Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Couple of Headscratchers...

Gage

To start off...Happy Yule and Happy turning of the age!

My first question is to do with the Magnum Opus. Once completed, what happens? What kind of life can b loved? Will society realize that we never age? What do we do? Must we leave the planet eventually or what? I'm just not sure how we are to handle our right of immortality.

Secondly, a question about J.R.R. Tolkien. Was he one of us? Do his stories have a glimmer of truth? I've heard that he was an atheists turned Christian, but we all know the lies we are force fed. So it make me wonder. Are the elves those of us who have reached immortality and so on? I just wonder if anyone knows anything about him and his languages and stories and whether or not they are true.

Finally, a question about another author. The author of a book titled "Everflame." The story of the book, involving ancient beings who actually created humans and another being known as the great tyrant who has brainwashed humans and taken their powers, is a great reflection of our gods' story . Is the author a Satanist? Is his story one of hidden messages?

that's all:) Thanks!

HAIL SATAN .
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back