Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Curious

outlaw3931

On the JoS site it says:
"I have received several personal e-mails from former atheists and other skeptics who believed Satanism and the occult were nothing but fantasy, products of an over active imagination, and/or unrealistic foolishness. All of these people wrote to me because they realized to their surprise, Satan is *very* real.

I have also read public articles from varied sources where secular individuals attempted to experiment with the rituals on this website just for kicks. They got blatant experiences all right-- the wrong ones."

I'm curious to learn more. What did these people do and what did they experience?

14/88

~Outlaw

Maybe its better to look at the bigger picture and see the overwhelming evidence that Satan is a real God. Read "The Gods of Eden" if you haven't already. research the ancient Sumerian accounts, ancient Egypt etc. I didn't have to go this far though, I used instinct and reason.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:
On the JoS site it says:
"I have received several personal e-mails from former atheists and other skeptics who believed Satanism and the occult were nothing but fantasy, products of an over active imagination, and/or unrealistic foolishness. All of these people wrote to me because they realized to their surprise, Satan is *very* real.

I have also read public articles from varied sources where secular individuals attempted to experiment with the rituals on this website just for kicks. They got blatant experiences all right-- the wrong ones."

I'm curious to learn more. What did these people do and what did they experience?

14/88

~Outlaw
This is called Dabbling when you are not a satanist and you do the rituals just because it looks fun or just to have something to
do...Maxine warns outsiders not to do this that is why its very dangerous to dabble and why Satanism is to be taken very very seriously! Satanism is not a game....

HAIL SATAN! HAIL LORD LUCIFER!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 9 August, 2009 6:59:35
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Curious

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "outlaw393" <outlaw393@. .. wrote:

On the JoS site it says:

14/88

~Outlaw

This is called Dabbling when you are not a satanist and you do the rituals just because it looks fun or just to have something to
do...Maxine warns outsiders not to do this that is why its very dangerous to dabble and why Satanism is to be taken very very seriously! Satanism is not a game....

HAIL SATAN! HAIL LORD LUCIFER! 
Great to here from you wonderful text
HAIL SATAN HAIL LUCIFER   

Hello all

I found the Joy of Satan website and I'm interested in learning more.
Are there any real life groups or meeting places that I can sit in on to listen and observe?

I've had bad experiences with christian churches and the people who attend them, do to my up bringing I still the the need for a congregation.

I live in south sac near 65th, I am willing to travel as far as citrus heights to join a group. Please contacts me with any information.

Respectfully yours,
Mo

Please excuse my ignorance since I'm still learning. I've read some things expressing hatred towards "vile Jesus or God". My understanding is, they were made up by man to dissuade us from true spirituality I myself would think that there would be no need to hate toward it since its all made up. I respect a person to have a right to worship whatever they choose, just as Satanist have a right to worship.

If anyone can please explain to me. Thank you.

When somebody has been programmed with years of these hoaxes and lies, they obviously need to vent and deprogram against those hoaxes. As the JoS site mentions:

"Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating."

Even though they aren't real, they still have an effect on people's subconscious as they're real.

Plus, you probably don't understand the extent and the severity of enemy programming. It's not just "silly things invented by people". They are highly destructive HOAXES to brainwash and enslave people who tortured and massmurdered millions of people and forced their suicidal bullshit upon them, destroyed ancient libraries, slandered our Glorious Gods like there's no tomorrow. And there are also enemy extraterrestrials behind them who use humanity as a spiritual slaughterhouse, xianity in used to disarm people so they are vulnerable and obedient and have blind faith so they are easy to expoit. And those people who are xians are actually brainwashed and under a spell, thye don't choose it out of free will but because it was pushed and jammed into their throats.

Those hoaxes are responsible for even the bad state Satanism is today and why we're persecuted and slandered and can't even have public temples. Our people turned the other cheek against them for too long, that's why we're in a bad state. If you "tolerate" those hoaxes it means you're not only indifferent and you hate those poor brainwashed people under a spell and vampirized by these hoaxes and you don't want them to wake up, but you also support criminals against humanity (the ones behind them, the kikes mostly). Read the sites http://www.exposingchristianity.com http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com and http://www.666blacksun.org to realize the extent of those filthy lies.

