Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

curious

Themone

for a while now ive been very curious about this religion and i would like to know more about it, to help me decide if this is a religion i would like, which so far i think i like it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Themone" <themone1990@... wrote:
for a while now ive been very curious about this religion and i would like to know more about it, to help me decide if this is a religion i would like, which so far i think i like it
As far as i can tell the gods of this religion are aliens, who communicate with you through telepathy. the goal is to empower yourself and to be all you can be. Humans brought about through genetic experiment. and satan/lucifer/enki/ect... is the supreme god of gods that is followed. With this you do what you can to better yourself the way you want, supposed to be very individualistic. theres more but im pretty sure i botched up what ive said already but that is the gist of it.

Well do you like the idea of being able to do for yourself and just throwing your problems on
Something? Would you like to empower your mind body and soul to a point of higher awareness?
Would you like to be able to have things like telekinesis pyrokineses hydrokinesis and things you never thought possible?
Do you want to work with demons who'll help open your awareness? How about your problems in daily life? Do you want to be able
To solve them according to how you'd like using your own mind which can be sculpted into an arsenal? would you lioke to this all under
The protection of satan and his demons? Love protection and guidance.if your willing to trust that satan knows you and loves you
And hell guide you and you are willing to dedicate yourself then this is the place for you.

We promote individual rights, free thought and expression of ideas. read this http://www.joyofsatan.org/ you're not going to find a truly, more excepting religion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Themone" <themone1990@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back