Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cool book I want you to read.

ghost kid

I read in adventures beyond the body by William Buhlman that when you go out of body you can gain psychokinetic powers that are almost beyond human comprehension.I think it mentions this on page 254. :D :cool:

ghost kid said:
I read in adventures beyond the body by William Buhlman that when you go out of body you can gain psychokinetic powers that are almost beyond human comprehension.I think it mentions this on page 254. :D :cool:

No, what you can´t do, when you are awake, you can´t while you are out of body. Only with a body someone is abel to advance.
That´s the reason whe have them.

ghost kid said:

What a bunch of bullshit although from what I read you can interact with the astral with your mind and change it. You won't be able to effect anything on the physical unless you can do it in your normal state here on earth and even so it's harder than when in your body and requires more energy.

I know it can be done the Gods can do things in the physical from the astral and I bet they are not even in full astral projection they are just projecting their mind (we can do this too) but still in their physical body and aware. So yeah it can be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back