Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Could some one check this out & tell me what you think Please.

the_real_emodeous

Hi everyone. I have not made a post in a while. I need to talk with someone not on the phone just some kind of contact. I am a man. I am mixed. My Mom is With & Dad is Puerto Rican. I looked up and asked & No kikes in there. I did some looking up on Satanism & I know what I was being before I found the J.O.S. I was a devil worshiper. I did not ever hurt anyone or anything. I did not know the right way but I did know that Father was reel & the J.O.S. was not around at the time. Monday I found out my youngest son has full blown Autism. I prayed to Father & to my Guardian Demon to let the Doc see what is going on with my boy & for my boy to be himself so the Doc can see. Father was there & my GD as well. I was told that most children with it are retarded & my boy is not. There is a lot to be thank full for but at the same time it is a bummer that this is the way it is. Now I am not yet dedicated because I do not have all of the necessary items to perform a proper ritual at this time. I fell that I owe Father to do it the right way & prove to myself that I can do something the right way for one. Now I know we can heal & with some things can take some time. Has anyone ever heard of Autism being healed by one of us ever? Do you think there is hope that I can make it go away in time? I welcome all response & thank you for your time.       All My Love To Father     Hail Satan & All of the Gods of Hell.

Hello. Okay well I would like to ask has your son ever had any supposed 'vaccines'? what has he been eating? All these things play a major role. In a word yes he can be healed depending on your power and the time. So you can work on sending healing energy now Until he is healed, I would work with daemons who heal. Nothing is impossible when with father Satan.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:04:02 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Could some one check this out & tell me what you think Please.

Hi everyone. I have not made a post in a while. I need to talk with
someone not on the phone just some kind of contact. I am a man. I am
mixed. My Mom is With & Dad is Puerto Rican. I looked up and asked & No
kikes in there. I did some looking up on Satanism & I know what I was
being before I found the J.O.S. I was a devil worshiper. I did not ever
hurt anyone or anything. I did not know the right way but I did know
that Father was reel & the J.O.S. was not around at the time.

Monday I found out my youngest son has full blown Autism. I prayed to
Father & to my Guardian Demon to let the Doc see what is going on with
my boy & for my boy to be himself so the Doc can see. Father was there &
my GD as well. I was told that most children with it are retarded & my
boy is not. There is a lot to be thank full for but at the same time it
is a bummer that this is the way it is. Now I am not yet dedicated
because I do not have all of the necessary items to perform a proper
ritual at this time. I fell tha

I work with children that have special needs like autism for 3 years and have 2 years of volunteer experience.   I've also take a college class on special needs. so here are my suggestions!
Early intervention is the best thing you can do! There is such a wide spectrum on the "autism line". It's going to be a challenge no doubt. Maybe there Are counselors for parents with an autism or a group to talk with. The more you know the better future your child will have. Gain as much information on it and be very involved in your Childs life. It's such a wide spread epidemic with 1/160 or so babies born with autism.  I'd be happy to look for resources I have in my folder for that class I took.  Just message me. Hail Satan!!! 

-Allyson Ford 
On Jul 27, 2011, at 4:36 PM, "the_real_emodeous" <emodeous@... wrote:
  Hi everyone. I have not made a post in a while. I need to talk with someone not on the phone just some kind of contact. I am a man. I am mixed. My Mom is With & Dad is Puerto Rican. I looked up and asked & No kikes in there. I did some looking up on Satanism & I know what I was being before I found the J.O.S. I was a devil worshiper. I did not ever hurt anyone or anything. I did not know the right way but I did know that Father was reel & the J.O.S. was not around at the time. Monday I found out my youngest son has full blown Autism. I prayed to Father & to my Guardian Demon to let the Doc see what is going on with my boy & for my boy to be himself so the Doc can see. Father was there & my GD as well. I was told that most children with it are retarded & my boy is not. There is a lot to be thank full for but at the same time it is a bummer that this is the way it is. Now I am not yet dedicated because I do not have all of the necessary items to perform a proper ritual at this time. I fell that I owe Father to do it the right way & prove to myself that I can do something the right way for one. Now I know we can heal & with some things can take some time. Has anyone ever heard of Autism being healed by one of us ever? Do you think there is hope that I can make it go away in time? I welcome all response & thank you for your time.       All My Love To Father     Hail Satan & All of the Gods of Hell.

Thank you all. Allison I would love any info you have & Please know I am very grateful for your kindness. I have a Q to ask you. What would you suggest about aggression control with a 4 year old boy going to be 5 in September? What I see is he can't get his toughs out in a verbal manner. He does not talk but a very few words & he does know what I am saying. He is very smart even with his problem. I do have an idea about making some money to tack care of my boys needs, my entire filmy & even help all who fallow Father if they would want it. I can't talk about it with any one that I know, there not respectful to me beaus of our beliefs. Thank you all so much & thanks for your time.        All My Love To Father          Hail Satan & All of the Gods of Hell. 

--- In [email protected], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I work with children that have special needs like autism for 3 years and have 2 years of volunteer experience. I've also take a college class on special needs. so here are my suggestions!

