Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

curious

Shannon Outlaw

hey guys im curious to know that when we become as the gods will we be still in our human bodies on earth?(practically superhuman!) and will we still have the basic human functions like eating sleeping going to the bathroom? lol you know things like that?

iam curious about something, you know when the preacher put your hand in your head and then u just fall what is that, it happen to me a couple of time i felt down and i felt fear but what is that they do

Was wondering if anyone else has had occurrences were they had been wronged by someone and that someone began to experience extremely bad luck and or misfortune??

I have once... I was in jail and someone was making fun of my autism, and a few minutes later... that same person got punched in the face by another inmate who was complaining about his bad "body odor". It was kind of funny... but it happened. There's been a few other situations where I've seen people who did me wrong meet with misfortune, but there was also quite a few times when people did me wrong and I never seen anything bad happen to them at all (although I could of been in the wrong myself, maybe it was a lesson to be learned), but I do have to give my guardian Demon (if I have one, pretty sure I do) some credit, because he/she got me out of quite a few bad situations in my life that could of been life threatening, so I owe him/her.
Hail Satan!

Oh that I have. Those are usually indications that the person who wronged you might be a psychic vampire, especially if they left you feeling unusually tired, drained, sad, or depressed after the wrongdoing. In this case, you need to remove them from your group of friends/whatever and cleanse yourself of anything they cluttered your aura with. If you need help with that, plz feel free to send me an inbox, I'd be glad to help you.

Before I knew the truth, before i knew about about JoS or about Father or anything I had a major incident that happened in my life that involved a kike who wronged me after that incident i had nothing but bad luck and more terrible things happened to me that I wont get into, up to the point where I had to be hospitalized it all went away though and my life slowly got better when I learnt about the JOS and I finally dedicated. I feel like the kike put a curse on me or something, now that I know what they do and who they really are I have nothing but rage for them. 
I thank the JoS for all that it has helped me in my life to gain more power and learning the truth and meeting Father

Hail Satan and all the Gods/Goddesses of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back