Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Couple of Questions

Sintron

I read a summarized version of the lost book of Enki the other day and in a part of it it talks about Enlil saying something to the effect of engineering beings is not right and is for the "One" creator. So my question is, do the gods have a supreme creator? The other question I have is has anyone ever gotten to the Halls of Amenti that Thoth talks about in the emerald tablets or does it even exist. I just don't know what to believe because there is so much misinformation on the internet.

Hail Satan!

I've been meaning to ask this since I started meditating- What does white-gold energy look like?
Also, if christianity/juedism were founded off of lies and stolen material, then how does it hurt us -  satanists - spiritually? How do corrupted religions affect us if they're fake? I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the words that come out of them. Why is it considered negative energy? If their religion is fake, then their words should just be... words. Words with no affect.

xtianity was created by the jews who were instructed to do so by the greys, the greys collect the souls of all the xtians into a hive mind and that is why they have energy. 

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 3:07 AM, "pimpc216@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been meaning to ask this since I started meditating- What does white-gold energy look like?
Also, if christianity/juedism were founded off of lies and stolen material, then how does it hurt us -  satanists - spiritually? How do corrupted religions affect us if they're fake? I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the words that come out of them. Why is it considered negative energy? If their religion is fake, then their words should just be... words. Words with no affect.

Yeap, Yog Sothoth nailed it. It's not so much the words, as it is the programming, and the subliminal whitewashing.

One's satanic identity(we were originally satanic before pisstianity was invented, along with the rest of the horrible RHP) is erased, and one takes on a jewish agenda with a burning passion of hatred towards humanity, and all that encompasses happiness, and true spirituality, I.e. what we do, hell, they even just batter ram on RHP pagan people.

But, I'll leave you with a story from what I can recollect about the story about augustus of hippo, and I mean the satanic Augustus, not the catholic murderer version..

He was a brilliant man as a satanic person, brought up in a purely pagan life, with pagan fellows, he did wonderful things, was kind, a total genious, and did many other awesome things for people philisophically, and otherwise. And then an asshole(coupled with greys) named ambrosia met him, soonafter that, he became the murderer augustus, and ruined, and hated people against the kike agenda.

You get the picture.

I have made some animations in regards to visualizing energy but it is most important to try and *feel* it than just merely visualize it.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm38z0 ... 58wEzPDliQ

Στις 5:27 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Yeap, Yog Sothoth nailed it. It's not so much the words, as it is the programming, and the subliminal whitewashing.

One's satanic identity(we were originally satanic before pisstianity was invented, along with the rest of the horrible RHP) is erased, and one takes on a jewish agenda with a burning passion of hatred towards humanity, and all that encompasses happiness, and true spirituality, I.e. what we do, hell, they even just batter ram on RHP pagan people.

But, I'll leave you with a story from what I can recollect about the story about augustus of hippo, and I mean the satanic Augustus, not the catholic murderer version..

He was a brilliant man as a satanic person, brought up in a purely pagan life, with pagan fellows, he did wonderful things, was kind, a total genious, and did many other awesome things for people philisophically, and otherwise. And then an asshole(coupled with greys) named ambrosia met him, soonafter that, he became the murderer augustus, and ruined, and hated people against the kike agenda.

You get the picture.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back