Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Curious About Muslums

sublimesatanist

I'm curious about which Muslums are good and which ones aren't. I noticed that not all Muslums are bad and that Punjabis generally seem kind. And what about Hindus? Their religion (from what I understand) teaches good moral principles and values (such as meditation). In addition, what are the Islamic peope like?
As well, I'm not sure what to make about Sikhs. I met one once and was told they are very peaceful. I'm told that they also like to carry around ceremonial daggers. The guy I talked to was upset that they banned them at airports lol. :lol:

Sorry for so many questions. I'm hoping someone from one of these areas may know more and can inform me a bit about these eastern religious/ethnic groups.

I also read a very interesting article about a Muslum woman who stood up for Palestine, speaking out against Jewish organizatons: https://forward.com/news/479293/muslim-leaders-warning-about-pro-israel-groups-such-as-hillel-and-adl/

One very interesting thing about this report is if you search for "Zahra Billoo Nov. 27" the ONLY articles reporting on this are Israeli ones.

I also don't support the the Islamic religion (or Mohhammed) yet I found out about one strange conspiracy from Coca-Cola (see image below). It's probably more controlled division.

https://i.ibb.co/ZBJR4hc/No-Mohammed-No-Mecca.jpg

So what's the deal with Muslums? I know the ones that practice Sharia Law are sick and corrupt, but what about the other ones? Thanks for any feedback!

PS - Here's a list of the countries that practice Sharia Law:

Afghanistan
Egypt
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Malaysia
Maldives
Mauritania
Nigeria
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Sudan
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

We have one root enemy - the jews ,out of which come the two derivative enemy religions which Gentiles have been duped into - Christianity and Islam. Most of the adherents of these two religions are Racially non jews but are following an enemy religion.

Hinduism is derived from the Sanatana Dharma which is the original root religion of all Aryans around the world. The People’s of Northern India ,the Punjabis ,the Lebanese People’s, the Palestinians, The Eurasian Whites and their brothers and relatives all around the world, and many many other groups. All of the People’s descended from the original Aryans around the world are bonded by blood and Genetics by the Haplogroup R1a and its various derivatives over thousands of years.

If you go to pinklotus.org you can find the teachings of Yogi Bhajan who was a Punjabi and brought the knowledge of Kundalini Yoga to the West. All of our Pagan religions are bonded through our Gods and are basically the same with different cultures spanning across the world. May it be the Japanese Shinto religion ,The Hindus, The Yezidi religion etc.

The aim of Yoga which forms the basis of the Joyofsatan.org power meditation ,is the original practical path of our religion. It is to raise the Kundalini serpent which is coined at the base of the spine ,and transform our consciousness into a higher dimension. And attain freedom from the cyclical process of birth and death, becoming immortal.

Jack said:
We have one root enemy - the jews ,out of which come the two derivative enemy religions which Gentiles have been duped into - Christianity and Islam. Most of the adherents of these two religions are Racially non jews but are following an enemy religion.

Hinduism is derived from the Sanatana Dharma which is the original root religion of all Aryans around the world. The People’s of Northern India ,the Punjabis ,the Lebanese People’s, the Palestinians, The Eurasian Whites and their brothers and relatives all around the world, and many many other groups. All of the People’s descended from the original Aryans around the world are bonded by blood and Genetics by the Haplogroup R1a and its various derivatives over thousands of years.

If you go to pinklotus.org you can find the teachings of Yogi Bhajan who was a Punjabi and brought the knowledge of Kundalini Yoga to the West. All of our Pagan religions are bonded through our Gods and are basically the same with different cultures spanning across the world. May it be the Japanese Shinto religion ,The Hindus, The Yezidi religion etc.

The aim of Yoga which forms the basis of the Joyofsatan.org power meditation ,is the original practical path of our religion. It is to raise the Kundalini serpent which is coined at the base of the spine ,and transform our consciousness into a higher dimension. And attain freedom from the cyclical process of birth and death, becoming immortal.

Very good summery, just wanted to ad as there is no good jew, there is also not a good xtian or muslum. Even if they would be totaly good, they are still on board to the jewish main agenda (kill enslave all) by praying etc and they still act as a shield for the not so good ones. The more one follows the enemy teaching the more bad (anti human) one becomes.

Those who identify as muslims/christians, are still human beings, aren't they?
These identifications/programs are shells that can be thrown away.
The longer it stays on/in you, the more corrupted you become.
We, or many here, were once christians/muslims aswell.
They are just programmed and can be deprogrammed.
I was a christian and had many good muslim friends, who were/are good human beings.
That is the thing, these programs use the heart against you, you become trapped.
Those rituals they do on you after you are born, are really nasty and open you up to those programs/energies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back