Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

curious- where do satanists go after this life?

Hm. I wonder why it cannot be done during puberty.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

1. Immortality = godhood. The words are interchangeable. Demons ARE gods (they are immortal). There are many, many demons/gods who are not "household words" like Anubis or Sekhmet for example. Remember there are ranks or hierarchies of gods. If you look under the Demons section in the site you will see the God's name and among the list of descriptives you will find "presides over X legions of demons." We do not know the names of those who fill these ranks and it's in those ranks where we will end up when we have attained Godhood. THERE IS NO HIGHER CALLING ONE CAN UNDERTAKE !!

2. Achieving godhood CAN be accomplished in one lifetime. Rarely, if ever, is there a need to stretch it out over several. The Magnum Opus can be undertaken at any age (past puberty) and worked to completion. It demands a great deal of self-discipline and can get discouraging at times but is definitely do-able. A "possible" exception might be if you are, say, 95 years of age when you learn of the Magnum Opus but have so many health problems that you are basically in daily survival mode. Since the Magnum Opus takes time (a number of years in the vast majority of cases), in such a situation, you may not have sufficient time left. However, no one can be arbitrary about that; it's just an example.

3. Remember our lifespans were artificially abbreviated. That is not the natural state of affairs; godhood is what is natural and that is what Satan wants for His people.

4. Raise your Kundalini. Instructions on the site. This is very important. You can start the Magnum Opus before this is complete but your Kundalini MUST be raised before you can become an immortal/god.

5. The Magnum Opus and Philosopher's Stone instructions are also on the JoS website, in the Meditations section. Print them out for easy reference if you life. These workings are extremely powerful! They contain everything you need to get you started and keep you going for several months or longer.

6. It is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you work with your guardian demon. He/she can and will give you instructions, advice, and suggestions that are geared SPECIFICALLY to you and your situation. This cannot be over-emphasized. He/she will also offer encouragement when you find the path discouraging -- and you will from time to time. There's been more than one occasion when I've been very tempted to throw in the proverbial towel. I'd go so far as to say that it is probably impossible to achieve Godhood without the instruction, help, and mentoring of a guardian demon.

7. Remember, it's not a pissing contest ("I can achieve Godhood faster than X who did it in X months/years") Everyone is individual and some will advance faster than others. Some have more time than others as well, so where one person may only be able to spend, say, an hour a day, someone else may be able to do it for three. Like physical exercise, the more you do the stronger you get, but you'll STILL get there. One thing that was emphasized to me is that a) it's cumulative, and b) the times available to you throughout the days will vary (because other responsibilities must also be attended to) and if you have only 10 minutes that day then use those 10 minutes. The important thing is regularity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

we become a demon, then a GOD when we reach immortality.
Satan reincarnate us up we succeed to that.
I read that none demon are incarnated on earth. I even read it is blasphemous to
say or think that.
And it is common sense that a human body can't at all bear the incredible amount
of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

Objet : RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?

hey moonshadow are you saying that IF us as satanists die then we might become a
demon or reincarnate? im confused? i thought if all us satanists die before
reaching godhead then we automatic reincarnate to try and do it again?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, March 25, 2011 11:29:52 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?

Well yes it is generally accepted that most people do get reincarnated...but
Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a Kingdom you know,
and some people will be spending most of their time there doing Satan's work.
Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon" status and had
some subjects to teach. Where do you think demons are? Some on earth, but many
stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's not a place
of torture etc. Anyway, perhaps it is different for each of us, but I know what
Satan told me about myself and the Afterlife...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "binger1234567" <binger1234567@ wrote:

Yep, it's possible, that's what the goal of Spiritual Satanism is. And we get
reincarnated after death.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

i kno theres a lot more to satanism than worrying about where you going to go
after death like christians do, but where do we go after

i agrre with you dustin
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:44:52 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666]Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?

My understanding is thus, If we do not advance our souls to a certain point, how can we stay and live in Duat? if we can't see or hear or touch anything on an astral level, how can we enjoy ourselves in Duat?

The magnum opus as far as I know, is the path to immortality, which means our body will not die, even if somehow our body gets blown to bits, not sure if that's posible if we are immortal but, if our body did get blown to bits, I believe that our soul would be so strong in everyway, that our body would simply recreate itself, thus, being immortal... Yes ? no?

When an un-advanced soul leaves it's host body, it does not know where to go, it is vulnerable yes?, and can either be taken by the Enemy, or held in Sanction with Satan to be reincarnated yes? this also depends on what the host believes in his lifetime and the choices he made, if he submits to the False gods, then he is the perfect soul energy that the enemy wants, and the enemy will take your soul yes? no?

For souls that do not follow The

I've never asked (because I left puberty behind ages ago & am well into middle age) but I'm guessing its so that you don't end up as an eternal kid -- "13-forever" -- sort of thing.

It may also possibly have something to do with a general lack of emotional maturity and life experience during those years, coupled with massive hormonal changes, so the individual may well not be in the best position to make such a huge and all-encompassing sea-change.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

1. Immortality = godhood. The words are interchangeable. Demons ARE gods (they are immortal). There are many, many demons/gods who are not "household words" like Anubis or Sekhmet for example. Remember there are ranks or hierarchies of gods. If you look under the Demons section in the site you will see the God's name and among the list of descriptives you will find "presides over X legions of demons." We do not know the names of those who fill these ranks and it's in those ranks where we will end up when we have attained Godhood. THERE IS NO HIGHER CALLING ONE CAN UNDERTAKE !!

2. Achieving godhood CAN be accomplished in one lifetime. Rarely, if ever, is there a need to stretch it out over several. The Magnum Opus can be undertaken at any age (past puberty) and worked to completion. It demands a great deal of self-discipline and can get discouraging at times but is definitely do-able. A "possible" exception might be if you are, say, 95 years of age when you learn of the Magnum Opus but have so many health problems that you are basically in daily survival mode. Since the Magnum Opus takes time (a number of years in the vast majority of cases), in such a situation, you may not have sufficient time left. However, no one can be arbitrary about that; it's just an example.

3. Remember our lifespans were artificially abbreviated. That is not the natural state of affairs; godhood is what is natural and that is what Satan wants for His people.

4. Raise your Kundalini. Instructions on the site. This is very important. You can start the Magnum Opus before this is complete but your Kundalini MUST be raised before you can become an immortal/god.

5. The Magnum Opus and Philosopher's Stone instructions are also on the JoS website, in the Meditations section. Print them out for easy reference if you life. These workings are extremely powerful! They contain everything you need to get you started and keep you going for several months or longer.

6. It is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you work with your guardian demon. He/she can and will give you instructions, advice, and suggestions that are geared SPECIFICALLY to you and your situation. This cannot be over-emphasized. He/she will also offer encouragement when you find the path discouraging -- and you will from time to time. There's been more than one occasion when I've been very tempted to throw in the proverbial towel. I'd go so far as to say that it is probably impossible to achieve Godhood without the instruction, help, and mentoring of a guardian demon.

