Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

curse putin scam!!!!!!!!!

edwardtgao8

I read that young girls, old people and journalists of euromaidan were fighting for Ukrane with putinist MVD provocator scams who beat them to the hospital, smb to death...
tomorrow tuesday and saturday me and my friend are doing work against PUT-your-dick-IN, we are sick and tired of this kike fucker polluting my, Ukraine and other Slav countries with his filth and his anti-human reptilian laws. Hope you find a minute to participate.
Just vibrate as much times as you want/have time the runes into it's fucking soul (maybe in pinal gland as we have it's face on the sigil) with affirmation "*the name of the fucker* faces violent death".Hagalaz, Thurisaz, Isa, all satanic numbers available, depending on your time and desire, you also can recite 8th enochian key before to raise the power.
participate only if it would not disturb your energies from coming and more important rituals. Take care and don't forget to protect yourself and cleans yourself after if you chose o participate. I did this curse in past and felt very strong reptilian energy, he is under protection.
His death is extremelly desirable for me personally (because he pissed me off) and as I hope for our agenda too, as he seems to be a key figure in the JWO, hope it will show them how to violate the borders of White Ukraine!!!!!!!!! Revenge for Ukranian White women that died in fight for freedom!!!!!!!!!!!
The sigil:

You have my total support on this, as this is not a ritual that would disturb for next ones and this leader of parasites must be totaly destroyed as his servants aswell.

My dear friend's note: for numbers multiplex of 9 or 13 are preferable because they are satanic; and even if you're a newbie / have no time and do only 1 vibration it might have no effect at all... but if you vibrate 9 it can at least tie into our energies and give a volume / domino effect.
As for affirms, 9 is preferable.Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand your anger but unfortunately Mars has gone retrograse on Saturday. Not a good idea for black magick and curses.

------------------------------
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 10:16 AM PST edwardtgao8@... wrote:

I read that young girls, old people and journalists of euromaidan were fighting for Ukrane with putinist MVD provocator scams who beat them to the hospital, smb to death...

tomorrow tuesday and saturday me and my friend are doing work against PUT-your-dick-IN, we are sick and tired of this kike fucker polluting my, Ukraine and other Slav countries with his filth and his anti-human reptilian laws. Hope you find a minute to participate.

Just vibrate as much times as you want/have time the runes into it's fucking soul (maybe in pinal gland as we have it's face on the sigil) with affirmation "*the name of the fucker* faces violent death".
Hagalaz, Thurisaz, Isa, all satanic numbers available, depending on your time and desire, you also can recite 8th enochian key before to raise the power.

participate only if it would not disturb your energies from coming and more important rituals. Take care and don't forget to protect yourself and cleans yourself after if you chose o participate. I did this curse in past and felt very strong reptilian energy, he is under protection.

His death is extremelly desirable for me personally (because he pissed me off) and as I hope for our agenda too, as he seems to be a key figure in the JWO, hope it will show them how to violate the borders of White Ukraine!!!!!!!!! Revenge for Ukranian White women that died in fight for freedom!!!!!!!!!!!

The sigil:

I understand your anger but unfortunately Mars has gone retrograde on Saturday. Not a good idea for black magick and curses.

------------------------------
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 10:16 AM PST edwardtgao8@... wrote:

Just vibrate as much times as you want/have time the runes into it's fucking soul (maybe in pinal gland as we have it's face on the sigil) with affirmation "*the name of the fucker* faces violent death".
Hagalaz, Thurisaz, Isa, all satanic numbers available, depending on your time and desire, you also can recite 8th enochian key before to raise the power.

The sigil:

Sending energy to Lilith will help "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, March 3, 2014 12:29 PM, "egon88@..." <egon88@... wrote:
  You have my total support on this, as this is not a ritual that would disturb for next ones and this leader of parasites must be totaly destroyed as his servants aswell.

I really want to see this scum going down as soon as posible, but i believe we have to wait until Mars retrogation ends. Also, i dont know if this is just my problem, it doesn't show up the sigil...

affirmation: "president Vladimir Putin faces violent death"photo/sigil: http://ssbiblioteca.webs.com/putin.pngpeople, I see that Mars is bad - both retro and in detriment - but it will be direct only on 20 may and in the end of July it will come to Scorpio. Two war planets in Scoprio: Saturn and Mars in the same time is great for curses. So if everybody likes we can wait for July to use both great Mars and great Saturn scorpionic energies. The only thing that made me so hurry is the fear that the Important Group 90 days Ritual will come and we won't have time to do this at all. And Ukraine is in danger now.

