Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crossing the line of Knowledge

clint27w05

I realise that some of my posts may seem to be crossing the line of Satanism.. I apologize if they have offended anyone in that regard. I honestly never intended for them to do so. With my post "Revelation a book of Astrology?" I was trying to point out that Revelation may be a preservation of man's prehistory.. But of course as some of you pointed out I was wrong in doing so because John happened to be a Jew. It was offensive to some and I apologize. I was not taking the side of the Jews, I just thought it was interesting how the Ages matched up with certain events from myths such as Plato's lost city or continent of Atlantis. I was trying to point out that it had nothing to do with futuristic events unless he was talking about the 6300 CE or current era. However the signs that are talked about are mainly about astrology and the alignments and positions they were in during certain planetary changes thousands of years ago. If the alignments of the stars have anything to do with the enemy, then I apologize for referring to that. It is not known what truly happened to the scrolls, scripts, and books of the Library of Alexandria. Some say that Julius Caesar looted the Library of everything and then burned it. He then hauled all of the treasure back to Rome and hid it in a vault. Some believe the Vatican now possesses these ancient artifacts from the Library of Alexandria. If John of Revelation had access to this vault and read some of Earth's prehistory and decided to preserve it forever, it would make sense to add it in a way that the church could not condemn him for it.. That is making them appear as prophecies rather than historic events that took place on earth thousands of years ago.. This was a point I should have made when writing "Revelation a book of Astrology." However I did not and it appeared I was taking the side of the church when I clearly was not. There is not one book anywhere that can be read by the non-elite that mentions the truth about Earth's history before the Age of Taurus..If the writer of Revelation was trying to preserve prehistory, because he knew that the church would not allow just anyone to read the ancient scrolls then that would be the best way to do so, and I honestly think that's what happened. Every point in Revelation astrologically lines up to the cataclysmic events that fragments of civilization have mentioned throughout time. It actually gives a clearer understanding of what happened and when it happened.. It also lines up with other events that have been mentioned and written about in myths such as Plato's Atlantis.. Knowledge is knowledge and to dismiss facts just because a self proclaimed Satanist didn't write it..is like the Smithsonian dumping ancient artifacts into the sea because they don't fit with the modern view of evolution. But again if I did offend anyone with my interpretation of Revelation from the Bible I apologize.

Yo dude, you think to much, if you want answers then get closer to Satan and your Guardian demons, all will be revealed.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:

I realise that some of my posts may seem to be crossing the line of Satanism.. I apologize if they have offended anyone in that regard. I honestly never intended for them to do so. With my post "Revelation a book of Astrology?" I was trying to point out that Revelation may be a preservation of man's prehistory.. But of course as some of you pointed out I was wrong in doing so because John happened to be a Jew. It was offensive to some and I apologize. I was not taking the side of the Jews, I just thought it was interesting how the Ages matched up with certain events from myths such as Plato's lost city or continent of Atlantis. I was trying to point out that it had nothing to do with futuristic events unless he was talking about the 6300 CE or current era. However the signs that are talked about are mainly about astrology and the alignments and positions they were in during certain planetary changes thousands of years ago. If the alignments of the stars have anything to do with the enemy, then I apologize for referring to that. It is not known what truly happened to the scrolls, scripts, and books of the Library of Alexandria. Some say that Julius Caesar looted the Library of everything and then burned it. He then hauled all of the treasure back to Rome and hid it in a vault. Some believe the Vatican now possesses these ancient artifacts from the Library of Alexandria. If John of Revelation had access to this vault and read some of Earth's prehistory and decided to preserve it forever, it would make sense to add it in a way that the church could not condemn him for it.. That is making them appear as prophecies rather than historic events that took place on earth thousands of years ago.. This was a point I should have made when writing "Revelation a book of Astrology." However I did not and it appeared I was taking the side of the church when I clearly was not. There is not one book anywhere that can be read by the non-elite that mentions the truth about Earth's history before the Age of Taurus..If the writer of Revelation was trying to preserve prehistory, because he knew that the church would not allow just anyone to read the ancient scrolls then that would be the best way to do so, and I honestly think that's what happened. Every point in Revelation astrologically lines up to the cataclysmic events that fragments of civilization have mentioned throughout time. It actually gives a clearer understanding of what happened and when it happened.. It also lines up with other events that have been mentioned and written about in myths such as Plato's Atlantis.. Knowledge is knowledge and to dismiss facts just because a self proclaimed Satanist didn't write it..is like the Smithsonian dumping ancient artifacts into the sea because they don't fit with the modern view of evolution. But again if I did offend anyone with my interpretation of Revelation from the Bible I apologize.

john 'the beloved' did not exist; neither was 'he' really Mary Magdalene, as she did not exist either. They are fictitious entities made up just as the fictitious entity Christ was made up. There was no apostle john to be for or against the catholic church, which also did not exist during the time(s!) he is reported to have lived.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back