Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Couldnt prick my finger for ritual

Alice Young

I slit the side of my wrist after trying to prick my left index finger a good few times. It's less painful/faster and easier to obtain blood. It's okay if i did that for the soul commitment ritual?

Whoa!, You must have expected much blood out of yourself.
I can't and won't speak on behalf of Satan, but as long as you're sincere i'm sure He'll feel it IMO.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Couldnt prick my finger for ritual

I slit the side of my wrist after trying to prick my left index finger a good few times. It's less painful/faster and easier to obtain blood. It's okay if i did that for the soul commitment ritual?

You don't have to have every aspect of your ritual go exactly as planned.  Mine didn't.  What's in your heart is what matters.  The blood is only a formality.
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:39 PM

Not a good idea to put any sharp or pointy objects near your wrists.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 7:32:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Couldnt prick my finger for ritual
  You don't have to have every aspect of your ritual go exactly as planned.  Mine didn't.  What's in your heart is what matters.  The blood is only a formality.

We do not Advocate Wrist Slitting. You need to be careful. The Important thing is A couple drops of blood. The blood is merely a formality.   What matters is whats in your heart.    Welcome to the Family. :)
--- In [email protected], Morning Star wrote:

Whoa!, You must have expected much blood out of yourself.
I can't and won't speak on behalf of Satan, but as long as you're sincere i'm sure He'll feel it IMO.

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:39 AM

I wasn't even able to get any blood out.. I started to cry, thinking Father will not accept me.. This is nothing but formality. Most of us were Satanists in our past life. The ritual only point that we are back on the track. We're back in Satan's family. We were some time without, and now we are finally ready to fight for our Father again. So, if you were sincere and honest, you don't even need candle, you don't need anything infact. What you need is an honest heart. Hope this make some sense to you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Alice Young" wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Wrist cutting is not worth the effort if you have no idea what you are cutting. The vein if located, is good. But if you accidentally cut an artery, you can literally bleed to death. The approach I used was tightening a rubber band on my left index finger. It became so swollen, I had no trouble with a sewing needle piercing my finger.

--- On Sun, 1/27/13, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 4:35 PM

[/TD]

Why is no one thinking of this? I am doing mine this week. If you know anyone who is diabetic or tests their blood sugar (which I used to do), use the little trigger activated "pricker"... Unless it won't be enough blood. Harmless though.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back