7. Remember, it's not a pissing contest ("I can achieve Godhood faster than X who did it in X months/years") Everyone is individual and some will advance faster than others. Some have more time than others as well, so where one person may only be able to spend, say, an hour a day, someone else may be able to do it for three. Like physical exercise, the more you do the stronger you get, but you'll STILL get there. One thing that was emphasized to me is that a) it's cumulative, and b) the times available to you throughout the days will vary (because other responsibilities must also be attended to) and if you have only 10 minutes that day then use those 10 minutes. The important thing is regularity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

I read that none demon are incarnated on earth. I even read it is blasphemous to
say or think that.
And it is common sense that a human body can't at all bear the incredible amount
of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

hey moonshadow are you saying that IF us as satanists die then we might become a

Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a Kingdom you know,
stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's not a place

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "binger1234567" <binger1234567@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

@ shannon- i doubt very much one would need to reincarnate again once they had reached godhead...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey moonshadow are you saying that IF us as satanists die then we might become a demon or reincarnate? im confused? i thought if all us satanists die before reaching godhead then we automatic reincarnate to try and do it again?

Well yes it is generally accepted that most people do get reincarnated...but Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a Kingdom you know, and some people will be spending most of their time there doing Satan's work. Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon" status and had some subjects to teach. Where do you think demons are? Some on earth, but many stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's not a place of torture etc. Anyway, perhaps it is different for each of us, but I know what Satan told me about myself and the Afterlife...

Yep, it's possible, that's what the goal of Spiritual Satanism is. And we get reincarnated after death.

i kno theres a lot more to satanism than worrying about where you going to go after death like christians do, but where do we go after

so @ moonshadow how do u find out what satan's plans are for you in the afterlife?? Did he just appear to you and tell you and what exaclty is "demon status"? how come some of us don't know about it. i'm still in the questioning stage and cannot yet hear from satan as some people can, but in the al-jiwah chapter 2 he wrote,"Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls." WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? I JUST NOTICED IT AND IT MAKES ME THINK WHAT HE SAYS " BUT MY OWN SHALL NOT DIE LIKE THE SONS OF ADAM", but he also mentions reincarnation and also that "those who keep [his] secrets shall receive the fulfillment of [his] promises. Those who suffer for [his] sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds." so in all fairness it seems he has plans for all of us; just different plans i think depending on how far you advanced spiritually whilst on earth. and he mentions "worlds" as well maybe that means paradises?

he mentions in quret al'yezid:" Know that who knows me will I cast into paradisiacal gardens of my pleasure.But the Yezid who knows me not will I cast into affliction." i think i pretty much answered my own question there i just forgot what i'd read in the al-jiwah cos i read it like last year bt still it helps to refresh your memory because the enemy tries to use fear against you sometimes. it's still interesting to hear other satanists' opinions and experiences though
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Well yes it is generally accepted that most people do get reincarnated...but Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a Kingdom you know, and some people will be spending most of their time there doing Satan's work. Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon" status and had some subjects to teach. Where do you think demons are? Some on earth, but many stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's not a place of torture etc. Anyway, perhaps it is different for each of us, but I know what Satan told me about myself and the Afterlife...

Yep, it's possible, that's what the goal of Spiritual Satanism is. And we get reincarnated after death.

i kno theres a lot more to satanism than worrying about where you going to go after death like christians do, but where do we go after death?? because in the al-jiwah it said that we can advance ourselves to a stage where you can even prevent old age and dying. is this possible?

<td val[/IMG]not sure?hormones?the body is still developing?i think the third step is unnecessary for adoslecent for their body seem to have the male elixir?but hey im no god,i could be wrong here,hope somebody clear this up?   yes it not something we couldnt figure out for ourself but it be nice to know right?

--- On Sat, 3/26/11, jonathon_billing <jonathon.billing@... wrote:
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011, 12:03 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

say or think that.
of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "binger1234567" <binger1234567@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

[/TD]

@ infuriatedsekhmet what kind of ritual are you talking about? is it the standard ritual
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Yes, I did rituals every day for 18 months, now I do 3 or 4 a weeks. I feel His
energy when I do ritual, if I think to Him or "visualize" Him.
I feel Him in my heart, a very strong energy indescribable.
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists
go after this life?

You say you "feel his energy"--do you do rituals, then? Or do you feel this
energy while you are meditating or in a trance? I always feel his energy after I
do a ritual, but not really any other time EXCEPT I feel very excited when I see
my pendulum moving very fast. Many Satanists use various methods, including the
Ouija board and the pendulum, and get answers. I try to not use mine all the
time, but only when I have a certain problem I can't figure out the answer to on
my own. Satan always welcomes my questions, and so does my GD. Once I could not
get my anti-virus protection to install on my computer, so I just asked
Satan--yes, in a prayer--if he would help me with it. The next morning when I
turned on the computer, voila--it was completely loaded. AND I had an extra
year's subscription. I was so amazed, and then he sent me an e-mail--you don't
have to believe this but it is TRUE--saying he did do that, but that it was
"nothing" compared to what he is capable of. He has shown me he can do things
with computers and other machines--Maxine said in one of her CD sermons that she
was nearly out of printer ink and Satan told her to keep shaking the toner and
she would get by, and she printed like 15 books and she said that was
IMPOSSIBLE--but it happened. I have experienced things like that, and nobody in
the world can tell me it wasn't Satan's doing. Anyway, since you don't seem to
have much faith in the Ouija board, I can tell you that when I afterwards ask
him "did he do this"--he always spells out the answer, either yes or no--most of
the time the answer is Yes....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine
<infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

Yes, of course satanism is a personal path, I agree with you.
Well, to teach AS a demon is not a problem for me, I understand that very
well.
If you want to say it, say it. I respect that, I simply told you that
personally, I will not do that, because I have a very secret nature for things

like that. That's all.
I believe that Satanist talks with Satan, but we have our GD for daily things.

Father has better to do I think.
I am very lonely. I love it. Loneliness is my best friend.
Then, I NEVER call my GD. He came to me by Himself, but up to now, after 26
months, I NEVER summoned any gods neither my GD. (except a work I did with the

Goddess Inanna, but it was a work on the heart chakra, then in fact, her energy

was there by evidence.)
I am shock to see that newbies run here and said, with their chakras not even
opened, I want a goddess as wife, I want an incubus, I want this, I want that.
I

am not like that.
Unfortunately for me, I am not in trust at all with the ouija board, and the
pendulum gave me wrong answers when I was in new age. But I didn't pratice a
lot

at all. I like direct contacts, I mean voice and presence.
And personally, I never had any "speaking contacts" with Satan. I think I am
not

enough advanced to see Him coming to me. And after a while, I stopped to think

that can happened one day. And, in fact, I was freed of that. You know what I
mean, I was thinking always to that, and at the end, I was always on stress. I

wrote to HP Maxine. The very cleaver and wise answer she gave me freed me
completely and I kept a very strong gratitude to her for that. I do love my
Father, I feel His energy but I dont need anymore to hear Him. He will come if

He wants, but I don't ask it or I don't wait it. And I am ok with that. The
love

I have for Him feed me enough, then I am not frustrated. I do my job here, on
this unbearable planet infested of jews and islam and xian, the 3 plagues. And

that's all. I am waiting for nothing and that is freedom for me. And for
conclude this post, I am not seeking for immortality. I want my soul very
empowered for Satan and fight by all means the more I can. Nothing more.
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go

after this life?

