Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dabbling in satanism

rayaddams

i recently read the "Dabbling in Satanism" page on JoS. and that scared me, because itsays if we have any empathies or symptahy or whatever for christianity, then we will get frightning and negative experiences from demons, and i get scared from the smallest things, if i see my room door move by itself i while pass out. So baisically what i am saying is, how would i RID my self of All things christian, im in a christian household, well my step father is atheist, so we never go to church, mother is strong christian, i just tell her i am atheist too. How can i get rid of all sympathy/emotion/beliefs, from all things christian. Im 16 BTW. Im dedicated too.

<td val[/IMG]It has helped me in the beginning to do a blasphemy ritual,and tell that jewsus and the angels what you really think of them.When I put enough anger in it at jewsus and the filthy angels,that is when I felt deprogrammed.Hope that will help you too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 7/9/12, rayaddams <rayaddams@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dabbling in satanism
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 4:53 PM

i recently read the "Dabbling in Satanism" page on JoS. and that scared me, because itsays if we have any empathies or symptahy or whatever for christianity, then we will get frightning and negative experiences from demons, and i get scared from the smallest things, if i see my room door move by itself i while pass out. So baisically what i am saying is, how would i RID my self of All things christian, im in a christian household, well my step father is atheist, so we never go to church, mother is strong christian, i just tell her i am atheist too. How can i get rid of all sympathy/emotion/beliefs, from all things christian. Im 16 BTW. Im dedicated too.
[/TD]

No, no you misunderstood it. That page doesn't mention that the negative experiences come from DEMONS, but angels and greys and other enemies of Satan. It's because if you have xian hangups you make a connection with them, they are connected with the enemy lies. They use this connection to turn you back into the enemy lies.

Deprogramming comes with time, study more on sites which expose xianity like exposingchristianity. Make sure you are sure that you know that xianity is a destructive hoax and you totally hate for all it has done against our people, our Gods and our knowledge. If you are like that and you know all the enemy characters are not real and their teachings like "turning the other cheek" are self-destructive, and you have no fear of "burning in hell" or anything like that then you can consider yourself deprogrammed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@... wrote:

"This is the work of enemy alien entities that use fear to keep humans away Satan. In most cases this works, as it instills terror in the dabbler and he/she usually goes running back to the nazarene and blames Satan."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.html

It blatantly says that the enemy entities cause those negative experiences, not our Demons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, no you misunderstood it. That page doesn't mention that the negative experiences come from DEMONS, but angels and greys and other enemies of Satan. It's because if you have xian hangups you make a connection with them, they are connected with the enemy lies. They use this connection to turn you back into the enemy lies.

Deprogramming comes with time, study more on sites which expose xianity like exposingchristianity. Make sure you are sure that you know that xianity is a destructive hoax and you totally hate for all it has done against our people, our Gods and our knowledge. If you are like that and you know all the enemy characters are not real and their teachings like "turning the other cheek" are self-destructive, and you have no fear of "burning in hell" or anything like that then you can consider yourself deprogrammed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@ wrote:

How would i go about doing this blasphemous Ritual ?
i havent really done rituals to Father.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@ wrote:

well i read it fast, and it was 2 AM. i apologise

"This is the work of enemy alien entities that use fear to keep humans away Satan. In most cases this works, as it instills terror in the dabbler and he/she usually goes running back to the nazarene and blames Satan."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.html

It blatantly says that the enemy entities cause those negative experiences, not our Demons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

You have to know that christiany isnt a religion its a tool being used by very nasty men to enslave the masses. SATAN is our creator GOD not that "yaweh" or even jesus as he never even existed. You have to know this . And know that Satan and the Gods of Hell are not fallen angels. Read exposingchristianity.com
------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 9:53 AM PDT rayaddams wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Open up with the standard ritual,and then just tell jewsus and the filthy angels,just how they have fucked your life up,and use as much anger as you can.Tell them you don't buy their BS,and you want them out of your life.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dabbling in satanism
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 5:38 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@ wrote:

[/TD]

Alright, thanks, and i just read the Standard Ritual page on JoS, Im 16 years old, and i have no clue where to get incense, and what reason i could for having it - if i get caught with it. Is it okay if I dont have Insense? is it just okay if i have a candal ?, then ill light the candal, at night, turn lights off, then tell jesus and the flitlthy angels that they are worthless, and i want them to be out of my life, Is That okay ? or must i do more?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Open up with the standard ritual,and then just tell jewsus and the filthy angels,just how they have fucked your life up,and use as much anger as you can.Tell them you don't buy their BS,and you want them out of your life.

Hail Satan

Brian 

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dabbling in satanism
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 5:38 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back