If you are angered with them, GOOD, start practicing Spiritual warfare together with us so we can bring up a new Satanic world to help humanity advance to Godhood!! Remember we're not total selfists, we DO care about the brainwashed people since it's been mentioned that Satan's intention is to empower and elevate ALL humanity to Godhood. ALL humanity, not a selected few. To give opportunities and knowledge to everyone. Xianity and other suicidal hoaxes are promoted non-stop by the kike media yet you can't say Satanism has such opportunity to show what it really is about at all. They only allow usual lies slander and stereotypes about us and censor the real thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blissfulmilk" <blissfulmilk@... wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance since I'm still learning. I've read some things expressing hatred towards "vile Jesus or God". My understanding is, they were made up by man to dissuade us from true spirituality I myself would think that there would be no need to hate toward it since its all made up. I respect a person to have a right to worship whatever they choose, just as Satanist have a right to worship.

What I mean by those fictitious characters having an effect on people's subconscious, it's the majority people have lots of fear, guilt, shame and psychological hangups because of them. These are obviously instilled to manipulate people. One who blasphemes and renounces those fictitious charactes, doing that it liberates their subconscious and it's the ultimate test of strength, as few have the courage to do so because of the extreme fear instilled upon them. Especially the so-called "unforgivable sin" which is blasphemy of the holey spirit. People break free from their programming by renouncing, denying and blaspheming those enemy lies.

Those fictitious characters represent their idea of them in people's subconscious.

Another reason we hate and fight against the enemy hoaxes is because we love our Gods so much. If one doesn't hate the hoaxes it means they condone their incessant lies and slander against our Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

When somebody has been programmed with years of these hoaxes and lies, they obviously need to vent and deprogram against those hoaxes. As the JoS site mentions:

"Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating."

Even though they aren't real, they still have an effect on people's subconscious as they're real.

Plus, you probably don't understand the extent and the severity of enemy programming. It's not just "silly things invented by people". They are highly destructive HOAXES to brainwash and enslave people who tortured and massmurdered millions of people and forced their suicidal bullshit upon them, destroyed ancient libraries, slandered our Glorious Gods like there's no tomorrow. And there are also enemy extraterrestrials behind them who use humanity as a spiritual slaughterhouse, xianity in used to disarm people so they are vulnerable and obedient and have blind faith so they are easy to expoit. And those people who are xians are actually brainwashed and under a spell, thye don't choose it out of free will but because it was pushed and jammed into their throats.

Those hoaxes are responsible for even the bad state Satanism is today and why we're persecuted and slandered and can't even have public temples. Our people turned the other cheek against them for too long, that's why we're in a bad state. If you "tolerate" those hoaxes it means you're not only indifferent and you hate those poor brainwashed people under a spell and vampirized by these hoaxes and you don't want them to wake up, but you also support criminals against humanity (the ones behind them, the kikes mostly). Read the sites http://www.exposingchristianity.com http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com and http://www.666blacksun.org to realize the extent of those filthy lies.

If you are angered with them, GOOD, start practicing Spiritual warfare together with us so we can bring up a new Satanic world to help humanity advance to Godhood!! Remember we're not total selfists, we DO care about the brainwashed people since it's been mentioned that Satan's intention is to empower and elevate ALL humanity to Godhood. ALL humanity, not a selected few. To give opportunities and knowledge to everyone. Xianity and other suicidal hoaxes are promoted non-stop by the kike media yet you can't say Satanism has such opportunity to show what it really is about at all. They only allow usual lies slander and stereotypes about us and censor the real thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blissfulmilk" <blissfulmilk@ wrote:

And no it doesn't work to simply avoid all this enemy programing instead of confronting it and renouncing it. That's the reason many people have negative experiences when being in the occult, because of this enemy programming. Enemy beings make a connection if you believe their lies and may use this connection to cause you problems or turn you to xianity.

Its been said that one must have cut off all ties with the enemy hoaxes and to completely abhor and hate them before becoming serious in Spiritual Satanism. One who hasn't done this and sympathizes the enemy lies they invite trouble.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blissfulmilk" <blissfulmilk@ wrote:

Can you have a child with a girl from Japan (if you don't live there) without going to Japan or her coming to you?? Same answer is there. If you realize that you're actually having ASTRAL (not physical) sex with a person whose physical body is light years away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ayandahlophe666" <mysterthecreator@... wrote:

Can i have a child with a demoness???

o_oThe fuck is up with people... .<
No, you can't. At least not, as long as they're so far away from our planet.
Απο: ayandahlophe666 <mysterthecreator@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 1:49 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 19 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Curious

Can i have a child with a demoness???

