Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crystals..

[email protected]

I have a collection of different crystals and have read up on some... But I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Satanic view of crystals and info on them?

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

If I am not mistaken,H P Maxine has some stuff on the main site about stones under Satanic Witchcraft section.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:51 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Crystals..

I have a collection of different crystals and have read up on some... But I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Satanic view of crystals and info on them?

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Yeah I thought so too, but I have been hunting for it, and can't find it now. I saw some stones mentioned to do with the runes in there but thsts all I found.

I have a big collection too been collecting for over a decade. I can give you my opinion on a few that I have used I am familiar with,
Crystal quartz (clear) I have used it for clearing other stones, clearing stuck energy in my body, negative energy I have 2 peices with double and tripple points on them and I have used them in meditation pointed at a chakra you can feel the chakra really strong, with those bits, also when I have moved house I put a chunk of clear quartz in each room before moving in helps clean the energy from previous tenants. Just my experience with it.

A friend of mine used to fossick for natural smokey quartz in the mountains and high country where she lived. She liked it for healing.

I use black obsidian for scrying.

Amethyst I find is good for relaxing the mind I add a bit of lavender oil to an amethyst and put it near my head if I am having trouble sleeping.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If I am not mistaken,H P Maxine has some stuff on the main site about stones under Satanic Witchcraft section.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

My two favorites things have always been Quartz,and sage.Burning Sage is what I use to clear the air of unwanted energy,when preparing for a Satanic Ritual.I also use it for my incense too during ritual.And I have always connected with Quartz,and us it for empowering anything.But now that I have learned to manipulate energy, through the power of my aura and my chakras,I just don't have the need to use stones anymore.But I still love burning sage.Guess that's my Native American heritage coming out in me.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 12:34 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..

Yeah I thought so too, but I have been hunting for it, and can't find it now. I saw some stones mentioned to do with the runes in there but thsts all I found.

I have a big collection too been collecting for over a decade. I can give you my opinion on a few that I have used I am familiar with,
Crystal quartz (clear) I have used it for clearing other stones, clearing stuck energy in my body, negative energy I have 2 peices with double and tripple points on them and I have used them in meditation pointed at a chakra you can feel the chakra really strong, with those bits, also when I have moved house I put a chunk of clear quartz in each room before moving in helps clean the energy from previous tenants. Just my experience with it.

A friend of mine used to fossick for natural smokey quartz in the mountains and high country where she lived. She liked it for healing.

Amethyst I find is good for relaxing the mind I add a bit of lavender oil to an amethyst and put it near my head if I am having trouble sleeping.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Yea I can't find it either. I checked there first. Thank you Firebird!! I appreciate it a lot. May I ask if you cleanse/recharge/infuse with the elements or program your crystals?Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 06:34:58 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Sage is great, another witch taught me to use sage years ago he wasn't Satanist I don't think... he actually never said, he wasn't wiccan and he did curses so I don't know. I think his Grandmother and his Mother were witches Itallian, maybe Strega. I like the stones, I find them very beautifull I like the pink agates and the shapes and patterns, they come out of the earth they look like energy that has turned into a physical form, thats what I think when I look at some of them. When I was younger I liked to put them in the garden hoping they would attract fairies and elves and other nature spirits I wanted to be friends with them, so I used to put things in the garden I hoped they would like lol. Even now I still have a little garden for nature spirits with some stones and things there. People probably think I am strange I don't mind lol.

Hail Satan.

My two favorites things have always been Quartz,and sage.Burning Sage is what I use to clear the air of unwanted energy,when preparing for a Satanic Ritual.I also use it for my incense too during ritual.And I have always connected with Quartz,and us it for empowering anything.But now that I have learned to manipulate energy, through the power of my aura and my chakras,I just don't have the need to use stones anymore.But I still love burning sage.Guess that's my Native American heritage coming out in me.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

But the thing I have realized now,is that props are just props,and that the real energy comes from our soul.Not wrong to use such things,but once your soul is advanced enough,they are just not necessary anymore that's all.Really nice not to need anything but your own gift of our Kundalini,that our wonder Father Satan gave us to develop.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 11:09 AM

Sage is great, another witch taught me to use sage years ago he wasn't Satanist I don't think... he actually never said, he wasn't wiccan and he did curses so I don't know. I think his Grandmother and his Mother were witches Itallian, maybe Strega. I like the stones, I find them very beautifull I like the pink agates and the shapes and patterns, they come out of the earth they look like energy that has turned into a physical form, thats what I think when I look at some of them. When I was younger I liked to put them in the garden hoping they would attract fairies and elves and other nature spirits I wanted to be friends with them, so I used to put things in the garden I hoped they would like lol. Even now I still have a little garden for nature spirits with some stones and things there. People probably think I am strange I don't mind lol.

