Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Curing myopia

Light Yagami

Hello. :)I'd like to ask this, so that I won't waste my time by trying something futile.
Is it possible to cure myopia by doing healing (either with the solar plexus chakra, or using runes) or is myopia too "advanced" to be cured in these ways?
I've had great success in healing myself with wounds but I've never tried healing something that I have for yeeaaaars. I understand that it will most likely take a very long time to heal, but I still do wonder if it's possible.Has anyone tried it before/did you have any success in it? (and hey, don't tell me to summon a God or anything like that for this purpose. :p I'd like to be able to heal myself on my own)

Well I believe anything can be healed just more serious things like this takes longer. I have had myopia basically as long as I can remember. The jews cause myopia by making doctors place silver nitrate in the eyes of infants when they are first born to supposedly "clean the eyes so they don't get infected" which is complete bs. Anyways I never tried healing myopia myself and from the other questions and responses I've read in the past it would appear that myopia can be cured but takes A LOT of work not just some easy fix. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable on this subject helps with your question but I thought I would tell you what I know.

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:43 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello. :)I'd like to ask this, so that I won't waste my time by trying something futile.
Is it possible to cure myopia by doing healing (either with the solar plexus chakra, or using runes) or is myopia too "advanced" to be cured in these ways?
I've had great success in healing myself with wounds but I've never tried healing something that I have for yeeaaaars. I understand that it will most likely take a very long time to heal, but I still do wonder if it's possible.Has anyone tried it before/did you have any success in it? (and hey, don't tell me to summon a God or anything like that for this purpose. :p I'd like to be able to heal myself on my own)

I would say yes but the time frame would be very long. It would be wise to start a working like this on the day before a full moon ie waxing full moon whilst it is not void and when the planet which rules the eyes (Sun/Mercury) are in their home or exalted signs (Leo and Aries/Gemini, Virgo and Aquarius respectively).

I would use a sun square and healing energy for as long as you possible can.

During this time, keep yourself open to the possibility that full healing night come about with the aid of lifestyle changes, alternative therapies or new medications.

Good luck!

HAIL SATAN!

By looking at the anatomy of the soul it is most natural that the Pineal Gland along with the third eye and sixth chakra will affect ones eyesight.
When empowering these you will start to see auras, do scrying and see energy.

Therefore they will also naturally heal the eyesight, IMO.

Also, when we raise our Prana through power meditations; raising the prana in the eyes, brain, stomach, liver or other parts in the body [You raise the prana in the soul, the chakras and thus the prana corresponds to the physical body] you simultaneously empowers the area in your body you raise the Prana, strenghtening the body parts and area as a whole, both soul and body, simultaneously.

By seriously empowering a chakra into its natural and bright color you also strenghtens your physical body as a whole. The soul reflects on the physical body and vica versa.

But, as for a healing working you may want to do a 40 or 80 days working with a Satanic rosary using 'Aum Suryae'. 108 repititions.

I will post the original information I got this from as a post in itself, later.
Right now I am a little busy and wrote all this in a hurry.

HAIL SATAN!

Wait is this a scientific word for nearsightedness? you're telling me this is because the kike doctors drugged us when we were born!?So I went half blind as a kid because I was drugged!?
MOTHERFUCKERS! THIS KIND OF SHIT IS WHY THE JEWS NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED IN THEIR ENTIRETY!
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 6:02 AM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well I believe anything can be healed just more serious things like this takes longer. I have had myopia basically as long as I can remember. The jews cause myopia by making doctors place silver nitrate in the eyes of infants when they are first born to supposedly "clean the eyes so they don't get infected" which is complete bs. Anyways I never tried healing myopia myself and from the other questions and responses I've read in the past it would appear that myopia can be cured but takes A LOT of work not just some easy fix. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable on this subject helps with your question but I thought I would tell you what I know.