Well you do have some pretty good points--I probably just wrote it wrong, but
Satan DID tell me what to study so that I would be able to teach certain things

as a demon--but I know that doesn't mean while I am on earth, it is for the
afterlife--what I wanted to get across most of all is that people shouldn't
always consider that they will ONLY be reincarnated as humans again--some
people

Satan wants to be demons and do his work in his kingdom. And why should I keep

that to myself? There are bound to be other people whom Satan has told the same

things, why should we not say it? Just because it doesn't fit everyone, doesn't

mean it isn't true for some people. And so far as whether or not a person has
"heard" from Satan or not---that is entirely an individual call--I do not
actually "hear" his voice, I communicate with him on a ouija board with a
pendulum, very successfully. It doesn't matter if Xians say they too have heard

from their "god"--that doesn't invalidate that Satanists truly have heard from

Satan. Yes he is busy--that is why I mostly talk to my GD. But sometimes I
need

to talk to Satan as well, and he is always there. You are right about some
things, but remember--Satanism is more an individual path than a group one--our

relationship with Satan is personal. Mine is as valid as yours, or anyone's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine

It is just you wrote : "I had already achieved "demon" status".
"Had achieved" is not as you say now "would be" a demon.
We will be all demons. For those who want it.
Nobody said Satan is a liar, are you kidding, but just that you can be
deceived

by a voice who tells "I am Satan".
Somebody else contacted me to become friend with me, well ok. But in it very

first message she told me "I am a Nordic".
You know, I don't mind if she is a Nordic or what she wants. But I will never

believe that anybody in a human flesh on the planet can be a "Nordic".
Btw, "blasphemous" is not "xian". HP Maxine uses this word in the first page
of

teen e-groups for example. Can you tell HP Maxine is a xian ???
When I was in new age, 11 years ago now, I met always people "talking" with
jesus and the virgin mary.
Days and nights, right and left, Jesus told me that, Mary told me that.
I never believe these bullshits. I was deluded ok, but not stupid. And one
day,

I answer to them, "ok, I understand now why the planet is in a such state of

misery and suffering, it is because jesus is spending all his time talking to

you rather than saving us".

You know, if Satan comes to me one day and tells me something very important

for

me and very private, I will not tell it here or somewhere else, I will keep
it

for me like a precious gift.
Or, I will not start a "friendship" saying : "hello, I am a Nordic".

i remember here, one day, Satan told to a Brother or a Sister "hey, you are a

baby demon now". That was so cute. I think the same for you. You reach a good

integration of the way the demon think perhaps, and it is great for you. If
it

is really Satan who talks to you.
But I don't believe your ARE A DEMON completely, now and here.
If it was the case, you would be never afraid of islam or anything else.
You would never be seeking the protection of Satan because you would already
be

able
to protect yourself by your own.

From time to time, through few posts here, I feel me like in a kindergarden,
or

an asylum. Now, I will feel me like in new age. Satan spending all His time
talking to everybody you and all the others, days and night ?....
He is in war with anu and the lizards for 10 000 years. We are reaching the
apex

of the war, I don't believe that Satan, even if He has perhaps 1000 or more
KA,

has time to spend time talking here and there. At the end, listening the
people

here, Satan does only that talking, talking, talking... wow, He has nothing
to

do ???
NO ! I think SATAN IS EXTREMELY BUSY AND CAN'T GO HERE AND THERE TALKING AND

TALKING. HE IS FIGHTING FOR US.
I don't say that for you specially, Moonshadow, it is just a thought like
that.

Most of the people believe to talk with Satan and they talk to themselves in

fact. Only clairaudience for me, can be enough "sure". And not to 100%. Ok,
He

can come 2 seconds, said two sentences, well, ok.
But all this talks and speeches...
Then, good for you if you are a demon already. But If I was already a demon,
I

surely not stay here, in this mess, in a human flesh body, in this jail, in
this

straitjacket, even if I am thin and light. I would run to Duat or I don't
know,

but I would never stay here, on the e-groups explaining personal things to
anybody (I say anybody because there are infiltrators too who read our things

and for sure, they think us mad).
But the only important thing is to be happy. Then if you are happy, great.
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go
after

this life?

First of all, I NEVER said I was a "God"--and I am NOT some infiltrator, I've

been on these JOS groups for years now--ask Maxine, she knows me well. I
SAID,

Satan told me I would be a demon--he has told me that over and over again,
are

you calling Satan a liar? Anyway, even though yes the GOETIC demons and
others

ARE Gods, not ALL demons are Gods--there are many, many demons, how could
they

all be Gods? If you read the JOS website, Maxine says some are "lesser"
demons,

who get out of the way when Gods approach--from respect. Does that sound like

they are Gods to you? The Greeks, who invented the word "demon" (daemon)--the

word means "replete with wisdom"--they did not think of them as Gods, they
said

they are emissaries and teachers--above humans, but lower than Gods. You are

not

much different than Xians who used to debate over how many angels could fit
on

the head of a pin--you don't "know", you are only speculating--I take my
beliefs

straight from Satan, not arm-chair speculators. So get a clue.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

Pay no heed to what people claim they are. Words are cheap. Some who claim
to

be demons residing in a human body may be disillusioned, have a narcissistic

streak, or are feeling so awed by their newfound power that they can't
imagine

it being anything else. Some may be just plain ignorant as to what to expect

as

they progress in their meditations.

(Personally, I have a problem with people who brag, i.e., "I am thus and so

..." although there are times when one can and does refer to one's own
progress

in order to instruct, illustrate, or encourage, so it can be a fine line.
Take

the tone of the message into consideration, difficult though that is when
it's

just the written word & you don't have the advantage of nuance, body
language,

aura, and the like.)

Also -- very important to keep in mind -- there are infiltrators within
these

groups, kikes and their lackeys, probably more than we imagine, who will
say

anything to throw people off track, plant doubt, and foster discouragement
("See, I'm already a god! Why aren't you?"). Pay no heed to that either.
Remember: "if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a
duck,

it

very likely IS a duck!" (My apologies to all ducks of the world! LOL)

several people here claims there are demons already.
Then why are you still here, in this difficult planet, and not with Satan

?
I try, but I can't believe a such thing : a demon can't be and live in a

human

body. It is insulting for them. They are a lot of more than us !
We are Gods and Demons, as it is the same, when we reach immortality.
Our Gods are Nordics for most of them, are you a Nordic too ?
If you don't hear Satan in clairaudience, you can be deceived by an angel

or

something. And even in clairaudience, you can be deceived.
Well : if you are already a demon : can you drive your destiny ? do you
have

all

the powers ? can you create your own destiny and know now the
consequences

of

your choices ? No ?
You are not a demon, you are an advanced satanist.
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go
after

this

life?