So for about a month onece a week when I'm awake late at night (at about 12-2am) I would alwayse feel something jumping onto my bed when I'm laying down and I check it out and there is never anything that did it. It feels exactly like how my cat jumps onto my bed. I'm wondering if this is something or just nothing. Anything world greatly help me out. Hail Satan!

How do you feel when you feel like something jumps on your bed? Good or bad? If bad, then it's an attack, and you should clean your aura, build aura of protection eeeetttcccc; also visualize electric blue flames covering your entire house, walls, ceiling, floor etc etc etc. Otherwise, I don't really know... You will see/find out by time I believe. Ask yourself about such things; try to work with your intuition.

Στις 10:55 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "pieman509@..." <pieman509@... έγραψε:
  So for about a month onece a week when I'm awake late at night (at about 12-2am) I would alwayse feel something jumping onto my bed when I'm laying down and I check it out and there is never anything that did it. It feels exactly like how my cat jumps onto my bed. I'm wondering if this is something or just nothing. Anything world greatly help me out. Hail Satan!

Hey, I accidentally stumbled on Joy of Satan ministry and have read some of the things on the website. I can't do the dedication ritual at home because my parents are christian, and every time I try to build my Astral Temple to do the ritual there, i get half done then it just falls apart. Any advice as to what I should do?

Hey, I accidentally stumbled on Joy of Satan ministry and have read some of the things on the website. I can't do the dedication ritual at home because my parents are christian, and every time I try to build my Astral Temple to do the ritual there, i get half done then it just falls apart. Any advice as to what I should do?

An astral temple should be created in your mind, as if you were daydreaming, or sleep dreaming. If you feel like it is hard to imagine a whole building than don't. I've been dedicated almost 2 years and mine has always been one room. Mine was always basic, a one room building, with a bed, and only 3 walls, the missing wall allows me to see the moon closely as I chose mine to be in space close to moon and sun so I can use them in meditations.

It doesn't have to be fancy, and it being your first time, just imagine you are sitting in a plain room with nothing in it, so you won't feel distracted, and as you progress go back and add more to it. :) it doesn't even have to be a building, I also have an astral forest I go to a lot. Whether it be in a room, in the woods, on top of a mountain, whatever's easiest to imagine to start with, the possibilities are endless!

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Hail Ajax!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

By the way, I'm curious about something- how many people in the group can speak directly to Father? By that I mean see and hear him as clearly as a human being.
I would guess the High Priests can, but is there anyone else able to do this?
Thanks everyone, and Hail Satan!

@chaossagereborn- Well, any Gentile can speak TO Father Satan. I think, what you're asking is, who, among us can, hear a reply from Him.

It's complicated. If someone is actually open, they can hear from Him, though, since He is busy, we're more likely to hear from a Guardian Demon, instead, if anyone.

Also, it's not always an audible voice in our heads (although this can happen, in certain situations).

My personal experiences have been more of experiencing suggestions and advice in more of a "moving of the soul" kind of thing. Other times, it's more like a few "little things" noticed, which complete a picture, like a puzzle.

Some concepts just can't be expressed in one simple statement, with our current levels of knowledge and our primitive Human perspective - until we're enlightened further, anyway.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Hail Father Satan, all of His Demons and the entire Pantheon of Hell!

You need to open your astral senses. I myself still can only hear ringing sounds and get the occasional vision.I am however wanting to perform a similar ritual to what HP maxine did where she dedicated herself in entirety to Satan and the powers of hell to do his work here on earth with his guidance.Given my life is basically in ruins and have nothing to live for as things are other than spiritual advancement in the name of Satan and the gods I think I too should do a similar ritual in order to get closer to Satan and the gods and progress more quickly.I have always been a true warrior and my will and resolve have always proven terrifying if not downright insane to most people I meet especially when everything is stacked against me.I'm the type who will fight to the death even if it's hopeless.
But I too am curious to know just how many have attained full astral awareness as well as the average amount of time it takes with consistent meditation.

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:32 PM, "chaossagereborn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

By the way, I'm curious about something- how many people in the group can speak directly to Father? By that I mean see and hear him as clearly as a human being.
I would guess the High Priests can, but is there anyone else able to do this?
Thanks everyone, and Hail Satan!