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:43 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Unless their are physical issues going on such as improper physical development of the eye, physical damage to the eye through trauma or disease, myopia is merely psychosomatic.  If you are unsure about this, a simple eye examination where you are put on the new eye computers they have will quickly reveal any potential physical disease or damage.  I'm new and still struggling to get past the initial hump put in place by enemy tactics designed to suppress the fundamental knowledge acquired in Spiritual Satanism, so haven't started any type of what you would call, direct healing techniques.  Never-the-less I have studied other things and am uniquely qualified to tell you that myopia is most definitely psychosomatic.  So, whatever it is we do to improve psychosomatics is what you would do to improve myopia.  For example allergies are pyschosomatic.  They go away.  Mine have to a marked degree.  I used to be effected daily by them and now I'm effected by them in a minor way once every few weeks or so.  The common cold is psychosomatic.  Many people feel, including myself, through actual physical proof, that most if not all diseases are predisposed by psychosomatics.  The overall improvements that you make will naturally without even thinking about it, give you greater control over psychosomatics, so pretty much everything you do "in general" will help this.  Focusing on trying to directly affect myopia, may prove to be a distraction from what you should be doing i.e. simply doing what you do "in general" to advance yourself.  You may be at a point where you are starting to notice the psychosomatic consciously rather than subconsciously and its throwing up red flags and distracting you from your general advancement techniques.  This is a sure sign that you are effecting them.  The first thing that occurs when they improve, is you start to have a conscious awareness of them.  Then, the next thing you know, they are  gone.  Typically people go through many sets of glasses, during this time as their eyes naturally improve.  Personally I would stay focused on your general advancement techniques and not worry about it, because your general advancement techniques will handle any and all psychosomatics naturally.    

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote :

Fuck this problem. Had no idea about this silver nitrate shit. Makes me hate my family even more, as they did all the doctors told them, and after harassed me that I am guilty of my own problems with eyesight, always tried to mock me for it. This was all childhood like this. I also had two fucking surgeries on the eyes when I was 7. Who uses fucking physical surgery to prevent eyes from growing to stop myopia. This is whack.

Makes me want to kill my family(fucking communist filth/gentile sellouts to kikes/plain motherfuckers) and the kikes all together.

Always wondered what the hell with the eyesight when all health is fine overall. The stronger glasses you get, the worse the eyesight gets. Thats how they make money, as you get more and more glasses and get blinder along the way. Back in former Soviet Union there were shit tons of vaccines which probably also did their thing.

I am currently breathing the light energy in the eyes with affirmations. I am doing 9 times, not sure if I should increase the repetitions.

Its also very hard to stop wearing glasses after you wore them for 20 years. The pshychological addiction.

Did any of you permanently cure this issue though? My eyesight is better, but I need to force myself to start reading without glassed. With computer screen its the hardest.

Hail Satan!

Wait, nearsightedness is typically psychosomatic? ........I don't think so man. I would not be this blind if it were all in my head especially with how powerful my aura is and how resilient my healing powers make me.

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:55 AM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Unless their are physical issues going on such as improper physical development of the eye, physical damage to the eye through trauma or disease, myopia is merely psychosomatic.  If you are unsure about this, a simple eye examination where you are put on the new eye computers they have will quickly reveal any potential physical disease or damage.  I'm new and still struggling to get past the initial hump put in place by enemy tactics designed to suppress the fundamental knowledge acquired in Spiritual Satanism, so haven't started any type of what you would call, direct healing techniques.  Never-the-less I have studied other things and am uniquely qualified to tell you that myopia is most definitely psychosomatic.  So, whatever it is we do to improve psychosomatics is what you would do to improve myopia.  For example allergies are pyschosomatic.  They go away.  Mine have to a marked degree.  I used to be effected daily by them and now I'm effected by them in a minor way once every few weeks or so.  The common cold is psychosomatic.  Many people feel, including myself, through actual physical proof, that most if not all diseases are predisposed by psychosomatics.  The overall improvements that you make will naturally without even thinking about it, give you greater control over psychosomatics, so pretty much everything you do "in general" will help this.  Focusing on trying to directly affect myopia, may prove to be a distraction from what you should be doing i.e. simply doing what you do "in general" to advance yourself.  You may be at a point where you are starting to notice the psychosomatic consciously rather than subconsciously and its throwing up red flags and distracting you from your general advancement techniques.  This is a sure sign that you are effecting them.  The first thing that occurs when they improve, is you start to have a conscious awareness of them.  Then, the next thing you know, they are  gone.  Typically people go through many sets of glasses, during this time as their eyes naturally improve.  Personally I would stay focused on your general advancement techniques and not worry about it, because your general advancement techniques will handle any and all psychosomatics naturally.    

I think it's possible. Even in the Legends of Olympus there is Orion who had both eye's cut... but seeks Hefaistos help who guides him to look at the Sun Eos, every morning the Sun rises. Which is most likely refering to meditation. After a while Orion regains his eyesight again.

