Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CRITICAL CONDITIONS

warriorofenki

Greetings, this feels really strange as i don't often do much asking but rather more answering... but something is bothering me and I cannot seem to bypass it although i know the problem but can't seem to resolve it...
I've been Satanic for just over 6years, though most of it has been study, until about 2 years ago when i completely stopped doing any and every thing. To give a more detailed description, I am now happily married with the most amazing Husband and the greatest son ever (1.4 years old) HAIL ENKI! HAIL BELETH!. My Husband recently dedicated and is now no longer without, but what bothers me is that I feel really Stupid coz now we go to 'enemy camps' so to speak and neglect our 'choices' and 'oaths'. though we do not wish this at all, we seem to be almost 'trapped now' if you would...
I know that what theory tells me is true, but it seems like a never ending battle just to do the everyday things that I am used to concerning spiritual growth and advancement... what suggestions would anyone reading offer?
I usually am able to cope and eliminate (deal with) attacks/threats and get back on track but i fear i may be growing accustomed to nausea (concerned laugh)...

HP Vovim's sermons will help you a lot: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/satanic-sermons/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warriorofenki" <jessyninz@... wrote:

Greetings, this feels really strange as i don't often do much asking but rather more answering... but something is bothering me and I cannot seem to bypass it although i know the problem but can't seem to resolve it...
I've been Satanic for just over 6years, though most of it has been study, until about 2 years ago when i completely stopped doing any and every thing. To give a more detailed description, I am now happily married with the most amazing Husband and the greatest son ever (1.4 years old) HAIL ENKI! HAIL BELETH!. My Husband recently dedicated and is now no longer without, but what bothers me is that I feel really Stupid coz now we go to 'enemy camps' so to speak and neglect our 'choices' and 'oaths'. though we do not wish this at all, we seem to be almost 'trapped now' if you would...
I know that what theory tells me is true, but it seems like a never ending battle just to do the everyday things that I am used to concerning spiritual growth and advancement... what suggestions would anyone reading offer?
I usually am able to cope and eliminate (deal with) attacks/threats and get back on track but i fear i may be growing accustomed to nausea (concerned laugh)...

shields.

To: jessyninz@...; [email protected]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:18:37 +0000
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: CRITICAL CONDITIONS

HP Vovim's sermons will help you a lot: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/satanic-sermons/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "warriorofenki" <jessyninz@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back