Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Creating Advance Thoughtform

Diablo666

Please I would like to know from advanced souls which dates in the 2022 SS calendar can Advanced Thoughtform be created for Wealth purposes, which color to use whether (white Gold) or (Shinning Green)for Money like am not sure the particular day,month time that's why I need advice..I want to create an advanced Thoughtform servitor that I will be sending to attract money to consistently and grow with this servitor. Can I use a Green bottle for the servitors house??
I want to make a servitor and grow with it to become powerful that's why i will make an house for it..will feed it & program it everyday so it will obey me always.. I have 2022 as calendar but not sure of a particular date to create the Servitor..

Diablo666 said:
Please I would like to know from advanced souls which dates in the 2022 SS calendar can Advanced Thoughtform be created for Wealth purposes, which color to use whether (white Gold) or (Shinning Green)for Money like am not sure the particular day,month time that's why I need advice..I want to create an advanced Thoughtform servitor that I will be sending to attract money to consistently and grow with this servitor. Can I use a Green bottle for the servitors house??
I want to make a servitor and grow with it to become powerful that's why i will make an house for it..will feed it & program it everyday so it will obey me always.. I have 2022 as calendar but not sure of a particular date to create the Servitor..

I would pick a money spell date, with moon in Taurus:

Moon in Taurus
Projects begun when the moon is in Taurus are usually permanent or long lasting, especially when performed in when the moon is in the first ten degrees of the sign. Money, finances, possessions, material things, sensuality, earth, greed, permanence, wealth, things that increase in value, loans, bankers, slow but lasting results, time delays. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the neck or throat at this time. Magick ruled by the Earth and Venus are successful at this time.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back