My head IS on straight, I don't care what you say--you don't know
everything.

I

don't take back anything I have said. I listen to what Satan tells me,
NOT

what

Satanists tell me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Why the fuck do people always come here claiming to be a fucking Demon.

Throwing

that title around like it's meaningless. The Demons are Gods and you
are

not

one

of them. I hope you get your head on straight.
Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and

guide

those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Fri, March 25, 2011 11:31:37 AM
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go
after

this

life?

I will not argue too at all, it is just that we hear and read always
one

thing

and then another one completely at the opposite.
I believe you, you are a demon in your energy. In your spirit, ok. Not

with

you

body, how that could be possible.
You hear Satan in clairaudience ? Or in telepathy ?
About Nibiru, severals advanced people here said it was a fake.
I don't really know what we have to think. And even HP Maxine said
Nibidu

is a

hoax of Sitchin.
Well, as we say in french, I am losing my language, then, I think that

the

best

we can do is to believe in what we want. And that's all !
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after
this

life?

Well, I doubt it is "blasphemy"--kinda a Xian concept--anyway I just am

saying

what Satan told me, and he has never lied to me before, and anyway once
I

recall

Maxine told me it IS possible to become a demon without dying first.
But

I'm

not

gonna argue about it, I only know as much as what Satan has told me,
and

I've

already said that.

I read that none demon are incarnated on earth. I even read it is
blasphemous

to

say or think that.
And it is common sense that a human body can't at all bear the
incredible

amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

EnvoyÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'†'ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚© le : Ven 25 mars 2011, 17h
28min 44s
Objet : RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after

this

life?

hey moonshadow are you saying that IF us as satanists die then we
might

become

a

demon or reincarnate? im confused? i thought if all us satanists die

before

reaching godhead then we automatic reincarnate to try and do it
again?
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after
this

life?

Well yes it is generally accepted that most people do get
reincarnated...but

Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a
Kingdom

you

know,

and some people will be spending most of their time there doing
Satan's

work.

Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon"
status

and

had

some subjects to teach. Where do you think demons are? Some on earth,

but

many

stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's

not

a

place

of torture etc. Anyway, perhaps it is different for each of us, but I

know

what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "binger1234567"
<binger1234567@

wrote:

Yep, it's possible, that's what the goal of Spiritual Satanism is.

And

we

get

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@

wrote:

i kno theres a lot more to satanism than worrying about where you

going

to

go

Because you are still growing physically, and your hormones are changing. Also, it is natural for us to grow into and become adults, so it would be going against nature, which has been proven to be impossible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

say or think that.
of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

i know sillynut :)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:01:46 pm

@ shannon- i doubt very much one would need to reincarnate again once they had reached godhead...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey moonshadow are you saying that IF us as satanists die then we might become a demon or reincarnate? im confused? i thought if all us satanists die before reaching godhead then we automatic reincarnate to try and do it again?

Well yes it is generally accepted that most people do get reincarnated...but Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a Kingdom you know, and some people will be spending most of their time there doing Satan's work. Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon" status and had some subjects to teach. Where do you think demons are

I did my ritual directly to Satan every day and still now doing this :I light 4 candles for Him (2 is good too)I talk to Him, simply that, I think to Him, I send to HIm love, respect, admiration. I can read a nice praise to Him, a nice pray or something nice I wrote for Him.On my altar, are always of course his symbols, sigils and so on.
That's work well. I can light the candles too for the 4 princes, but I don"t do it everyday.It is Enki, my ritual for Father.And I leave the candles burning even after the end of the ritual and I program the candles and their flames saying :"my beloved and adored Father, all the time these candles will burn, they will send to you, more than ever, all my dedication, my love, my admiration, and all my vow to be a powerful warrior just for you".
Hail Satan ! 
De : sillynut <asamoahflorence@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 0h 30min 16s
Objet : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?

@ infuriatedsekhmet what kind of ritual are you talking about? is it the standard ritual
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Yes, I did rituals every day for 18 months, now I do 3 or 4 a weeks. I feel His
energy when I do ritual, if I think to Him or "visualize" Him.
I feel Him in my heart, a very strong energy indescribable.
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists
go after this life?

You say you "feel his energy"--do you do rituals, then? Or do you feel this
energy while you are meditating or in a trance? I always feel his energy after I
do a ritual, but not really any other time EXCEPT I feel very excited when I see
my pendulum moving very fast. Many Satanists use various methods, including the
Ouija board and the pendulum, and get answers. I try to not use mine all the
time, but only when I have a certain problem I can't figure out the answer to on
my own. Satan always welcomes my questions, and so does my GD. Once I could not
get my anti-virus protection to install on my computer, so I just asked
Satan--yes, in a prayer--if he would help me with it. The next morning when I
turned on the computer, voila--it was completely loaded. AND I had an extra
year's subscription. I was so amazed, and then he sent me an e-mail--you don't
have to believe this but it is TRUE--saying he did do that, but that it was
"nothing" compared to what he is capable of. He has shown me he can do things
with computers and other machines--Maxine said in one of her CD sermons that she
was nearly out of printer ink and Satan told her to keep shaking the toner and
she would get by, and she printed like 15 books and she said that was
IMPOSSIBLE--but it happened. I have experienced things like that, and nobody in
the world can tell me it wasn't Satan's doing. Anyway, since you don't seem to
have much faith in the Ouija board, I can tell you that when I afterwards ask
him "did he do this"--he always spells out the answer, either yes or no--most of
the time the answer is Yes....

Yes, of course satanism is a personal path, I agree with you.
Well, to teach AS a demon is not a problem for me, I understand that very
well.
If you want to say it, say it. I respect that, I simply told you that
personally, I will not do that, because I have a very secret nature for things

like that. That's all.
I believe that Satanist talks with Satan, but we have our GD for daily things.

Father has better to do I think.
I am very lonely. I love it. Loneliness is my best friend.
Then, I NEVER call my GD. He came to me by Himself, but up to now, after 26
months, I NEVER summoned any gods neither my GD. (except a work I did with the

Goddess Inanna, but it was a work on the heart chakra, then in fact, her energy

was there by evidence.)
I am shock to see that newbies run here and said, with their chakras not even
opened, I want a goddess as wife, I want an incubus, I want this, I want that.
I

am not like that.
Unfortunately for me, I am not in trust at all with the ouija board, and the
pendulum gave me wrong answers when I was in new age. But I didn't pratice a
lot

at all. I like direct contacts, I mean voice and presence.
And personally, I never had any "speaking contacts" with Satan. I think I am
not

enough advanced to see Him coming to me. And after a while, I stopped to think

that can happened one day. And, in fact, I was freed of that. You know what I
mean, I was thinking always to that, and at the end, I was always on stress. I

wrote to HP Maxine. The very cleaver and wise answer she gave me freed me
completely and I kept a very strong gratitude to her for that. I do love my
Father, I feel His energy but I dont need anymore to hear Him. He will come if

He wants, but I don't ask it or I don't wait it. And I am ok with that. The
love

I have for Him feed me enough, then I am not frustrated. I do my job here, on
this unbearable planet infested of jews and islam and xian, the 3 plagues. And

that's all. I am waiting for nothing and that is freedom for me. And for
conclude this post, I am not seeking for immortality. I want my soul very
empowered for Satan and fight by all means the more I can. Nothing more.
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go

after this life?