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Oh yea sage does work nicely.. I also like burning dragonsblood. For me crystals are special, not only because they come from the earth but its because of my interest in crystals that I was lead to wicca and, later to Father. Had it not been for that I think I may very well still be in the grips of a xtian mind set. Looking at crystals reminds me of the path I took to get to Father. And they make great decorations too.

Hail Father Satan!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 06:50:28 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
  But the thing I have realized now,is that props are just props,and that the real energy comes from our soul.Not wrong to use such things,but once your soul is advanced enough,they are just not necessary anymore that's all.Really nice not to need anything but your own gift of our Kundalini,that our wonder Father Satan gave us to develop.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Very true... But the are still of the earth. And they work great for drawing energy from start and the sun/moon for a added punch with rituals which is why I want to know more about their properties. Them along with the runes etc I think will be a great thing for destruction rituals against the kikes and so forth... Even charging a crystal and programing it to slowly release death energy and drop it at a church or something...

But I agree they should not replace power meditation and advancement.

Hail Father Satan!! Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 06:50:28 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Yes I like to keep mine outside as much as possible where noone touches them. I cleanse ones that I have just bought or been given and I cleanse ones that come in contact with negative people, energies, sickness and so on, I have some I do not cleanse, I go by feel and what it is used for. Some I have been storing up power in for years could almost knock a person out who isn't used to high energy which is a reason I like the quartz I find you can charge it up for a purpose when you are feeling well and so long as it isnt touched or disturbed by someone it will store that energy so if you are ill or can't draw enough power yourself for some reason you can use it then. I won't comment on black magic because I am not knowledgeable in using them for that but I would be interested how they could be used/handled for that purspose. This is only my experience with using stones there are probably better uses and ways of using.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], isis_moon@... wrote:

Yea I can't find it either. I checked there first. Thank you Firebird!! I appreciate it a lot. May I ask if you cleanse/recharge/infuse with the elements or program your crystals?
Sent via my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 06:34:58
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

I am curious about lapis lasuli I probably spelled it wrong, it seems to feature in Ancient Egypt quite a bit, and I remember it mentioned on the runes page about Demon Communication. So I guess I'm curious to know why it was used/mentioned for that purpose. It might be a bit like training wheels for begginers, or maybe symbolic. I have a fair way to go before I am anywhere near advanced, it's been a long road to get this far and I will never turn back now!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], isis_moon@... wrote:

Very true... But the are still of the earth. And they work great for drawing energy from start and the sun/moon for a added punch with rituals which is why I want to know more about their properties. Them along with the runes etc I think will be a great thing for destruction rituals against the kikes and so forth... Even charging a crystal and programing it to slowly release death energy and drop it at a church or something...

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 06:50:28
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

If I'm not mistaken, in some texts they say that Lapiz Lasuli is a sacred stone of Enki...

Hail Father Satan!!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:13:52 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
  I am curious about lapis lasuli I probably spelled it wrong, it seems to feature in Ancient Egypt quite a bit, and I remember it mentioned on the runes page about Demon Communication. So I guess I'm curious to know why it was used/mentioned for that purpose. It might be a bit like training wheels for begginers, or maybe symbolic. I have a fair way to go before I am anywhere near advanced, it's been a long road to get this far and I will never turn back now!

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Yea I'm not sure about using them for black magick either but I think you can? Also clear quartz (this is only what I read, whether its true I'm not sure) apparently stores information as it ages. Like the crystal skulls that supposedly carries info from the beginning of time... As I said I cannot say whether this is true or not but I do know that clear quartz (quartz in general) is great for storing information and energy (which is why they are used in computers as chips and watches etc..) I just find it very fascinating... I have 2 small quartz points and one large one, which I'm not sure that the 2 smaller ones are indeed quartz... They are perfectly cut and clear which makes me think their glass because the big one I have is flawed with specks in it and you can see its quartz... I think that some kike ripped me off by selling me the two small ones made from glass as crystal quartz... I can see them doing something like that..

