Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crazy bitch

throw away acc

Before I ditch this account, I figured I'd ask one last thing.

There is a crazy bitch that constantly disrupts peoples lives, even to the point of working with the enemy at one point. Some believe this bitch was an enemy sleeper agent since the beginning, but I'm not sure. She was a very good medium at one point but now she's completely worthless enemy puppet. She's already done too much to be forgiven, but can something be done to maybe get her to fuck off, at least? This dumb crazy bitch is obsessed with destroying people, literally fucking dozens of men to manipulate them as pawns and purposefully spreading HPV.

The current projection is smoking this bitch with destruction rituals as soon as time allows it, but collapsing her house didn't finish her last time so not sure what will. Fuck that bitch.

Of course never do any kind of physical actions, and never even go anywhere near that biohazard.

But with spells or curses, do whatever you want. Be careful and ask gods for help so none of it backlashes onto you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back