'm pretty damn sure she had hard copies of what she was using to make them or at least bookmarked her sources.
I did too but copypasting that much text from so many sources took a whole fucking hour.I'll redo it once I have more time

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 12:09 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ALWAYS save what you're writing a thousand times before finish writing it.Even on yahoo... If while you write you stop and then press Ctrl+S your message will be saved as draft right away (and you can continue writing). I do this many times when writing messages, especially big ones. I have had this... misfortune many times in the past-past, so I took my lesson from it.
BUT I suggest you re-write your message.... Simply to show the fucking jews that you are NOT going to give up so easily. Yes, you are extremely pissed. But knowledge is invaluable. Show the fuckers that you're not one to mess with.

Στις 6:46 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 3 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

you know you could always type it in something like notepad and then copy paste..

One hour?

Frustrating, yes. But many of us have seen.more than.an.hour wasted by their tricks.

Use a.word processor for your writing. Then, copy and.paste your work where you want it.

I dont have a word processor or this would be much easier.Fucking windows always tries to make you PAY for microsoft word even though it was free on all my old computers.
fucking jews always try to make you pay for the same thing more than once!

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 12:40 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

One hour?

Frustrating, yes. But many of us have seen.more than.an.hour wasted by their tricks.

Use a.word processor for your writing. Then, copy and.paste your work where you want it.

Open Office is completely free.and, a very good word processor. They even have a version.for Android.

I hope this helps. I understand the frustration.

Type in MS Word or Notepad FIRST an then COPY-PASTE...

Not wanting to be rude, BUT really, didn't people learn that yet? Especially those who type a lot...

HAIL VOLAC!
88!
HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back