But their like natures own mini capacitors... As you said they'll just keep on storing energy until its released... Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 04:44:07 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
  Yes I like to keep mine outside as much as possible where noone touches them. I cleanse ones that I have just bought or been given and I cleanse ones that come in contact with negative people, energies, sickness and so on, I have some I do not cleanse, I go by feel and what it is used for. Some I have been storing up power in for years could almost knock a person out who isn't used to high energy which is a reason I like the quartz I find you can charge it up for a purpose when you are feeling well and so long as it isnt touched or disturbed by someone it will store that energy so if you are ill or can't draw enough power yourself for some reason you can use it then. I won't comment on black magic because I am not knowledgeable in using them for that but I would be interested how they could be used/handled for that purspose. This is only my experience with using stones there are probably better uses and ways of using.

Hail Satan.

Yea I can't find it either. I checked there first. Thank you Firebird!! I appreciate it a lot. May I ask if you cleanse/recharge/infuse with the elements or program your crystals?
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

I have a large [5x7 inch] smoky quartz chrystal. The Powers of Hell once told me that such a device can trap human souls of whom you destroy. Once they are trapped, you can determine the fate of your enemies, rather than turning the other cheek with the whole "They will get their's one day" like Wiccans and Neo-Pagans tend to believe, which is the same as the Christian "God will punish them." What a joke! It does not have to be smoky quartz, but it is preferable to get a crystal that you can easily see through. Size is also one's choice.

Also, although somewhat difficult to come by unless you look in all of the right places, clear quartz crystal tetrahedrons, whether three-sided or four-sided [like a pyramid], can also help you to tap into a "nexus" to the astral plane.

Crystals of one's choice are also excellent for creating a Satanic rosary, just like wooden [such as sandalwood] mala beads. However, with the crystals, they would have to be very small, due to expense. Although it's more expensive, it is best to have living, organic crystals, as opposed to tumbled, plastic, or glass. Regardless, it is the will, and the powerful mind of the Mage that can make anything work, especially with how the Jews are taking more and more people down to the level of poverty.

One should make two Satanic rosaries. One for white magick, and one for gray/black magick. They need to be separated so that the programmed energies of each do not "bleed" into one another. For white magick, I use a Satanic rosary of amethyst crystals, with a silver Ankh hanging from it. Smaller beads for the mantras, and larger beads for each point that you're supposed to rest and make your affirmations. I don't remember what my beads for my black magick rosary are called, but they are a bright red- the color of blood.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Yea I'm not sure about using them for black magick either but I think you can? Also clear quartz (this is only what I read, whether its true I'm not sure) apparently stores information as it ages. Like the crystal skulls that supposedly carries info from the beginning of time... As I said I cannot say whether this is true or not but I do know that clear quartz (quartz in general) is great for storing information and energy (which is why they are used in computers as chips and watches etc..) I just find it very fascinating... I have 2 small quartz points and one large one, which I'm not sure that the 2 smaller ones are indeed quartz... They are perfectly cut and clear which makes me think their glass because the big one I have is flawed with specks in it and you can see its quartz... I think that some kike ripped me off by selling me the two small ones made from glass as crystal quartz... I can see them doing something like that..

But their like natures own mini capacitors... As you said they'll just keep on storing energy until its released...
Sent via my BlackBerry

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 04:44:07

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], isis_moon@ wrote:

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Clear quartz can be used to store any kind of energy including black magick, or programmed/infused with energy from stars, runes, etc it also has the useful purpose of helping people who have to focus more to sense energy pick up on negative or positive things around them just by holding it, however I notice it has a tendency to absorb energy from everything around it so maybe not a good one to carry around if you are around really negative people/places. I have a couple clear quartz points as well as a bunch of crystals. Rose Quartz I heard can be used to disguise your intentions or who you are around enemy people. From its energy I think its true it leaves kind of a soft loving vibe to the aura regardless of thoughts or intention if you have it on you long enough or invoke its energy. Smokey Quartz can be used to stimulate the kundalini, and help with void meditation as well as cleaning your aura or chakras but it needs to be cleansed often, I noticed if you have a smaller smokey quartz crystal it will absorb energy from people praying for you kind of by mistake I was like wow I didn't know that. Black Toulamite with algiz painted on it can be used as protection or hemitite with thurisaz painted on it (runes have to be vibrated and empowered btw) if you are under severe attack (or both). Wunjo with Rose Quartz helps with confidence a lot. Howlite or Brown Jasper helps with feelings of anxiety or depersonalization/calming down or going to sleep. Those are the ones I know right now. Mostly I kind of get artistic and use these stones as decoration, I have a bunch, the ones I listed are the ones I actually mainly use. The others not so much, just be careful some stones appear to actually appear to harm spiritually and put people in tune with enemy entities that new age stores sell IDK if its just something they put into it or the stone itself or if they were pulling energy out of somewhere. I had to get rid of three so far for that reason.
Hope any of this helps. White Jasper really helped me along with smokey quartz when I lost a destruction sigil i did somewhere and had to search around for it for a couple hours absorbing a lot of that energy that would have been in my aura otherwise.
Hail Satan