Well you do have some pretty good points--I probably just wrote it wrong, but
Satan DID tell me what to study so that I would be able to teach certain things

as a demon--but I know that doesn't mean while I am on earth, it is for the
afterlife--what I wanted to get across most of all is that people shouldn't
always consider that they will ONLY be reincarnated as humans again--some
people

Satan wants to be demons and do his work in his kingdom. And why should I keep

that to myself? There are bound to be other people whom Satan has told the same

things, why should we not say it? Just because it doesn't fit everyone, doesn't

mean it isn't true for some people. And so far as whether or not a person has
"heard" from Satan or not---that is entirely an individual call--I do not
actually "hear" his voice, I communicate with him on a ouija board with a
pendulum, very successfully. It doesn't matter if Xians say they too have heard

from their "god"--that doesn't invalidate that Satanists truly have heard from

Satan. Yes he is busy--that is why I mostly talk to my GD. But sometimes I
need

to talk to Satan as well, and he is always there. You are right about some
things, but remember--Satanism is more an individual path than a group one--our

relationship with Satan is personal. Mine is as valid as yours, or anyone's.

It is just you wrote : "I had already achieved "demon" status".
"Had achieved" is not as you say now "would be" a demon.
We will be all demons. For those who want it.
Nobody said Satan is a liar, are you kidding, but just that you can be
deceived

by a voice who tells "I am Satan".
Somebody else contacted me to become friend with me, well ok. But in it very

first message she told me "I am a Nordic".
You know, I don't mind if she is a Nordic or what she wants. But I will never

believe that anybody in a human flesh on the planet can be a "Nordic".
Btw, "blasphemous" is not "xian". HP Maxine uses this word in the first page
of

teen e-groups for example. Can you tell HP Maxine is a xian ???
When I was in new age, 11 years ago now, I met always people "talking" with
jesus and the virgin mary.
Days and nights, right and left, Jesus told me that, Mary told me that.
I never believe these bullshits. I was deluded ok, but not stupid. And one
day,

I answer to them, "ok, I understand now why the planet is in a such state of

misery and suffering, it is because jesus is spending all his time talking to

you rather than saving us".

You know, if Satan comes to me one day and tells me something very important

for

me and very private, I will not tell it here or somewhere else, I will keep
it

for me like a precious gift.
Or, I will not start a "friendship" saying : "hello, I am a Nordic".

i remember here, one day, Satan told to a Brother or a Sister "hey, you are a

baby demon now". That was so cute. I think the same for you. You reach a good

integration of the way the demon think perhaps, and it is great for you. If
it

is really Satan who talks to you.
But I don't believe your ARE A DEMON completely, now and here.
If it was the case, you would be never afraid of islam or anything else.
You would never be seeking the protection of Satan because you would already
be

able
to protect yourself by your own.

From time to time, through few posts here, I feel me like in a kindergarden,
or

an asylum. Now, I will feel me like in new age. Satan spending all His time
talking to everybody you and all the others, days and night ?....
He is in war with anu and the lizards for 10 000 years. We are reaching the
apex

of the war, I don't believe that Satan, even if He has perhaps 1000 or more
KA,

has time to spend time talking here and there. At the end, listening the
people

here, Satan does only that talking, talking, talking... wow, He has nothing
to

do ???
NO ! I think SATAN IS EXTREMELY BUSY AND CAN'T GO HERE AND THERE TALKING AND

TALKING. HE IS FIGHTING FOR US.
I don't say that for you specially, Moonshadow, it is just a thought like
that.

Most of the people believe to talk with Satan and they talk to themselves in

fact. Only clairaudience for me, can be enough "sure". And not to 100%. Ok,
He

can come 2 seconds, said two sentences, well, ok.
But all this talks and speeches...
Then, good for you if you are a demon already. But If I was already a demon,
I

surely not stay here, in this mess, in a human flesh body, in this jail, in
this

straitjacket, even if I am thin and light. I would run to Duat or I don't
know,

but I would never stay here, on the e-groups explaining personal things to
anybody (I say anybody because there are infiltrators too who read our things

and for sure, they think us mad).
But the only important thing is to be happy. Then if you are happy, great.
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go
after

this life?

First of all, I NEVER said I was a "God"--and I am NOT some infiltrator, I've

been on these JOS groups for years now--ask Maxine, she knows me well. I
SAID,

Satan told me I would be a demon--he has told me that over and over again,
are

you calling Satan a liar? Anyway, even though yes the GOETIC demons and
others

ARE Gods, not ALL demons are Gods--there are many, many demons, how could
they

all be Gods? If you read the JOS website, Maxine says some are "lesser"
demons,

who get out of the way when Gods approach--from respect. Does that sound like

they are Gods to you? The Greeks, who invented the word "demon" (daemon)--the

word means "replete with wisdom"--they did not think of them as Gods, they
said

they are emissaries and teachers--above humans, but lower than Gods. You are

not

much different than Xians who used to debate over how many angels could fit
on

the head of a pin--you don't "know", you are only speculating--I take my
beliefs

straight from Satan, not arm-chair speculators. So get a clue.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

Pay no heed to what people claim they are. Words are cheap. Some who claim
to

be demons residing in a human body may be disillusioned, have a narcissistic

streak, or are feeling so awed by their newfound power that they can't
imagine

it being anything else. Some may be just plain ignorant as to what to expect

as

they progress in their meditations.

(Personally, I have a problem with people who brag, i.e., "I am thus and so

..." although there are times when one can and does refer to one's own
progress

in order to instruct, illustrate, or encourage, so it can be a fine line.
Take

the tone of the message into consideration, difficult though that is when
it's

just the written word & you don't have the advantage of nuance, body
language,

aura, and the like.)

Also -- very important to keep in mind -- there are infiltrators within
these

groups, kikes and their lackeys, probably more than we imagine, who will
say

anything to throw people off track, plant doubt, and foster discouragement
("See, I'm already a god! Why aren't you?"). Pay no heed to that either.
Remember: "if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a
duck,

it

very likely IS a duck!" (My apologies to all ducks of the world! LOL)

Then why are you still here, in this difficult planet, and not with Satan

?
I try, but I can't believe a such thing : a demon can't be and live in a

human

If you don't hear Satan in clairaudience, you can be deceived by an angel

or

Well : if you are already a demon : can you drive your destiny ? do you
have

all

the powers ? can you create your own destiny and know now the
consequences

of

your choices ? No ?
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go
after

this

life?

My head IS on straight, I don't care what you say--you don't know
everything.