---In [email protected], <promitheuss@... wrote:

I really want to see this scum going down as soon as posible, but i believe we have to wait until Mars retrogation ends. Also, i dont know if this is just my problem, it doesn't show up the sigil...

also I request to sign this petition to stop intervention in Ukraine:
<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG]http://www.change.org/pet itions/подпишите-петицию- против-российской-агресси и-в-крыму-россия-украина- евромайдан?recruiter=7102 9577&utm_campaign=signatu re_receipt&utm_medium=ema il&utm_source=share_petit ion

Sadoleh had a great idea that can work out on retro Mars with the fucker - just to suck some energy from the slime, takes 2-3 minutes.Sigil download: http://666blacksun.ucoz.ru/load/0-0-0-4-20

Our talk quoting:
Gabri Hell:Thank you very much!
I will use the affirmation: 
9 times Zigla - "the energies of zigla let Vladmir Putin completly deffenseless"
9 times Ingwaz - "the energies of ing let Vladmir Putin completly dry of energy"
9 times "Vladmir Putin is now completly deffenseless and dry of energy"

Sadoleh:
If we want Putin removed, an organized strong working is needed with aligment of the stars. Mars is retograde currently, so a fast and violent death would be hard to achive.What I would reccomend is Zigla (reverse Algiz) work to destroy his protection and make him open and receptive to curses, then an Ingwauz work to take his life force away. After these primer workings, the real destruction can start.

Just going to point out that we should also try to get Svoboda in charge of Ukraine it is fairly close to Nazism so it may help stabilize the country, I mean look at the western backed leaders they will be as bad for Ukraine as the putin puppet was. Something you might want to do is work on Awakening the Gentiles there, I mean physically and spiritually a bit. That shouldn't be too hard when I was in Lutsk I saw a bunch of inverted pentagrams and 666 over walls and shops so I have a feeling there people are starting to wake up more there at least, also when you pass churches curse them a bit this will help unite Ukraine against the jews more. A good one I used in Lutsk in July was Hagalaz 108 times and Isa 108 times sent these to the churches in Lutsk affirming that these energies were growing as the hatred to jews and to churches grow permanently and constantly destroying the churches (and that fucking jew school I saw) this lead to that flash flood in Lutsk, I am confident it helped make that flash flood happen. So maybe have an affirmation like that for putin. Also I think the first sigl is better as far as I am aware of the peace sign is a jewish symbol and putting it with a symbol close to Azazel's and cursing both doesn't seem too smart, no offense.

That was not a "peace symbol" nor Azazel's sigil. What people call "peace symbol" means eternal death and damnation as it is an inverted Algiz inside a circle, and the other is not sigil of Azazel is the rune ingwaz that can be used in black magic, you should study more.

Ok thanks I thought that after I sent the email, thanks for clarification there, I am unable to study a lot of Satanism simply because of what is going on for me right now. So perhaps you can clarify what the circle means I thought I heard to focus and intensify the energies as well as combine everyones energies in the same direction. I no longer trust anything I see hear or think (without countless real evidence pointing it our) due to a really bad enemy attack in the past.

I have good news to everybody!!!Scam has a bad Saturn transit now and will have it through all spring 2014:tr. Saturn makes exact square to it's CR right now (for those looking for good timing):http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... =1&ast=h13Though it's Solar Return is not bad, and the planet on it's natal South Node is Jupiter, still it means some fated hard-to-avoid event. Strangely, it's natal Jupiter acts like it's "enemy", standing in violent 19 grade of Taurus in 7h tightly squaring it's Chart Ruler. With tr. Saturn and natal Jupiter, tr. Jupiter will create T-square with conjunction of it's natal Lilith, natal South Node, Chart Ruler, Solar MC and Solar Jupiter on the apex (all 3 angles of T-square are located in misfortunate degrees). Solar MC-IC located in 25 grades Leo-Aqu of VIOLENCE!http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... =1&ast=h13

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back