But their like natures own mini capacitors... As you said they'll just keep on storing energy until its released...
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Thanks H P Jake for two things.The first for straitening me out that its ok to use crystals.With all the new age crap I use to be into,I just wasn't sure if I should hold on to any of it.And two for the info on creating two separate Satanic Rosary'sI was using the one for both white and black magic.But I will get started on my other one right away.Thanks again. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:25 AM

I have a large [5x7 inch] smoky quartz chrystal. The Powers of Hell once told me that such a device can trap human souls of whom you destroy. Once they are trapped, you can determine the fate of your enemies, rather than turning the other cheek with the whole "They will get their's one day" like Wiccans and Neo-Pagans tend to believe, which is the same as the Christian "God will punish them." What a joke! It does not have to be smoky quartz, but it is preferable to get a crystal that you can easily see through. Size is also one's choice.

Also, although somewhat difficult to come by unless you look in all of the right places, clear quartz crystal tetrahedrons, whether three-sided or four-sided [like a pyramid], can also help you to tap into a "nexus" to the astral plane.

Crystals of one's choice are also excellent for creating a Satanic rosary, just like wooden [such as sandalwood] mala beads. However, with the crystals, they would have to be very small, due to expense. Although it's more expensive, it is best to have living, organic crystals, as opposed to tumbled, plastic, or glass. Regardless, it is the will, and the powerful mind of the Mage that can make anything work, especially with how the Jews are taking more and more people down to the level of poverty.

One should make two Satanic rosaries. One for white magick, and one for gray/black magick. They need to be separated so that the programmed energies of each do not "bleed" into one another. For white magick, I use a Satanic rosary of amethyst crystals, with a silver Ankh hanging from it. Smaller beads for the mantras, and larger beads for each point that you're supposed to rest and make your affirmations. I don't remember what my beads for my black magick rosary are called, but they are a bright red- the color of blood.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Wow that is very interesting about trapping the soul of an enemy in a crystal.

A story.
This happened over 10 years ago I was into wicca then but I knew there was more I just had no idea what to look for, I knew we were capable of more than simple little spells and stuff you read in books says serious power only exists in movies. I didn't believe it, but one day I met another witch. He was a young gay man and we became good friends for a while, we were house mates on and off. I wanted to know about black magic he knew but wouldn't tell me much. He was very secretive and more interested in partying all night than teaching me very much.
One night he was at my unit, the place was a low income housing for young people who had been homeless or struggling. It was owned by an anglican organisation but I think it had once been catholic, the building was supposed to have been an old convent or some kind of place where there was nuns wether a convent or a hospice I can't remember noone really knew for sure. But it was haunted. I had been renting a very small flat 2 rooms a tiny bathroom you could barely turn around in and the kitchen/lounge was just one room. I shared with another young woman, she got pregnant and moved to the flat downstairs. My flat upstairs I then rented alone, and hers downstairs also had funny goings on, she got very frightened once when she woke in the night to a crash and all her cds had been thrown all over the floor.
Upstairs when I lived with her, one night we were playing poker with some other people around the kitchen table. The atmosphere was pretty pumped we were laughing and cracking jokes then the shower came on in the bathroom and everyone just fell silent... a couple of guys freaked out. I said oh its that fucking nun I bet she dosn't like us smoking and playing poker in her house.

Yes so we believed it was the ghost of a cranky stuffy old nun, once I had a vision of her standing in the doorway to my bedroom staring at me with a frown. She did not like people having sex either...