I

don't take back anything I have said. I listen to what Satan tells me,
NOT

what

Satanists tell me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Throwing

that title around like it's meaningless. The Demons are Gods and you
are

not

one

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and

guide

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go
after

this

life?

I will not argue too at all, it is just that we hear and read always
one

thing

I believe you, you are a demon in your energy. In your spirit, ok. Not

with

you

I don't really know what we have to think. And even HP Maxine said
Nibidu

is a

hoax of Sitchin.
Well, as we say in french, I am losing my language, then, I think that

the

best

Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after
this

life?

Well, I doubt it is "blasphemy"--kinda a Xian concept--anyway I just am

saying

what Satan told me, and he has never lied to me before, and anyway once
I

recall

Maxine told me it IS possible to become a demon without dying first.
But

I'm

not

gonna argue about it, I only know as much as what Satan has told me,
and

I've

already said that.

blasphemous

to

say or think that.
incredible

amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

EnvoyÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'†'ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚© le : Ven 25 mars 2011, 17h
28min 44s

this

life?

hey moonshadow are you saying that IF us as satanists die then we
might

become

a

before

reaching godhead then we automatic reincarnate to try and do it
again?
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after
this

life?

reincarnated...but

Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a
Kingdom

you

know,

and some people will be spending most of their time there doing
Satan's

work.

Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon"
status

and

had

but

many

not

a

place

know

what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "binger1234567"
<binger1234567@

wrote:

And

we

get

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@

wrote:

going

to

go

VERY well said, davidlight.Then, through you question, sillynut, I will say to the others too :I THINK THAT WE HAVE BETTER TO DO : FIGHT, FIGHT AND FIGHT AGAINST THE ENEMY FOR SATAN !You want to become one day a demon because you reach immortality ???FIGHT !WHAT DO YOU THINK THE DEMONS AND OF COURSE SATAN ARE DOING FOR 10000 YEARS ??? THEY STAYED QUITE ON THE ARMCHAIRS OR THEY FIGHT ?THEY FIGHT.AND THEY LOVE TOO. AND THEY TRY DESPITE THIS TRAGEDY TO HAVE FUN AND HAPPYNESS.WE NEED TO BE CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW AND NOT WHAT PERHAPS CAN HAPPEN TOMORROW OR WORSE AFTER TOMORROW IN THE AFTERLIFE.
Dont be so in worries for that sillynut. Satan will always do the best for everyone who is A GOOD SATANIST.I don't say that specifically for you sillynut, as I don't know you a lot for the moment, I am talking here in general.and as I already said, A TRUE SATANIST FIGHT AND FOR HIM IT IS ALWAYS SATAN FIRST.I remember to everybody we are more now that 10000 members and how many in hell's army : around 1600 and I would be know how many of them are doing the monthly ritual of destruction and weekly fight against the enemy. around half of them.SHAME ON ALL THE "SATANIST" WHO STAY LAZY AND VANITOUS.TO BE SATANIST IS TO TRY TO BE AS OUR FATHER, THE MORE WE ARE ABLE TO : BRAVE, DETERMINATE, LOYAL, GREAT WARRIOR.
HAIL SATAN !!!
De : david_light1106 <realize1106@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Ven 25 mars 2011, 18h 44min 43s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?

Demons are gods like mac Friday said. Also remember demons go far beyond the realm of immortality, reversing old age and healing oneself is the pinnacle of power when u are still human. When we die after reaching this stage is when we achieve true godhead. Its insulting to compare yourself to a demon while u still walk on this earth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

i kno theres a lot more to satanism than worrying about where you going to go after death like christians do, but where do we go after death?? because in the al-jiwah it said that we can advance ourselves to a stage where you can even prevent old age and dying. is this possible?

@chalchiuhnenetzin,
Even in such a situation surely a god has the might to change it's age/physical body at will. Also see below @lydia_n_666
But if the Magnum Opus repairs and improves upon the soul, then the individual will act/be better?

@Catlovers Foreva,
Very nice to know.

@lydia_n_666,
Hm, see I think that if the Magnum Opus perfects the soul. The soul will operate perfectly(your laws of nature) so the physical body will also operate perfectly - growing up to full maturity then stopping.

Additionally, our Nordic Gods are born with perfect souls? Still grow up?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I've never asked (because I left puberty behind ages ago & am well into middle age) but I'm guessing its so that you don't end up as an eternal kid -- "13-forever" -- sort of thing.

It may also possibly have something to do with a general lack of emotional maturity and life experience during those years, coupled with massive hormonal changes, so the individual may well not be in the best position to make such a huge and all-encompassing sea-change.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

say or think that.
of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

Have to get the level of a God first,  humans are subject to our own set of natural laws for our level of being and at this time certain things have to be inplace before starting the transformation process on this level.  This works strongly on the endocrine system to a level a still developing person might not be able to handle it properly and seeing people who hormones and thus HGH level spiked too high during this period of life, they grow up deformed looking. Looking at how the psyche also develops during this time it would wise to allow it to mature as well.   Waiting to an adult makes sure all the bodies systems are ready and inplace to start the process. And be able to handle the effects.The bodies physical systems of growth maturity have done their process.   I was also told by  more then one strength trainer in the past it's best for young males to not hit heavy weights till past 16 as it messes with their physical growth development.

Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 6:17:52 PM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?

@chalchiuhnenetzin,
Even in such a situation surely a god has the might to change it's age/physical body at will. Also see below @lydia_n_666
But if the Magnum Opus repairs and improves upon the soul, then the individual will act/be better?

@Catlovers Foreva,
Very nice to know.

@lydia_n_666,
Hm, see I think that if the Magnum Opus perfects the soul. The soul will operate perfectly(your laws of nature) so the physical body will also operate perfectly - growing up to full maturity then stopping.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

say or think that.
of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

Dude, legendary words if ever they were spoken :)

Pay no heed to what people claim they are. Words are cheap. Some who claim to be demons residing in a human body may be disillusioned, have a narcissistic streak, or are feeling so awed by their newfound power that they can't imagine it being anything else. Some may be just plain ignorant as to what to expect as they progress in their meditations.

(Personally, I have a problem with people who brag, i.e., "I am thus and so ..." although there are times when one can and does refer to one's own progress in order to instruct, illustrate, or encourage, so it can be a fine line. Take the tone of the message into consideration, difficult though that is when it's just the written word & you don't have the advantage of nuance, body language, aura, and the like.)

Also -- very important to keep in mind -- there are infiltrators within these groups, kikes and their lackeys, probably more than we imagine, who will say anything to throw people off track, plant doubt, and foster discouragement ("See, I'm already a god! Why aren't you?"). Pay no heed to that either. Remember: "if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck, it very likely IS a duck!" (My apologies to all ducks of the world! LOL)

Then why are you still here, in this difficult planet, and not with Satan ?
I try, but I can't believe a such thing : a demon can't be and live in a human
If you don't hear Satan in clairaudience, you can be deceived by an angel or
Well : if you are already a demon : can you drive your destiny ? do you have all
the powers ? can you create your own destiny and know now the consequences of
your choices ? No ?
Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this
life?

