Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coven searching

atorres424

I have been a spiritual satanist for a couple months now and working on empowering myself as best as I can through power meditations. So, just to make things clear, I'm not advanced in Satanism as some of you may be, I have always lived in a christian environment, unfortunately and now have a desire to be part of a community. I am very glad I stumbled upon this site and that I'm part of these satanic groups, but I feel it would be even more empowering if I can be part of a coven or meet up with other Spiritual Satanists to form one. Again, I'm new to Satanism so I'm not too sure if im ready to be part of a coven, regardless I hope to at least gather with other Satanists so as to grow together spiritually, as well as intellectually in occult knowledge. By the way I live in Charlotte, NC, I'm not too sure giving my phone # would be the wisest of decisions so if anybody would like to contact me, you can email me at: atorres424@... or atorres424@... ( yea i'm pretty complicated).
Hail Father Satan and his Demons!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back