Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Court

[email protected]

Hey, my beliefs came out in court, as well as many other things having absolutely nothing to do with why I was there. It was brought up by a guardian ad lidem, who's supposed to be completely objective on my sons behalf, but because of who my x's family know, and of course money, it turned literally into a witch hunt. My xian aunt and cousin who I haven't seen or spoken to in years even showed up on her behalf to talk shit about me! The x was surrounded by "angry women" as well. There is way too many details concerning this that I don't wish to post; I will, however, say that I never layed a finger on her and wouldn't attempt to lie to you all. This is so far out of hand that I'm sitting here shaking. The last thing in the world I would want to do in this point in my spiritual development is ask you for help, but I can hardly get any meditations done in this house let alone a ritual. Even with as many times I do the protective aura each day, I can't even think of going back into that court room under all those hateful, scorning eyes. My son is all I have, would never hurt him, I can't even find any more words. Can someone, anyone, help, please...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

<td val[/IMG]So sorry to hear all that eremosluko,but that is precisely why I have cut all ties with my xtian family.When I dedicated a couple of years ago,I sent them all a blanket e-mail,informing all of them(most of them being pastors of churches),that I have dedicated my soul to Satan,and not to send me anymore xtian shit.Haven't heard a word from any of them since,including my blood brother and sister,and their family.Everyone has just wrote me off,and out of their sick little lives.I am sorry for you,that they have made a witch hunt out of you.Stay strong my friend,and remember that Father Satan is on your side,and will never leave you in trying times like this.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 6/6/11, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Court
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 6, 2011, 2:27 AM

Hey, my beliefs came out in court, as well as many other things having absolutely nothing to do with why I was there. It was brought up by a guardian ad lidem, who's supposed to be completely objective on my sons behalf, but because of who my x's family know, and of course money, it turned literally into a witch hunt. My xian aunt and cousin who I haven't seen or spoken to in years even showed up on her behalf to talk shit about me! The x was surrounded by "angry women" as well. There is way too many details concerning this that I don't wish to post; I will, however, say that I never layed a finger on her and wouldn't attempt to lie to you all. This is so far out of hand that I'm sitting here shaking. The last thing in the world I would want to do in this point in my spiritual development is ask you for help, but I can hardly get any meditations done in this house let alone a ritual. Even with as many times I do the protective aura each day, I can't even think of going back into that court room under all those hateful, scorning eyes. My son is all I have, would never hurt him, I can't even find any more words. Can someone, anyone, help, please...
[/TD]

I don't know how much this can help you but stay strong. Really. In these situations being nervous or showing fear of any kind is like admitting guilt. Secondly - think. Why did the expose your beliefs and "many other things". What purpose does that information serve for them. Are you legally accountable for any of it? If not that is all you need to discredit it. Don't get me wrong the hateful eyes won't disappear just like that. Those people, I would wager, see "satanism" as a synonym for "scum and villainy". Show them they're wrong. Use examples. If you're a man worthy of respect they'll have a hard time condemning you for it(not that they wouldn't try).
I don't know how much I can do for you really but as far as advice goes - this is what I would do. I am not you however. I hope what I've written helps you even in the smallest way but whether or not you should follow my or ANY advice you receive is up to you. You're the one who'd know best.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

I am so sorry to hear about this. The only thing I can think of, I checked the link for "Help From Gods" and under "court cases" is Eligor aka Abigor. Here's the link for him, although under his description it doesn't say how he can help, but try summoning him. Hopefully he can give you a hand somehow, by leading you to a better lawyer, or making the fact that you're a Satanist irrelevant to your case... I'm not sure how he will help, but I'm sure he will. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tml#ABIGOR

And there are other Demons who can bestow confidence on us, and I think you will need all you can get to get through this bullsh!t xian crap.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

You could summon eligor he's good for court cases or ask your GD for help or even ask father Satan for his, or do a destruction ritual, I did all this stuff bc I'm in the same situation with my child and it all just sort of stopped I cryed to father about everything that was happening and then I asked for GD help in the other parties distruction and then I did a distruction ritual and I haven't herd a thing from anybody since me and my son have been able to live in peace, court can be a very stressful place just keep your faith in father and ask for his help and you'll be ok :)

Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the gods of Duat
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.From: eremoslukos8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 02:27:02 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Court