Early intervention is the best thing you can do! There is such a wide spectrum on the "autism line". It's going to be a challenge no doubt. Maybe there Are counselors for parents with an autism or a group to talk with. The more you know the better future your child will have. Gain as much information on it and be very involved in your Childs life. It's such a wide spread epidemic with 1/160 or so babies born with autism.
I'd be happy to look for resources I have in my folder for that class I took. Just message me.
Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford

On Jul 27, 2011, at 4:36 PM, "the_real_emodeous" emodeous@... wrote:

Hi everyone. I have not made a post in a while. I need to talk with someone not on the phone just some kind of contact. I am a man. I am mixed. My Mom is With & Dad is Puerto Rican. I looked up and asked & No kikes in there. I did some looking up on Satanism & I know what I was being before I found the J.O.S. I was a devil worshiper. I did not ever hurt anyone or anything. I did not know the right way but I did know that Father was reel & the J.O.S. was not around at the time.

Monday I found out my youngest son has full blown Autism. I prayed to Father & to my Guardian Demon to let the Doc see what is going on with my boy & for my boy to be himself so the Doc can see. Father was there & my GD as well. I was told that most children with it are retarded & my boy is not. There is a lot to be thank full for but at the same time it is a bummer that this is the way it is. Now I am not yet dedicated because I do not have all of the necessary items to perform a proper ritual at this time. I fell that I owe Father to do it the right way & prove to myself that I can do something the right way for one.

Now I know we can heal & with some things can take some time. Has anyone ever heard of Autism being healed by one of us ever? Do you think there is hope that I can make it go away in time? I welcome all response & thank you for your time. All My Love To Father Hail Satan & All of the Gods of Hell.

This must be hard for you! I wish I could be of more help to you. I'm
certainly no expert, but it does seem like your son may possibly be
autistic? Don't know for sure obviously, but the not speaking very
much isn't good, especialy if he's past three years of age. My advice
is, like Allyson said...do your research. There are, I'm sure, many
support groups out there for parents going through similar problems
with their children. I have no children myself, so I can't properly
advise you, but just try and make sure your boy knows that he is
loved. Maybe he's scared, because he doesn't know how to express
himself? Just a thought. Talk to Father Satan about it; even if he
doesn't physically help your son, he's always ready to listen to his
children when they are in need. It might make you feel better, at
least. Hang in there! I'm sure that with research, hard work, and
maybe some help from our beloved Father Enki, things will work out.
Hail Father Satan always!

On 7/29/11, the_real_emodeous <emodeous@... wrote:

Thank you all. Allison I would love any info you have & Please know I am
very grateful for your kindness. I have a Q to ask you. What would you
suggest about aggression control with a 4 year old boy going to be 5 in
September? What I see is he can't get his toughs out in a verbal
manner. He does not talk but a very few words & he does know what I am
saying. He is very smart even with his problem.

I do have an idea about making some money to tack care of my boys needs,
my entire filmy & even help all who fallow Father if they would want it.
I can't talk about it with any one that I know, there not respectful
to me beaus of our beliefs. Thank you all so much & thanks for your
time. All My Love To Father Hail Satan & All of the Gods
of Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@...
wrote:

I work with children that have special needs like autism for 3 years
and have 2 years of volunteer experience. I've also take a college
class on special needs. so here are my suggestions!

Early intervention is the best thing you can do! There is such a wide
spectrum on the "autism line". It's going to be a challenge no doubt.
Maybe there Are counselors for parents with an autism or a group to talk
with. The more you know the better future your child will have. Gain as
much information on it and be very involved in your Childs life. It's
such a wide spread epidemic with 1/160 or so babies born with autism.
I'd be happy to look for resources I have in my folder for that class
I took. Just message me.
Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford

On Jul 27, 2011, at 4:36 PM, "the_real_emodeous" emodeous@... wrote:

Hi everyone. I have not made a post in a while. I need to talk with
someone not on the phone just some kind of contact. I am a man. I am
mixed. My Mom is With & Dad is Puerto Rican. I looked up and asked & No
kikes in there. I did some looking up on Satanism & I know what I was
being before I found the J.O.S. I was a devil worshiper. I did not ever
hurt anyone or anything. I did not know the right way but I did know
that Father was reel & the J.O.S. was not around at the time.

Monday I found out my youngest son has full blown Autism. I prayed
to Father & to my Guardian Demon to let the Doc see what is going on
with my boy & for my boy to be himself so the Doc can see. Father was
there & my GD as well. I was told that most children with it are
retarded & my boy is not. There is a lot to be thank full for but at the
same time it is a bummer that this is the way it is. Now I am not yet
dedicated because I do not have all of the necessary items to perform a
proper ritual at this time. I fell that I owe Father to do it the right
way & prove to myself that I can do something the right way for one.

Now I know we can heal & with some things can take some time. Has
anyone ever heard of Autism being healed by one of us ever? Do you think
there is hope that I can make it go away in time? I welcome all response
& thank you for your time. All My Love To Father Hail Satan &
All of the Gods of Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back