By the time my witch friend was hanging around there with me the energy in the place was getting grim and dark. I was having bad luck, feeling tired and awfull. Now she has 2 witches and one of them is gay in her little building and a single pregant woman downstairs. we played poker, we played very loud music and sometimes we smoked a bit of weed... it was too much for the dead nun.

I also had an obsessed freak of a religious social worker who came round each weekday morning he would stand outside my bedroom window and sing songs about jesus. He started harrassing me, coming in he was allowed to by the rules there to inspect my home. He didnt like my witchcraft things and symbols in the house and tried to make me get rid of them. Even crystals... he didnt like my music... devil music so he would sing louder, he didn't like me. He would even come in and sniff the carpet and check for dust on windowsills... he truly was weird... typical example of a nutcase xian with strange carpet sniffing fetish anyway... he drove me nuts. Look out carpet sniffer is comming... we would say.

So one night my witch friend was there... we were playing around in the loungeroom and suddenly he says... go in the kitchen and stay put, he became very serious. The energy in the place had become very dark and I felt a real fear come over me. He put a circle of salt around me and told me not to move no matter what happened.

He took a crystal I had, it was a quartz and a pyramid shape, quite small he sat accross from where I was on the floor, crystal flat on his palm and started chanting words I had never heard before... then the crystal just flew out of his hand accross the room and you could cut the air with a knife. I was shitting myself.
This went on for a while then the whole feel of the place changed... relaxed everything suddenly felt peacefull and calm.

He came and got me and said its ok now that bitch won't bother you anymore. He had trapped her inside the crystal, thats what he told me anyway, and the place was clean and calm after that. the xian jesus singing freak still bugged me though I eventually moved out.

I had the crystal sitting around a long time, now I think of it I have no idea what happened to it, I think I may have burried it Ive moved several times since then. Maybe the nun is still stuck in there.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Really? Do you remember which texts this was in?
Does anyone know about Pyrite? The one that looks like gold but isn't? It is actually more like a brassy colour. I had a chunk of it in my cupboard and it appeared in the middle of my floor just before I found the JOS.

Some may not know, aswell some stones are naturally radioactive, most only very slightly others very highly though they would be rare and probably not in new age shops. Although the colour of some stones is actually enhanced by cooking them in reactors. There was an issue with this some years ago, certain cut stones from somewhere in Asia were setting off giger counters after being removed from the reactor and set in jewelery! They are supposed to be stored a special way until no longer dangerous, these ones were not.

I do not think any of the quartz family are radioactive at all.

Hail Satan.

If I'm not mistaken, in some texts they say that Lapiz Lasuli is a sacred stone of Enki...

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:13:52

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Yeah good to know about the rosary I was going to just make one, I wasn't sure if using crystal beads was worth it, I had some black beads I dont even know what they are made of. You have given me some ideas.

Hail Satan!

Thanks H P Jake for two things.The first for straitening me out that its ok to use crystals.With all the new age crap I use to be into,I just wasn't sure if I should hold on to any of it.And two for the info on creating two separate Satanic Rosary'sI was using the one for both white and black magic.But I will get started on my other one right away.Thanks again. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Wow thanx Indigo! You've given me so many ideas now!

Hail Father Satan!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:40:49 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
  Clear quartz can be used to store any kind of energy including black magick, or programmed/infused with energy from stars, runes, etc it also has the useful purpose of helping people who have to focus more to sense energy pick up on negative or positive things around them just by holding it, however I notice it has a tendency to absorb energy from everything around it so maybe not a good one to carry around if you are around really negative people/places. I have a couple clear quartz points as well as a bunch of crystals. Rose Quartz I heard can be used to disguise your intentions or who you are around enemy people. From its energy I think its true it leaves kind of a soft loving vibe to the aura regardless of thoughts or intention if you have it on you long enough or invoke its energy. Smokey Quartz can be used to stimulate the kundalini, and help with void meditation as well as cleaning your aura or chakras but it needs to be cleansed often, I noticed if you have a smaller smokey quartz crystal it will absorb energy from people praying for you kind of by mistake I was like wow I didn't know that. Black Toulamite with algiz painted on it can be used as protection or hemitite with thurisaz painted on it (runes have to be vibrated and empowered btw) if you are under severe attack (or both). Wunjo with Rose Quartz helps with confidence a lot. Howlite or Brown Jasper helps with feelings of anxiety or depersonalization/calming down or going to sleep. Those are the ones I know right now. Mostly I kind of get artistic and use these stones as decoration, I have a bunch, the ones I listed are the ones I actually mainly use. The others not so much, just be careful some stones appear to actually appear to harm spiritually and put people in tune with enemy entities that new age stores sell IDK if its just something they put into it or the stone itself or if they were pulling energy out of somewhere. I had to get rid of three so far for that reason.
Hope any of this helps. White Jasper really helped me along with smokey quartz when I lost a destruction sigil i did somewhere and had to search around for it for a couple hours absorbing a lot of that energy that would have been in my aura otherwise.
Hail Satan

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Thanx for the info HP Jake. I also didn't know about having separate Satanic rosaries.

