Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CUT OFF!?!!?!?!?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:
Oops. I kinda got "Cut off" which is what I call. "When my parents go super crazy and block all the sights I used to go to" And now I cant go to JOS or ANYTHINGG!!!! I am so angry. .< She'd admit me to a psych ward or something if she found out I went around. What should I doo!? I haven't even opened my chakra's ( I think I spelled that wrong but its super late at night so I cant get caught now) AND ITS PATHETICC!!! =(

I'm not giving up. But I need some help
HAIL SATAN!!
Use a Proxy :D
They allways come in handy.

how much longer you gota stay with them ?
try to go to another friends pc and dl the site

Hmmm... we used to have a files section on the group for this kind of situation. when the old group got hacked it wasnt put back up. uhhh HP Maxine if your reading this and you still have those files, could you put them back up pretty please?
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

Oops. I kinda got "Cut off" which is what I call. "When my parents go super crazy and block all the sights I used to go to" And now I cant go to JOS or ANYTHINGG!!!! I am so angry. .< She'd admit me to a psych ward or something if she found out I went around. What should I doo!? I haven't even opened my chakra's ( I think I spelled that wrong but its super late at night so I cant get caught now) AND ITS PATHETICC!!! =(

HAIL SATAN!!

Here is a proxy site you can use:
http://www.kproxy.com/

Just type in in the box "joyofsatan.com" or any other site that they have blocked and off you go. If they block that site too, you can just google "proxy list" or something along those lines, and use what you find there. There will always be more proxies, don't worry about running out.

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!
google a browser than go around blocks. they exist. my friend showed me multiple, but only one i remembered doesn't exist anymore(lack of funding)..

HAIL SATAN!!

go to a library or a school cpu and get some printouts.

YES use that proxy, and I would recommend CCleaner, too, but be sure to hide it carefully after download. It deletes all traces of URLs, download locations, cookies, history, everything you want, really. Extremely useful, and free.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back