@Call_me_something_else.

I think you did an  excellent job in explaining how he responds. Spot on. That's exactly my experience completely!

Good on ya.

Hello!
I'm feeling rather curious today. After being reading the JoS site for a while and getting (mentally) prepared to do the ritual, I was wondering what made you guys take the decision of becoming Satanists?

I made a video about it. I was a new ager who Got in touch with a Female Demon. Who later Told me Satan wanted to talk to me. I met Satan and he told me he wasnt evil and to go online and find a website...
How I came To Satanism  

I dont have some perfect connection with the Gods, But at that time I was able to connect to them very well. Alot of it had to do with their longing to impart a message to me. To find Satanism. 
 I will tell you this. Through experience this is what has happened with telepathy. 
 Ok so Im outside waiting to talk to Satan. I try to hear a voice and cannot hear anything. I try and try and nothing comes through. So I said okay I am going to have to open up and allow it to feel like im talking to myself a little. Then It all came through perfectly. 
 So back in 2011 I thought about this. So I said okay what If I try that method again. Just relax and it feel kinda like im talking to myself and not straining for a voice. I got in touch with A Demon and we start talking. My Solar chakra kept wanting to flip down. I would keep forcing it up and it would fall point facing down. I was like ahhh what the fuck!? 
 I said why does this happen? She said actually this is an ancient occult secret. The solar chakra is suppose to flip down. I noticed there was alot more power. I said thank you for conversing with me but im sorry please dont take any offense to this. I cannot do this as I do not know if this is the enemy trying to get me to do it the wrong way. She said thats okay it will come out eventually. 
 Then I believe it was the end of 2011... I cant remember. Maxine posted a sermon. Funny enough the title was ancient occult secret. Which I thought was corny when the demon told me. LIke why are we being so serious about it?! lol The subject of Maxines post was that we have been aligning the solar chakra incorrectly, its suppose to be point facing down. 
 My jaw dropped.... I was like holy shit! The Demoness was correct! That was legitimate Telepathy. So there is many other experiences as well... But it seems like telepathy feels like your talking to yourself a little bit. 
 Which makes sense as their thoughts flow into your mind and get filtered by the pineal gland. Then your mind relays the message. So your mind is talking to you. You really are having a conversation with your brain that has received the message from whoever. So if you strain down and try to hear a voice in your head, I have never got any success that way. 
 At the same time though it makes you wonder about all those people that trust their telepathy is perfect and they have these long talks with the Gods but all of it is wrong. So where is the fine line between, letting it in and not turning into one of those people that use the Gods told me before every sentence. 
 Do not fornicate! The laws of Maat. Said Maat. True story...
 I also know that when I have done extreme meditation and felt everything open how different it is. How thoughts just flow into your mind. I will show you the program, but I do not suggest it. I never been able to keep it going without feeling like im losing my mind.
 20 of all the Sanskrit watchtowers 25 Hards THs into upper chakras  Head Stand crown and sixth opener  King and Queen 
 When doing this, you realize how closed you really are. Its like oh no wonder I dont have telepathy!! The mind is completely closed off. Now I can hear my Neighbors thoughts. How strange. Oh God make it stop!! Pretty Pink skittle puppies!!! 
 Its not a pretty picture.... Its like doing drugs. 
 Anyway i'm rambling.. What was the point I was making again. Umm. Oh yeah dont worry about telepathy. Focus on being Advanced. No that wasnt it. Try to allow the conversations with the Gods to just flow. But have it to where it manifests in reality and shows itself to be real. Otherwise if they tell you, that your Lord Krishnas Brother Lord count Duko the third of Pandamonium royal Knight Sir Twinkle Toes. Believe it. Seriously im sure there is alot of credibility in that..... and if they want you to do battle with Darth Tater the hill billy farmer from New Brunswick. You really got hooked up.. and I'm totally jealous. 

---In [email protected], <eclypse666@... wrote :

I love your story... I want to be opened up like you.