So does it just change gradually? So wouldn't one have to keep buying a ton of glasses with different prescriptions, or would it be so gradual that this wouldn't happen?Hail Satan!

@fibrilink I do have this question as well to be honest haha :)
Guys/Girls thank you for the responses. :DBy the way, I did not know that myopia was caused like that... Well, I don't know what the doctors "do" in my country to babies but... when the baby disappears from your eyes, you can never be sure, right? :/ :/
As for what you said @Yog, I do agree with you man, the Gods *ARE* very willing to help us, but curing my eyesight, I find it minor, to ask help from the Gods. I mean, unless my eyesight was veeeeery bad or if it was out of my reach, out of my power *then* I would ask for help and guidance. But right now, I'm cool. :D I can handle this, yeah!! XDI've asked of their help many times in the past, and they never left me alone, unless they believed that I could handle the situations.

@Ivan thank youuuu, I would actually not be looking at the planets positions, but only the Moon... OTL
@dark_pagan, I do agree with you on some points but I disagree on that the ones who have more empowered third eye/pineal gland, will naturally have good eyesight. I do believe that it does affect the final result up to a point but still, I don't believe it's enough, since I know people with bad eyesight but with very empowered their third eye and pineal gland. (if I understood correctly what you said)

Now, all that's left is for me to start the healing process (when the Moon and planets are in good position, which will be soooooon) and I will most certainly make a new post when I start seeing the results of my hard work! :) :)

Στις 4:06 π.μ. Κυριακή, 10 Μαΐου 2015, ο/η "fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

So does it just change gradually? So wouldn't one have to keep buying a ton of glasses with different prescriptions, or would it be so gradual that this wouldn't happen?Hail Satan!

I rely on synesthesia to function without my glasses.I can see but detail is nihil.My sense of hearing and touch are welded together with a natural form of synesthesia so I basically have sonar vision even with my physical senses so it helps.But anything that is more than a foot away from my eyes I cannot read

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 6:26 AM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@fake name

how blind are you?

<td val[/IMG]I've had myopia since I can remember. Maybe I was 6 or 7 when I started noticing everything was blurry but anything within 3 or 4 feet I could see fine. Putting silver nitrate in an infant's eyes is fucked up, there is absolutely no way that could help at all. Too bad my mom is too brainwashed by kikes that her first option of treatment is to go see a "doctor" pfft.

I've adapted to it, and I can find my way around just fine regardless of how blind I am without glasses. Almost all of my family uses contacts or glasses, which is fucked how they have to live life blind.

I can find my way around just fine, yes, but I'd rather have clear vision so I can drive my damn car without nearly crashing.[/TD]
From: fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Curing myopia
Sent: Sun, May 10, 2015 3:08:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I rely on synesthesia to function without my glasses.I can see but detail is nihil.My sense of hearing and touch are welded together with a natural form of synesthesia so I basically have sonar vision even with my physical senses so it helps.But anything that is more than a foot away from my eyes I cannot read

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 6:26 AM, "johnrobsons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@fake name

how blind are you?

[/TD]

Friend, all of your senses are physical. And, you have more.than five of them (different senses of taste, different types of touch, different types of hearing and yes, vision, as well).

@LightYagami.

I've been working on something of my own and, while it's taken awhile, I think I've improved some. It's gradual, alright. But, it's progress.

Unless there's some other disease or condition involved, you're not in need of "healing" because, you're not "damaged." (PLEASE tell me if there is, so I'll know if I'm wrong here.)

Vision with the eyes is controlled by muscles, which focus the light through the lens onto the rods and cones and parts and pieces in the back of the eyeball. It's not healing you need, just exercise.

Relying on glasses allows the muscles of the eye to become dependent on the glasses. Since my escape from being a slave to those kikes, I've lost everything I owned, including my glasses (although, I was already working on this a bit, previously too).

I've found I can see a little better at distances by focusing more now.

But, eye muscles seem a bit different. I don't see better by straining my eyes. I see a little better by RELAXING my eyes and just letting them focus. Like I said, it's taken awhile, to be sure. And, I am sure not at 20/20 BUT by exercising the eye muscles by focusing through RELAXING my eyes, I'm doing better.

Vitamin A seems to help sometimes, too.

I hope this helps you (and others).

Hail Father Satan forever!

