Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Da liu ren?

SeerOfSS

Been looking in to da liu ren and it's 2 other counter parts. Coming from Chinese culture.
Also known as king of divination.
Da liu ren is more on personal,
Qimen or called something else is military use
And the last was nature used.
Only things I can find so far.
Any more info?
Thanks

if u wanna learn about that da liu ren and others i very2 suggest u learn with Enlil becoz any hidden strategic war with astrology,laws,nature.

if u wanna learn about that da liu ren and others i very2 suggest u learn with Enlil becoz any hidden strategic war with astrology,laws,nature.

Thank you for reply, forgot I can go through Enlil, before I do that I wanted to see what others have learned.
Thank you

seeing the landscape see the potential nature can inflict for creating nature disaster see the astrology when times was good for military for attack or defensive seeing the laws so can be happen laws with nature laws with atrology law with life(example law for war).

ground,land,air=3 types but thinking element 4 for basic and astrological can being happened for this and can cause effect great for minimum cause will happen or and maximum cause will happen .................

Hi

If you search on internet, applications are multiple

--- qi men or kay moon (wonderful doors) is not only for warfare. It is to get the best time and direction to do something. Of course it is used also for divination to have insight of the result of a question. And new age use it also to understand the profile of people (potential in all)

Hi

If you search on internet, applications are multiple

--- qi men or kay moon (wonderful doors) is not only for warfare. It is to get the best time and direction to do something. Of course it is used also for divination to have insight of the result of a question. And new age use it also to understand the profile of people (potential in all)
sorry havent finish but typed return.

--- bat zi or ba zi, 4 pillars system/ 8 character system is like your basic potential like western astrology. Comparing to the elements of 10 years cycle, year, mont, day, hour permits to race potential of any thing positive or negative. Some people combine the infos with qi men and fengshui (fong seuil) to attract the best influences (eg: placing objects corresponding to elements, gods, symbols. (heaven and terestrial branches)

--- 6 yom (6 water) is used with mode details on foresight. Often used also for weather. (only terrestrial branches)

--- you will find more stuff on baZI and qi men than the rest (astrology, tai yut, 6 yom)

--- other systems exist (like yi king combined with terrestrial banches)

--- you will find a lot of free software, but you must understand that here is variant depending of the school which may change the results.

Thanks, all
That's why I'm looking at da liu ren at moment only.

Have not seen the software yet or any as such. Watching a video of it. That was something to see, was cool.
Like to stay to original especially away from new age stuff.

But got some more info so thanks to both of you.
Anymore thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back