Hey aldric, would you mind explaining the meditation(s) you described there in a little more detail? I have alot of time on weekends and would love to do these whenever I have the time. Here are the ones I mean:20 of all the Sanskrit watchtowers (where can I find a page to the sanskrit watchtowers?)  25 Hards THs into upper chakras (Do I just vibrate "TH" into the throat 6th and crown chakra?)  Head Stand crown and sixth opener (Where can I find that/what do I have to do there?  King and Queen(I know that one, but can I replace it with the astral sense opening-variation that angryshaman posted?) 
Ofcourse anyone besides aldric is more than welcome to answer, aswell. I need to know this so please help me out. 
-Shael

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 2:55, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I dont have some perfect connection with the Gods, But at that time I was able to connect to them very well. Alot of it had to do with their longing to impart a message to me. To find Satanism. 
 I will tell you this. Through experience this is what has happened with telepathy. 
 Ok so Im outside waiting to talk to Satan. I try to hear a voice and cannot hear anything. I try and try and nothing comes through. So I said okay I am going to have to open up and allow it to feel like im talking to myself a little. Then It all came through perfectly. 
 So back in 2011 I thought about this. So I said okay what If I try that method again. Just relax and it feel kinda like im talking to myself and not straining for a voice. I got in touch with A Demon and we start talking. My Solar chakra kept wanting to flip down. I would keep forcing it up and it would fall point facing down. I was like ahhh what the fuck!? 
 I said why does this happen? She said actually this is an ancient occult secret. The solar chakra is suppose to flip down. I noticed there was alot more power. I said thank you for conversing with me but im sorry please dont take any offense to this. I cannot do this as I do not know if this is the enemy trying to get me to do it the wrong way. She said thats okay it will come out eventually. 
 Then I believe it was the end of 2011... I cant remember. Maxine posted a sermon. Funny enough the title was ancient occult secret. Which I thought was corny when the demon told me. LIke why are we being so serious about it?! lol The subject of Maxines post was that we have been aligning the solar chakra incorrectly, its suppose to be point facing down. 
 My jaw dropped.... I was like holy shit! The Demoness was correct! That was legitimate Telepathy. So there is many other experiences as well... But it seems like telepathy feels like your talking to yourself a little bit. 
 Which makes sense as their thoughts flow into your mind and get filtered by the pineal gland. Then your mind relays the message. So your mind is talking to you. You really are having a conversation with your brain that has received the message from whoever. So if you strain down and try to hear a voice in your head, I have never got any success that way. 
 At the same time though it makes you wonder about all those people that trust their telepathy is perfect and they have these long talks with the Gods but all of it is wrong. So where is the fine line between, letting it in and not turning into one of those people that use the Gods told me before every sentence. 
 I also know that when I have done extreme meditation and felt everything open how different it is. How thoughts just flow into your mind. I will show you the program, but I do not suggest it. I never been able to keep it going without feeling like im losing my mind.
 20 of all the Sanskrit watchtowers 25 Hards THs into upper chakras  Head Stand crown and sixth opener  King and Queen 
 When doing this, you realize how closed you really are. Its like oh no wonder I dont have telepathy!! The mind is completely closed off. Now I can hear my Neighbors thoughts. How strange. Oh God make it stop!! Pretty Pink skittle puppies!!! 
 Anyway i'm rambling.. What was the point I was making again. Umm. Oh yeah dont worry about telepathy. Focus on being Advanced. No that wasnt it. Try to allow the conversations with the Gods to just flow. But have it to where it manifests in reality and shows itself to be real. Otherwise if they tell you, that your Lord Krishnas Brother Lord count Duko the third of Pandamonium royal Knight Sir Twinkle Toes. Believe it. Seriously im sure there is alot of credibility in that..... and if they want you to do battle with Darth Tater the hill billy farmer from New Brunswick. You really got hooked up.. and I'm totally jealous. 

---In [email protected], <eclypse666@... wrote :