Let me be more blunt.  Myopia excluding preexisting conditions, or physical problems is entirely psychosomatic.  First you get a complete eye scan using the new retinal scanners and rule out physical conditions and disease.  If anything exists, you find out precisely, what homeopathic practices would best be applied.  You may need to get rid of a disease or problem you were not aware you have.  Doctors are like 9th graders that just completed dissection class.  They seek only physical cures.  They do not believe in the spirit.  That is why Yog suggested that you utilize traditional Chinese remedies.  Once you understand the knowledge that a true “spiritual” practitioner in traditional Chinese medicine has you will observe the vast differences between them and a traditional dissection doctor i.e. conceded, self-righteous, criminal, asshole.  I can cure myopia.  It would take about 500 hours of work, would be a total pain in the ass and it would be completely fucking pointless.  When you understand how to handle it “psychically”, you will handle it – quickly and completely.  You can sit in a chair astrally and watch yourself fix it if you want.  It’s going to be quite awhile before that happens, so quit worrying about it.  Experimenting with your Aura powers is great.  I wish I was at your level with regard to that.  If I was you, I would be focused on perfecting my hand and finger chakras, working with energy and with healing.  But not playing around with psychosomatics.  All you can expect from that is restimulation i.e. additional temporary problems.  Psychosomatic illnesses can be acute or chronic.  It would take too dam long to explain how they work.  You have to understand what happens to the mind when we experience moments of pain and unconsciousness, you have to understand what Psychosomatic “really” means, and not that dumb shit in the dictionaries, encyclopedias and dissection doctor books, you have to understand how we can control the dramatization of psychosomatic illnesses, you need to know how 80% or more of all diseases are caused by the mind and how they can be stopped, you need to know how to tell exactly what hypnotic level a person is at and precisely control how much you hypnotize them.  They have to remain able to think consciously while hypnotized to a very slight degree and on and on.  The bottom line, is its pointless to worry about now, because you can’t cure it now.  Somebody else could, but you can’t and if you were at the level of ability to understand how to cure it, thinking back on your previous attempts, you would not want to mess around with it or have other people mess around with it until you could fix it yourself.   

I am aware. I can even see through walls as a result of synesthesia between hearing, touch and sight

On Monday, May 11, 2015 10:43 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Friend, all of your senses are physical. And, you have more.than five of them (different senses of taste, different types of touch, different types of hearing and yes, vision, as well).

I found this whilst browsing through JOS, try this and see if your eyesight improves :)
HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASMODEUS! HAIL VEPAR!

Kundalini Yoga for the eyes set 1 Kundalini Yoga for the eyes set 2

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 4:09 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@LightYagami.

I've been working on something of my own and, while it's taken awhile, I think I've improved some. It's gradual, alright. But, it's progress.

Unless there's some other disease or condition involved, you're not in need of "healing" because, you're not "damaged." (PLEASE tell me if there is, so I'll know if I'm wrong here.)

Vision with the eyes is controlled by muscles, which focus the light through the lens onto the rods and cones and parts and pieces in the back of the eyeball. It's not healing you need, just exercise.

Relying on glasses allows the muscles of the eye to become dependent on the glasses. Since my escape from being a slave to those kikes, I've lost everything I owned, including my glasses (although, I was already working on this a bit, previously too).

But, eye muscles seem a bit different. I don't see better by straining my eyes. I see a little better by RELAXING my eyes and just letting them focus. Like I said, it's taken awhile, to be sure. And, I am sure not at 20/20 BUT by exercising the eye muscles by focusing through RELAXING my eyes, I'm doing better.

There is a reason why Savitri Devi said she hated doctors, because they are more concerned with prolonging a measurable life then making a life better. This is the number one difference between the doctors of Satanic times and the doctors of the dark age. Its all about pills nowadays, just suppress the symptoms, make the patient feel 'good' instead of actually curing the patient. Modern doctors like to rant and rave about the ''progress'' medical science has made since Hippocrates time. Fact is there has been NO progress, nay i would even say its been a devolution. A pagan Druid priest was known to make limbs grow back,  All you can except from a 'modern' doctor is a shot of morphine and a hospital bill.    

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:42 AM, "alex chapman alexchapman06@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I found this whilst browsing through JOS, try this and see if your eyesight improves :)
HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASMODEUS! HAIL VEPAR!

Kundalini Yoga for the eyes set 1 Kundalini Yoga for the eyes set 2

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 4:09 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@LightYagami.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back