Greetings: perhaps now that whatever was going on last night, whether an attack, or just the need to release all I had been holding in, I can elaborate some. With the "other things", I was referring to being questioned about my newest tat and its meaning, whether or not I believe in aliens (the judge did tell her to move on from that point as "...if we put every American on the stand who..." As well as "we haven't established if Satanism is an actual religion" which was cool at the time, but I'm not sure if that was a set-up for latter) she had taken single sentences from fb and attempted to use them out of context, in which the judge had sustained that objection, and I'm sure there are more I don't specifically recall at the moment. With the family situation, I did the same exact thing, Brian, which is most likely why they so willingly showed up. I realize I almost sounded guilty the way I said I never touched her, but I also realize that many of you would simply know, one way or the other, if I was lying. I only said that because of the fact that she is the weaker her twin sister, who in almost the same time line, did the same thing to her husband and taking her child from him! As far as "who they know", I was referring to family in the justice system, going, through marriage, to a certain senator. It is completely obvious that there is bull-shit going on behind the scenes, I'm just reaching out to my "net-work".
I had done some research and found that Eligor would be the God to summon, however I'm unaware of any way to, unformally(?) Go about this, ok, astral temple just came to mind(?) I guess, no, was, inadervtantly asking for spiritual assistance in the form of, (?)Maybe sending some positive energy to my son and I, or at least keeping us in mind. I know I need to do the work, but was thinking maybe this energy would help keep us together. So, thank you all so very much for listening and any other (thanks for the responses thus far) advise offered!
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Johny_Walker" <ivan_mahmudiev@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:09:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Court
  I don't know how much this can help you but stay strong. Really. In these situations being nervous or showing fear of any kind is like admitting guilt. Secondly - think. Why did the expose your beliefs and "many other things". What purpose does that information serve for them. Are you legally accountable for any of it? If not that is all you need to discredit it. Don't get me wrong the hateful eyes won't disappear just like that. Those people, I would wager, see "satanism" as a synonym for "scum and villainy". Show them they're wrong. Use examples. If you're a man worthy of respect they'll have a hard time condemning you for it(not that they wouldn't try).
I don't know how much I can do for you really but as far as advice goes - this is what I would do. I am not you however. I hope what I've written helps you even in the smallest way but whether or not you should follow my or ANY advice you receive is up to you. You're the one who'd know best.

Thank you, lydia. Immensely appreciated! I was typing about this when you had replied. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to attempt this astrally, not only for the lack of material's, sake, but physically as well. :)Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:31:12 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Court
  I am so sorry to hear about this. The only thing I can think of, I checked the link for "Help From Gods" and under "court cases" is Eligor aka Abigor. Here's the link for him, although under his description it doesn't say how he can help, but try summoning him. Hopefully he can give you a hand somehow, by leading you to a better lawyer, or making the fact that you're a Satanist irrelevant to your case... I'm not sure how he will help, but I'm sure he will. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tml#ABIGOR

And there are other Demons who can bestow confidence on us, and I think you will need all you can get to get through this bullsh!t xian crap.

Hail Satan!

Everyone who cares, PUT SOME ENERGY INTO SOLVING THIS. One of Our Family is suffering for knowing the Truth. This is not the fucking dark ages. Put protective energy around eremo and his / her son. (sorry, I don't know your gender). Program it to diffuse this shit. Send wrath and hatred at these condescending retard fucks doing this and program it to banish them and drive them away. Do a Ritual. Be creative and solve it by NON BLATANT MEANS so we don't bring more accusations against Eremo!
I'm in this asap

If your beliefs are going to become a problem, then this is the time to shed some light on how life-loving and good our religion is about. These are your beliefs, so what they think is Satanism should have nothing to do with what you KNOW satanism is. Explain to them its not about blood sacrifice, darkness, spooks and goblins, and all that negative shit. Actually, the best way to put it is: what they THINK is xtianity...is Satanism. and of course vice versa...but that'd be irrelevant to your case, but if need be, the buybull has plenty of horrible quotes to back you :) hope this helped!!!! HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In , Matt Kresel Kresel <. wrote:
If your beliefs are going to become a problem, then this is the time to shed
some light on how life-loving and good our religion is about. These are your
beliefs, so what they think is Satanism should have nothing to do with what
you KNOW satanism is. Explain to them its not about blood sacrifice,
darkness, spooks and goblins, and all that negative shit.
Actually, the best way to put it is:
what they THINK is xtianity...is Satanism.
and of course vice versa...but that'd be irrelevant to your case, but if
need be, the buybull has plenty of horrible quotes to back you :)
hope this helped!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!
Hail Satan! I am into the satanism belief even scared my skin with his symbol but I need help on getting so deep into it. Can someone help me do so?

I want to thank you all so much for your support. It helps just knowing that I have such a great group of friends/family pulling for me! I will keep you posted.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL Eligor!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back