I'm on my iPod or I'd provide links.
Sanskrit watchtowers are merely doing the normal watchtowers, but you vibrate the Sanskrit for each chakra rather than the normal given vibration.Watchtowers are in the Intermediate section. In the first (or second) paragraph, there is a link that provides other vibrations you can use, Sanskrit ones are on that link.
With the hard TH's, you vibrate it into the crown, third eye, 6th chakra rear extension, and temple chakras (not necessarily in that order).
Headstand one, I have that link at home on my computer, if no one has provided it by the time I get home I'll send it.
You can use Angryshaman's, I believe there is a better version of the Full King and Queen meditation, I know Johnson has linked it to me before so I'll try to find that as well.
Remember if you aren't that advanced, do NOT start all of these all at once. That's like someone who has never worked out a day in their life, going to the gym and forcing themselves to bench 300 lbs, and just going til they literally RIP their muscles. Bad plan right? Same with meditation. Gotta build up to it
On Dec 7, 2016, at 23:18, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey aldric, would you mind explaining the meditation(s) you described there in a little more detail? I have alot of time on weekends and would love to do these whenever I have the time. Here are the ones I mean:20 of all the Sanskrit watchtowers (where can I find a page to the sanskrit watchtowers?)  25 Hards THs into upper chakras (Do I just vibrate "TH" into the throat 6th and crown chakra?)  Head Stand crown and sixth opener (Where can I find that/what do I have to do there?  King and Queen(I know that one, but can I replace it with the astral sense opening-variation that angryshaman posted?) 
Ofcourse anyone besides aldric is more than welcome to answer, aswell. I need to know this so please help me out. 
-Shael

I dont have some perfect connection with the Gods, But at that time I was able to connect to them very well. Alot of it had to do with their longing to impart a message to me. To find Satanism. 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <eclypse666@... wrote :

Thank you very much! I would really appreciate the links if you have the time. And don't worry, if I encounter "energy-overloads" while doing those, I will use common sense and stop until I can handle it. 
-Shael 
On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 18:22, Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm on my iPod or I'd provide links.
Sanskrit watchtowers are merely doing the normal watchtowers, but you vibrate the Sanskrit for each chakra rather than the normal given vibration.Watchtowers are in the Intermediate section. In the first (or second) paragraph, there is a link that provides other vibrations you can use, Sanskrit ones are on that link.
With the hard TH's, you vibrate it into the crown, third eye, 6th chakra rear extension, and temple chakras (not necessarily in that order).
Headstand one, I have that link at home on my computer, if no one has provided it by the time I get home I'll send it.
You can use Angryshaman's, I believe there is a better version of the Full King and Queen meditation, I know Johnson has linked it to me before so I'll try to find that as well.
Remember if you aren't that advanced, do NOT start all of these all at once. That's like someone who has never worked out a day in their life, going to the gym and forcing themselves to bench 300 lbs, and just going til they literally RIP their muscles. Bad plan right? Same with meditation. Gotta build up to it
On Dec 7, 2016, at 23:18, Shael <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[email protected] wrote:

-Shael

---[/IMG][email protected], <eclypse666@... wrote :

I mean I give an example of what is way to much meditation. What will probably drive you insane. Obviously not promoting consistency unless you have nothing to do everyday. And immediately people want the program so they can take it on. Cuz logic.

As how J/A (Jhonson_Akemi) mentioned about spiritual attacks and so on, I wanted to ask.

When I try to get an answer from a god, I'm kind of able to contact them, but barely well, but I do get answers if I ask for any.

Sometimes when I contact them and ask a question, I get 2 answers.

This is just an example and not what I get: It's okay. It's not okay.

I get confused and I don't understand, is this just a miscommunication or is it an enemy entity trying to fool me?
Thanks for the answers. I'm really confused here.

HAIL SATAN!

What's too much is individual. I tried it on saturday (I took a meditation from the other forum which I thought might be the crown & 6th opener) and the only negative symptoms I had were slight nausea and a dry mouth from vibrating so many runes. 

-Shael
On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 21:49, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I mean I give an example of what is way to much meditation. What will probably drive you insane. Obviously not promoting consistency unless you have nothing to do everyday. And immediately people want the program so they can take it on. Cuz logic.

Shael You wrote:
 I have alot of time on weekends and would love to do these whenever I have the time.
You cant just meditate on the week ends and then the rest of the week do less. Consistent Meditation is doing the exact same thing everyday and sticking with it. 
 There is alot about meditation you do not understand. I just dont want you to hurt yourself. You can permanently Damage your Nervous System. AKA Brain Damage. 
  Look I wish you the best in whatever you do. If you have to go the hard way and learn the ups and downs. Then that is your path. Struggling and damaging yourself for years to get somewhere.... Just be careful....

When Done right the program will take you about 5 hours. At first it is amazing and not over loading. But remember if you drop anything, it will drop your energy. So if you can do 5 hours of meditation every single day and be massively blowing open your soul then more power to you. But it just sounds very strange that you didn't have a program. And suddenly you wish to take on as your program a program that I post. Within one day make the decision and go for it. it brings things up to wonder such as what were you doing before...
 Unless you just added it to your already 5 hour long program.....
 Any way as for the person asking about different things coming through. Are you under the assumption that your suppose to have perfect telepathy? Even Maxine herself who is very empowered has claimed that her telepathy is about 60% accurate. You have to work on yourself. 

