Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crimes

crazy_man1333

I was wondering if Satan would find it a disgrace or if he would get mad if i do crimes like stealing, selling or using drugs or anything illegal. Does he mind as long as it dosent disrespect him in anyway?

HAIL SATAN!!!

I agree. It's up to you.

If u really need the money, then what choice do you have?

But remember, whatever you do as a Satanist, ultimately reflects Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crazy_man1333" <crazy_man1333@... wrote:

I was wondering if Satan would find it a disgrace or if he would get mad if i do crimes like stealing, selling or using drugs or anything illegal. Does he mind as long as it dosent disrespect him in anyway?

HAIL SATAN!!!

just remember that you arent much of a threat to ours enemies if your in jail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:

I agree. It's up to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crazy_man1333" <crazy_man1333@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

it should be fine yes... Enki does not care for those people, as long as you are not harming spiritual satanists it is fine

Hail the fair and just Enki

High Priest Steven Barnett

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:41:08 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Crimes

HAIL SATAN!!!

i believe he would worry for your well being as far as the crimes, but drug use is another issue.

drugs damage the brain and the body, inevitably damaging your abilities of your body and mind.  with will affect you magick and your rituals, and can only imagine that it is frowned upon and may be disrespectful.

ast the very least, refrain from ritual and magick while under the influence of any substance.

HAIL ENKI!!
~Scott

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:41:08 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!

I don't know what satan thinks about crimes but spritual satanism is about self advancement and empowerment and drugs could be harmful and addicting causing holes in the aura/having a weak aura

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crazy_man1333" <crazy_man1333@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Responsibility to the responsible.

Remember you can't do Spiritual workings in prison. Father Satan does NOT advocate illegal activities that would land you behind bars as the Jewish media uses this to show how "evil" we Satanists supposedly are. They love that bullshit.

What you do is your own business as we all should live our own lives however if you get caught and are locked away then that would be your problem.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steven Barnett <highprieststevenbarnett@... wrote:

it should be fine yes... Enki does not care for those people, as long as you are not harming spiritual satanists it is fine

Hail the fair and just Enki

High Priest Steven Barnett

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:41:08 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]along with any of your actions just be safe
and as you progress astral communication
asking for advice and assistance from demons or SATAN himself will ultimately make bliss in your life :)  
maybe an alternate solution he will give.
keep that heart DAMN strong for our father.
and on joyofsatan.com (joinhellsarmy) ---see whats been said there
the more your help your brother and sister satanist and of coarse SATAN himself
it will all come back to assist you in the long run.
(but man those hallucinates has helped in astral communication)
but simply, if you abuse drugs, they'll abuse you.

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, Andre <darkfury211@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Crimes
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 3:04 PM

just remember that you arent much of a threat to ours enemies if your in jail.

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Seth" <jri9vero@.. . wrote:

I agree. It's up to you.

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "crazy_man1333" <crazy_man1333@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back