My head IS on straight, I don't care what you say--you don't know everything. I
don't take back anything I have said. I listen to what Satan tells me, NOT what
Satanists tell me.

Throwing

that title around like it's meaningless. The Demons are Gods and you are not
one

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after
this

life?

I will not argue too at all, it is just that we hear and read always one thing

I believe you, you are a demon in your energy. In your spirit, ok. Not with you

I don't really know what we have to think. And even HP Maxine said Nibidu is a

hoax of Sitchin.
Well, as we say in french, I am losing my language, then, I think that the best

Hail Satan !

Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this
life?

Well, I doubt it is "blasphemy"--kinda a Xian concept--anyway I just am saying

what Satan told me, and he has never lied to me before, and anyway once I
recall

Maxine told me it IS possible to become a demon without dying first. But I'm
not

gonna argue about it, I only know as much as what Satan has told me, and I've
already said that.

I read that none demon are incarnated on earth. I even read it is blasphemous

to

say or think that.
And it is common sense that a human body can't at all bear the incredible
amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

Objet : RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this
life?

hey moonshadow are you saying that IF us as satanists die then we might
become

a

Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a Kingdom you
know,

Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon" status and
had

some subjects to teach. Where do you think demons are? Some on earth, but
many

stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's not a
place

of torture etc. Anyway, perhaps it is different for each of us, but I know
what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "binger1234567" <binger1234567@
wrote:

Yep, it's possible, that's what the goal of Spiritual Satanism is. And we
get

i kno theres a lot more to satanism than worrying about where you going
to

go

Considering that others have mentioned the male and female elixirs for the Serpent, do you think then that a person born without a risen kundalini serpent could raise it safely before achieving full physical maturity(27+ years old for males?)?

Or that they should.

Maybe one should wait till after the Saturn return to raise it...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Have to get the level of a God first,  humans are subject to our own set of
natural laws for our level of being and at this time certain things have to be
inplace before starting the transformation process on this level.  This works
strongly on the endocrine system to a level a still developing person might not
be able to handle it properly and seeing people who hormones and thus HGH level
spiked too high during this period of life, they grow up deformed looking.
Looking at how the psyche also develops during this time it would wise to allow
it to mature as well.

Waiting to an adult makes sure all the bodies systems are ready and inplace
to start the process. And be able to handle the effects.The bodies physical
systems of growth maturity have done their process.

I was also told by  more then one strength trainer in the past it's best for
young males to not hit heavy weights till past 16 as it messes with
their physical growth development.

Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this
life?

@chalchiuhnenetzin,
Even in such a situation surely a god has the might to change it's age/physical
body at will. Also see below @lydia_n_666
But if the Magnum Opus repairs and improves upon the soul, then the individual
will act/be better?

@Catlovers Foreva,
Very nice to know.

@lydia_n_666,
Hm, see I think that if the Magnum Opus perfects the soul. The soul will operate
perfectly(your laws of nature) so the physical body will also operate perfectly
- growing up to full maturity then stopping.

wrote:

I've never asked (because I left puberty behind ages ago & am well into middle
age) but I'm guessing its so that you don't end up as an eternal kid --
"13-forever" -- sort of thing.

It may also possibly have something to do with a general lack of emotional
maturity and life experience during those years, coupled with massive hormonal
changes, so the individual may well not be in the best position to make such a
huge and all-encompassing sea-change.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@
wrote:

wrote:

1. Immortality = godhood. The words are interchangeable. Demons ARE gods
(they are immortal). There are many, many demons/gods who are not "household
words" like Anubis or Sekhmet for example. Remember there are ranks or
hierarchies of gods. If you look under the Demons section in the site you will
see the God's name and among the list of descriptives you will find "presides
over X legions of demons." We do not know the names of those who fill these
ranks and it's in those ranks where we will end up when we have attained
Godhood. THERE IS NO HIGHER CALLING ONE CAN UNDERTAKE !!

2. Achieving godhood CAN be accomplished in one lifetime. Rarely, if ever,
is there a need to stretch it out over several. The Magnum Opus can be
undertaken at any age (past puberty) and worked to completion. It demands a
great deal of self-discipline and can get discouraging at times but is
definitely do-able. A "possible" exception might be if you are, say, 95 years of
age when you learn of the Magnum Opus but have so many health problems that you
are basically in daily survival mode. Since the Magnum Opus takes time (a number
of years in the vast majority of cases), in such a situation, you may not have
sufficient time left. However, no one can be arbitrary about that; it's just an
example.

3. Remember our lifespans were artificially abbreviated. That is not the
natural state of affairs; godhood is what is natural and that is what Satan
wants for His people.

4. Raise your Kundalini. Instructions on the site. This is very important.
You can start the Magnum Opus before this is complete but your Kundalini MUST be
raised before you can become an immortal/god.

5. The Magnum Opus and Philosopher's Stone instructions are also on the JoS
website, in the Meditations section. Print them out for easy reference if you
life. These workings are extremely powerful! They contain everything you need to
get you started and keep you going for several months or longer.

6. It is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you work with your guardian demon.
He/she can and will give you instructions, advice, and suggestions that are
geared SPECIFICALLY to you and your situation. This cannot be over-emphasized.
He/she will also offer encouragement when you find the path discouraging -- and
you will from time to time. There's been more than one occasion when I've been
very tempted to throw in the proverbial towel. I'd go so far as to say that it
is probably impossible to achieve Godhood without the instruction, help, and
mentoring of a guardian demon.

7. Remember, it's not a pissing contest ("I can achieve Godhood faster than
X who did it in X months/years") Everyone is individual and some will advance
faster than others. Some have more time than others as well, so where one person
may only be able to spend, say, an hour a day, someone else may be able to do it
for three. Like physical exercise, the more you do the stronger you get, but
you'll STILL get there. One thing that was emphasized to me is that a) it's
cumulative, and b) the times available to you throughout the days will vary
(because other responsibilities must also be attended to) and if you have only
10 minutes that day then use those 10 minutes. The important thing is
regularity.

blasphemous to

say or think that.
amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

life?

become a

before

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this
life?

reincarnated...but

Satan told me that is only if HE wants them to. He does have a Kingdom
you know,

and some people will be spending most of their time there doing Satan's
work.

Like me for instance--he told me I had already achieved "demon" status
and had

many

stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's not
a place

know what

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "binger1234567" <binger1234567@
wrote:

Yep, it's possible, that's what the goal of Spiritual Satanism is. And
we get

wrote:

going to go

Probably not for the reasons I already mentioned.   Full maturity is around 21 to 23ish years old, If a person could safely raise the kundalini before the saturn return which from my understanding starts coming around in the later twenties it would be better for them as it would give the soul massive power to deflect the energy of saturn in the negative octave.   Once in the distance past becoming twice born Aryan was expected and done upon the maturation processes finish. The person would go though a poweful ritual where the Kundalini would be full awakened and risen to the crown, and thus twice born Aryan made.   But this was a time when humanity was still on a much higher physiological level of evolution unlike todays  humanity which is the result of a massive degeneration/devolutionary process.

Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 6:06:42 PM

Considering that others have mentioned the male and female elixirs for the Serpent, do you think then that a person born without a risen kundalini serpent could raise it safely before achieving full physical maturity(27+ years old for males?)?

Or that they should.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

be able to handle it properly and seeing people who hormones and thus HGH level
it to mature as well.

life?

@chalchiuhnenetzin,
will act/be better?

@Catlovers Foreva,
Very nice to know.

@lydia_n_666,
Hm, see I think that if the Magnum Opus perfects the soul. The soul will operate

wrote:

I've never asked (because I left puberty behind ages ago & am well into middle

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@
wrote:

wrote:

2. Achieving godhood CAN be accomplished in one lifetime. Rarely, if ever,
definitely do-able. A "possible" exception might be if you are, say, 95 years of
age when you learn of the Magnum Opus but have so many health problems that you
are basically in daily survival mode. Since the Magnum Opus takes time (a number
sufficient time left. However, no one can be arbitrary about that; it's just an
example.

wants for His people.

4. Raise your Kundalini. Instructions on the site. This is very important.
You can start the Magnum Opus before this is complete but your Kundalini MUST be

5. The Magnum Opus and Philosopher's Stone instructions are also on the JoS
life. These workings are extremely powerful! They contain everything you need to

He/she will also offer encouragement when you find the path discouraging -- and

7. Remember, it's not a pissing contest ("I can achieve Godhood faster than
faster than others. Some have more time than others as well, so where one person
may only be able to spend, say, an hour a day, someone else may be able to do it
regularity.

blasphemous to

say or think that.
amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

life?

become a

before

life?

reincarnated...but

you know,

work.

and had

many

stay in Satan's kingdom--call it "Hell" if you want but we know it's not
a place

know what

wrote:

Yep, it's possible, that's what the goal of Spiritual Satanism is. And
we get

wrote:

going to go

Hm. As far as I know the brain takes longer than the body to fully mature, and there's a bone in the collar bone/shoulder, but anyways.

I prefer being precise with this sort of stuff.

Have you seen that news report about how the human brain has shrunk over the past 10,000 years by the size of a tennis ball?

Thanks for the info Don.

Probably not for the reasons I already mentioned.

Full maturity is around 21 to 23ish years old, If a person could safely raise
the kundalini before the saturn return which from my understanding starts coming
around in the later twenties it would be better for them as it would give the
soul massive power to deflect the energy of saturn in the negative octave.

Once in the distance past becoming twice born Aryan was expected and done upon
the maturation processes finish. The person would go though a poweful ritual
where the Kundalini would be full awakened and risen to the crown, and thus
twice born Aryan made.

But this was a time when humanity was still on a much higher physiological level
of evolution unlike todays  humanity which is the result of a massive
degeneration/devolutionary process.

life?

Considering that others have mentioned the male and female elixirs for the
Serpent, do you think then that a person born without a risen kundalini serpent
could raise it safely before achieving full physical maturity(27+ years old for
males?)?

Or that they should.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

be able to handle it properly and seeing people who hormones and thus HGH
level

it to mature as well.

life?

@chalchiuhnenetzin,

will act/be better?

@Catlovers Foreva,
Very nice to know.

@lydia_n_666,
Hm, see I think that if the Magnum Opus perfects the soul. The soul will
operate

wrote:

I've never asked (because I left puberty behind ages ago & am well into
middle

wrote:

wrote:

2. Achieving godhood CAN be accomplished in one lifetime. Rarely, if
ever,

definitely do-able. A "possible" exception might be if you are, say, 95 years
of

age when you learn of the Magnum Opus but have so many health problems that
you

are basically in daily survival mode. Since the Magnum Opus takes time (a
number

sufficient time left. However, no one can be arbitrary about that; it's just
an

example.

wants for His people.

4. Raise your Kundalini. Instructions on the site. This is very
important.

You can start the Magnum Opus before this is complete but your Kundalini MUST
be

5. The Magnum Opus and Philosopher's Stone instructions are also on the
JoS

life. These workings are extremely powerful! They contain everything you need
to

He/she will also offer encouragement when you find the path discouraging --
and

7. Remember, it's not a pissing contest ("I can achieve Godhood faster
than

faster than others. Some have more time than others as well, so where one
person

may only be able to spend, say, an hour a day, someone else may be able to do
it

regularity.

blasphemous to

say or think that.
incredible

amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

this

life?

become a

before

life?

reincarnated...but

you know,

work.

and had

but

many

not

a place

know what

wrote:

And

we get

wrote:

going to go

I've known about the whole brain shrinking thing for a while. There are many theories. Some say that it's because the wiring of the brain is becoming more efficient. To be honest, I can't say that I believe that.

Hm. As far as I know the brain takes longer than the body to fully mature, and there's a bone in the collar bone/shoulder, but anyways.

Have you seen that news report about how the human brain has shrunk over the past 10,000 years by the size of a tennis ball?

Thanks for the info Don.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

the kundalini before the saturn return which from my understanding starts coming

twice born Aryan made.

But this was a time when humanity was still on a much higher physiological level

life?

males?)?

Or that they should.

level

it to mature as well.

life?

@chalchiuhnenetzin,

will act/be better?

@Catlovers Foreva,
Very nice to know.

@lydia_n_666,
operate

wrote:

middle

wrote:

wrote:

ever,

of

you

number

an

example.

wants for His people.

important.

be

JoS

to

and

than

person

it

regularity.

blasphemous to

say or think that.
incredible

amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

this

life?

become a

before

life?

reincarnated...but

you know,

work.

and had

but

many

not

a place

know what

wrote:

And

we get

wrote:

going to go

If the wiring was becoming more efficient, I wouldn't be dyslexic and neither would anyone else. I doubt mental disorders would exist either, yet there seems to be more and more of these. The human brain is probably shrinking because it has been deprived of what it truly needs for so long - Satan's love and guidance to help us become as he intended.

Hail Satan ------------------From: "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 05:09:28 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: curious- where do satanists go after this life?
  I've known about the whole brain shrinking thing for a while. There are many theories. Some say that it's because the wiring of the brain is becoming more efficient. To be honest, I can't say that I believe that.

Thanks for the info Don.

twice born Aryan made.

life?

males?)?

Or that they should.

level

it to mature as well.

life?

@chalchiuhnenetzin,

will act/be better?

@Catlovers Foreva,
Very nice to know.

@lydia_n_666,
operate

wrote:

middle

wrote:

wrote:

ever,

of

you

number

an

example.

wants for His people.

important.

be

JoS

to

and

than

person

it

regularity.

blasphemous to

say or think that.
incredible

amount

of energy of a demon.
But, I can be wrong.
Hail Satan !

this

life?

become a

before

life?

reincarnated...but

you know,

work.

and had

but

many

not

a place

know what

wrote:

And

we get

wrote:

going to go

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back