Aldric that program is really incredible haha, I know my limits so I won't be attempting it now. 

There's other things for me to work on first too, but that's impressive brother you actually did this consistently :) 

I think what a lot of people do wrong, is how well they vibrate each mantra and how well they focus on each meditation. When I do the King and Queen meditation it takes me 50 minutes to just do that alone. 

Full aura of protection meditation I was given by my GD takes 20+ minutes. Chakra meditations take up to an hour for all 7 chakra's and then the RTR's, when doing all of them well take like 30-50 minutes as well (depending on the RTR's we are focussing on). 

Add to that daily yoga I should be doing and qi-gong and you have a program that takes nearly 5 hours as well when performed perfectly. I'm still working on getting my consistency down and doing all this perfectly everyday... 

There is a huge difference between vibrating 108 mantra's into a chakra and between actually really vibrating 108 mantras into a chakra. Or 88, or whatever other number you use. When properly focussing on each vibration and properly vibrating them all (ie, getting into a meditative state, vibrating the mantra for like 6 seconds at least every repitition) it takes a while to actually do them perfectly. 

If you don't have time to do a lot, it's better to do 20 proper vibrations than to do 108 half assed vibrations just to get the numbers up. 

If anyone attempts the program that aldric has posted and takes significantly less than the 5 hours he suggested it takes when doing this properly, you really need to get back to the basics and learn how to actually vibrate those mantra's and do those breathing exercises properly. 

Aldrics youtube channel is great for that. I learned vibrating the mantra's by watching your video's brother and anyone that has trouble vibrating them well or vibrating them long enough to really get the energy going should listen to Brother Aldric's audio segments. 

And if you don't get it down after the first 10 tries, just don't be lazy and keep trying untill you get it down and do it perfectly. I spend more than a month just replaying the audio over and over again and vibrating it together with the audio untill I perfectly vibrated all the mantra's. 

Same thing with the RTR's. The first couple months I did the RTR's I just followed along with Maxine everytime I did the ritual untill I perfectly got the hang of it (Even memorized multiple RTR's fully because I spend so much time practicing them, even when the webpages were taken down I had no trouble doing the RTR in fall 2015 because I literally memorized the ones we did back then fully) 

Also, when Aldric wrote hard TH, I don't think everyone understands what is meant with this. 
All I can say is, put your entire will into it whenever you meditate, your entire mental focus, don't just half ass it to get it done. That's the biggest newbie mistake I made in the past and really it's easily avoided. 

No, I do not think my telepathy is perfect, I just wanted to ask if it was the enemy playing around with me or just a miscommunication.

Thanks for your consideration. I indeed only have enough time for this on weekends (aka. sunday and saturday). I didn't have such a masdive program before because I used to watch anime or read the jos website. I didn't think of such a massive thing such as the one you posted, so it peaked my interest the moment I saw it. So would you not recommend doing it if it's only on weekends? Because I thought I might do it there to further open my astral senses - even if it's not everyday-consistent. 
-Shael
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 5:20, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Shael You wrote:
 I have alot of time on weekends and would love to do these whenever I have the time.
You cant just meditate on the week ends and then the rest of the week do less. Consistent Meditation is doing the exact same thing everyday and sticking with it. 
 There is alot about meditation you do not understand. I just dont want you to hurt yourself. You can permanently Damage your Nervous System. AKA Brain Damage. 
  Look I wish you the best in whatever you do. If you have to go the hard way and learn the ups and downs. Then that is your path. Struggling and damaging yourself for years to get somewhere.... Just be careful....

WOW, I just realized this thread is 8 years old.
While some have been asking "if you have a child with a Demon/Demoness, I have a question of my own.
Since I know that racial mixing is strongly discouraged and despised by our Father Satan, having relationship with a Demon/Demoness isn't considered as such, right? We and Gods of Hell are of the identical race? After all, they've created us with their own DNA, Father Satan did that.
Thanks in advance.Larissa.
Hail SATAN! Hail to the Glorious Gods/Goddesses of Hell! Hail to the Glorious Orion Empire! Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back