Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cured my asthma, hypoglycemia almost cured too

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Thanks to the knowledge we have from Father Satan, I no longer have asthma. I didn't even really do much, either. Just yoga and breathing exercises, especially breath of fire. But to be honest my asthma was fairly mild.

All it took was about 8 months of kundalini yoga, and breathing exercises. I know I could have cured it sooner if I actually tried, but I was busy with other stuff and didn't really think about it since it wasn't out of control.

I've always been in good health and in shape (started exercising at age 13), but asthma and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) run in my family. The hypoglycemia is basically gone too I guess, I don't get dizzy anymore or any other symptoms. I'm going to start actually working on it though, get it completely cured.

Cool, huh? Didn't even try, and my body is healing itself. I'm going to work on my eyesight soon. Contact lenses are a pain in the... well, eyes.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

I don't get canker sore anymore. I don't get super depressed anymore and my anxiety is no longer debilitating. I can tell it will be totally gone soon.

Hey I want to fix my eyesight too but I'm not sure how much power is needed for that. Let me know how it goes for you and how you did it.

That is soo awesome!! :) I do not even know you and I'm glad to hear/read that!! :)) this goes to really show that knowledge is truly Power!!
Proud of you keep up the great work!
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail the Original Gods!!!

So right Lydia,my Bronchitis and my asthma,are getting better from doing both the Hatha,and the breathing exercises.I am counting on no Bronchitis this year.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Cured my asthma, hypoglycemia almost cured too

Thanks to the knowledge we have from Father Satan, I no longer have asthma. I didn't even really do much, either. Just yoga and breathing exercises, especially breath of fire. But to be honest my asthma was fairly mild.

All it took was about 8 months of kundalini yoga, and breathing exercises. I know I could have cured it sooner if I actually tried, but I was busy with other stuff and didn't really think about it since it wasn't out of control.

I've always been in good health and in shape (started exercising at age 13), but asthma and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) run in my family. The hypoglycemia is basically gone too I guess, I don't get dizzy anymore or any other symptoms. I'm going to start actually working on it though, get it completely cured.

Cool, huh? Didn't even try, and my body is healing itself. I'm going to work on my eyesight soon. Contact lenses are a pain in the... well, eyes.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Nice!! You seems to spiritually advancing well Lydia.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

HELL YEAH! HAIL SATAN! I know exactly what you mean and it makes me so happy that some days I could cry. Alot, ALOT of things have cleared up mentally and physically and all I can say is thank you Satan!

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 3:30:18 AM GMT-0000

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Wear glasses, like me :DBut seriously, yeah, it is a pain. Modern societies are so degenerated and outright ill that it is a very rare occassion if a perfectly healthy, well, specimen, can be found. Where it should have been the other way.As I've read in a book before: "it is an ilness that should be a rarity, not health".
And best of luck with fixing your eyes, when You're done, tell me how you did it :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 3:30 AM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

I only wear glasses if I have to. They hurt my ears and nose, and also, no peripheral vision with glasses. Never know if I'm about to step in doggy-doo, or if there's an extra step in a flight of stairs, lol! Unless I walk while looking at my feet, which is boring and bad for the posture.

But yeah, I'll let everyone know how I manage to heal my eyesight. Might not be for a while though.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Wear glasses, like me :D
But seriously, yeah, it is a pain. Modern societies are so degenerated and outright ill that it is a very rare occassion if a perfectly healthy, well, specimen, can be found. Where it should have been the other way.
As I've read in a book before: "it is an ilness that should be a rarity, not health".

And best of luck with fixing your eyes, when You're done, tell me how you did it :D

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hello, Lydia! There a type of magick known as biokenisis (probably spelt differently) its where we have the ability to heal, even change our dna, such as eye color, height and what have you. Try checking the news letter for the info (I'm not at my comp right now, but will make an attempt. I'm sure if anyone can do it, its you! Just don't change your eye color, there beautiful in a friendly way.
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Mike <misza2@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:58:47 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Cured my asthma, hypoglycemia almost cured too
  Wear glasses, like me :DBut seriously, yeah, it is a pain. Modern societies are so degenerated and outright ill that it is a very rare occassion if a perfectly healthy, well, specimen, can be found. Where it should have been the other way.As I've read in a book before: "it is an ilness that should be a rarity, not health".
And best of luck with fixing your eyes, when You're done, tell me how you did it :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

It'll only takes as long as needs to be. Idk I just had to reply to this, loved the post and makes some good points. Looking forward to hearing "20/20!"
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:58:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cured my asthma, hypoglycemia almost cured too
  I only wear glasses if I have to. They hurt my ears and nose, and also, no peripheral vision with glasses. Never know if I'm about to step in doggy-doo, or if there's an extra step in a flight of stairs, lol! Unless I walk while looking at my feet, which is boring and bad for the posture.

But yeah, I'll let everyone know how I manage to heal my eyesight. Might not be for a while though.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

But seriously, yeah, it is a pain. Modern societies are so degenerated and outright ill that it is a very rare occassion if a perfectly healthy, well, specimen, can be found. Where it should have been the other way.
As I've read in a book before: "it is an ilness that should be a rarity, not health".

And best of luck with fixing your eyes, when You're done, tell me how you did it :D

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

That's awesome sis! Hail Father Satan!

On 3/1/12, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
It'll only takes as long as needs to be. Idk I just had to reply to this,
loved the post and makes some good points. Looking forward to hearing
"20/20!"
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:58:45
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cured my asthma, hypoglycemia almost cured too

I only wear glasses if I have to. They hurt my ears and nose, and also, no
peripheral vision with glasses. Never know if I'm about to step in
doggy-doo, or if there's an extra step in a flight of stairs, lol! Unless I
walk while looking at my feet, which is boring and bad for the posture.

But yeah, I'll let everyone know how I manage to heal my eyesight. Might not
be for a while though.

Hail Father Satan!

But seriously, yeah, it is a pain. Modern societies are so degenerated and
outright ill that it is a very rare occassion if a perfectly healthy,
well, specimen, can be found. Where it should have been the other way.
As I've read in a book before: "it is an ilness that should be a rarity,
not health".

And best of luck with fixing your eyes, when You're done, tell me how you
did it :D

Â
Hail Gods of War!Â
/Mike

Â
Thanks to the knowledge we have from Father Satan, I no longer have
asthma. I didn't even really do much, either. Just yoga and breathing
exercises, especially breath of fire. But to be honest my asthma was
fairly mild.

All it took was about 8 months of kundalini yoga, and breathing exercises.
I know I could have cured it sooner if I actually tried, but I was busy
with other stuff and didn't really think about it since it wasn't out of
control.

I've always been in good health and in shape (started exercising at age
13), but asthma and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) run in my family. The
hypoglycemia is basically gone too I guess, I don't get dizzy anymore or
any other symptoms. I'm going to start actually working on it though, get
it completely cured.

Cool, huh? Didn't even try, and my body is healing itself. I'm going to
work on my eyesight soon. Contact lenses are a pain in the... well, eyes.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back