Hail Father Satan!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 06:55:40 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
 Hail Satan
Brian 

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Can any brothers and sister recommend a good stone to help with meditation? For an example im new to satanism and i kind of need a silent way of improving myself aka i cant vibrate runes or mantras, so i'm thinking a stone to meditate on or with to improve myself. Maybe lapis lazuli and meditate on my astral eyes and ears? Any suggestions would help a ton.

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!
Hail Lord Berith!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Wow that's interesting...

It thin I read it on the link from the temple of Enki.. Its seems very jew written but there's some interesting stuff to it..Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:34:23 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
Does anyone know about Pyrite? The one that looks like gold but isn't? It is actually more like a brassy colour. I had a chunk of it in my cupboard and it appeared in the middle of my floor just before I found the JOS.

Some may not know, aswell some stones are naturally radioactive, most only very slightly others very highly though they would be rare and probably not in new age shops. Although the colour of some stones is actually enhanced by cooking them in reactors. There was an issue with this some years ago, certain cut stones from somewhere in Asia were setting off giger counters after being removed from the reactor and set in jewelery! They are supposed to be stored a special way until no longer dangerous, these ones were not.

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Sitchen?

It thin I read it on the link from the temple of Enki.. Its seems very jew written but there's some interesting stuff to it..
Sent via my BlackBerry

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:34:23

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Yes that it!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:54:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
  Sitchen?

It thin I read it on the link from the temple of Enki.. Its seems very jew written but there's some interesting stuff to it..
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

I know on the JoS site it says that Lapis Lazuli is also good for communicating with the GodsSent via my BlackBerryFrom: "firebird894" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:54:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Crystals..
  Sitchen?

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

I may be wrong but I think Sitchen was a jew... suprising considering the work he did I might be wrong. I havn't read all his books, I don't know if anyone else has done the research and work he did though he wrote the Lost Book of Enki I have read passages of it how much of what he wrote is accurate or not I wouldn't know but it's helpfull for teaching people new to studying ancient aliens visiting Earth. I would be keen to hear other opinions. I was going to link to The Lost Book of Enki on amazon from my site (I will put a link up soon) because I don't know of any other text that has translated the tablets. It is interesting that some of his ideas are starting to possibly be confirmed by scientists. If he translated it acurately and did not change it too much I can't read cuniform so i can't see the tablets to know. Has anyone else done similar work in translating the tablets? Sitchen died a couple of years ago so he won't be writing anymore.

Hail Satan.

Yes that it!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:54:25

Sitchen?

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

I was looking at some today in a shop but it felt yucky in there so I left. They had crystals carved into angels and love hearts and stuff and yeah it put me off.

Hail Satan.

I know on the JoS site it says that Lapis Lazuli is also good for communicating with the Gods
Sent via my BlackBerry

Sitchen?

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

<td val[/IMG]Yes Sitchen is a jew,and his books have to be read Satanically.But his work is very interesting from what I have read.But still full of lies too,as all kike writings are.Half truth half lies,the very meaning of corrupted.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, firebird894 <firebird894@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 11:59 AM

I may be wrong but I think Sitchen was a jew... suprising considering the work he did I might be wrong. I havn't read all his books, I don't know if anyone else has done the research and work he did though he wrote the Lost Book of Enki I have read passages of it how much of what he wrote is accurate or not I wouldn't know but it's helpfull for teaching people new to studying ancient aliens visiting Earth. I would be keen to hear other opinions. I was going to link to The Lost Book of Enki on amazon from my site (I will put a link up soon) because I don't know of any other text that has translated the tablets. It is interesting that some of his ideas are starting to possibly be confirmed by scientists. If he translated it acurately and did not change it too much I can't read cuniform so i can't see the tablets to know. Has anyone else done similar work in translating the tablets? Sitchen died a couple of years ago so he won't be writing anymore.

Hail Satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected], isis_moon@... wrote:

Yes that it!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Sitchen?

--- [/IMG][email protected], isis_moon@ wrote:

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry

To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry
[/TD]

Ive been wanting to ask about that book I never knew quite what to make of it, Ive read some of it and then in meditation I get different thoughts about it to what I have read. I get stuff comming into my mind I havn't heard before from anyone, except here and sometimes I get something and then read about a similar thing on JOS or on here. There are a few things in there I feel are wrong about Enki, to do with the women he supposedly had his way with on the beach it came accross in a very crude un feeling way, and thats not like him that felt wrong reading that.
I think it's the 7th tablet? And also with the flood and the 'boat' what I got was it was actually a DNA bank DNA and sample storage, and it wasn't a 'boat' they had samples of all DNA collected and filed, seeds a lot of material already stored it was a lot more advanced than it sounds in the writings. And that actually makes sense to me, it could have even been a ship, the book has a way of making the whole saga seem a bit crude and simple. Well thats what I think. If I am wrong I am wrong I'm going on my gut and what I feel from meditation on the Gods. They were very very advanced... the stories that are written seem to highly under-estimate their technology, spiritual level and intellegence. I get stuff about Egypt too, more visions. I have a real 'thing' about Egypt...I get quite emotional about it when I see certain pictures.

There is so much crap doing the rounds that at first sounds similar and then you get this nasty gut feeling... read another sentence and it's just NO WAY this is more bullshit and you can feel it. It's very confusing for people still learning and searching who don't know and thats why they do it. Theres a trap around every corner, it's getting a lot easier now to spot them.

I get the feeling that the so called 'experts' translating these ancient texts are trying to make the people of the time sound less educated and primitive than they really were... on purpose. They know more than they are telling.

Hail Satan!

Yes Sitchen is a jew,and his books have to be read Satanically.But his work is very interesting from what I have read.But still full of lies too,as all kike writings are.Half truth half lies,the very meaning of corrupted.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan.

Yes that it!

Sent via my BlackBerry

Sitchen?

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan

Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

Brian 

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent via my BlackBerry

<td val[/IMG]Yep! That's what I meant be reading it Satanically,weed out the BS.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 6:59 PM

Ive been wanting to ask about that book I never knew quite what to make of it, Ive read some of it and then in meditation I get different thoughts about it to what I have read. I get stuff comming into my mind I havn't heard before from anyone, except here and sometimes I get something and then read about a similar thing on JOS or on here. There are a few things in there I feel are wrong about Enki, to do with the women he supposedly had his way with on the beach it came accross in a very crude un feeling way, and thats not like him that felt wrong reading that.
I think it's the 7th tablet? And also with the flood and the 'boat' what I got was it was actually a DNA bank DNA and sample storage, and it wasn't a 'boat' they had samples of all DNA collected and filed, seeds a lot of material already stored it was a lot more advanced than it sounds in the writings. And that actually makes sense to me, it could have even been a ship, the book has a way of making the whole saga seem a bit crude and simple. Well thats what I think. If I am wrong I am wrong I'm going on my gut and what I feel from meditation on the Gods. They were very very advanced... the stories that are written seem to highly under-estimate their technology, spiritual level and intellegence. I get stuff about Egypt too, more visions. I have a real 'thing' about Egypt...I get quite emotional about it when I see certain pictures.

There is so much crap doing the rounds that at first sounds similar and then you get this nasty gut feeling... read another sentence and it's just NO WAY this is more bullshit and you can feel it. It's very confusing for people still learning and searching who don't know and thats why they do it. Theres a trap around every corner, it's getting a lot easier now to spot them.

I get the feeling that the so called 'experts' translating these ancient texts are trying to make the people of the time sound less educated and primitive than they really were... on purpose. They know more than they are telling.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes Sitchen is a jew,and his books have to be read Satanically.But his work is very interesting from what I have read.But still full of lies too,as all kike writings are.Half truth half lies,the very meaning of corrupted.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Satan.

Yes that it!

Sent via my BlackBerry

Sitchen?

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent via my BlackBerry

Hail Satan

Brian 

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

Brian 

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Satan

BrianÃÆ'‚ 

ÃÆ'‚ 

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent via my BlackBerry
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back