Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Converting those who seek the truth

ladyaggabal

I have a small problem here in South Africa...

Seeing i do not know of many South african spiritual satanists, i have to practise and come to understanding alone, never the less defend alone when being attacked. No Problem as mostly stand tall in victory, however, in such cases many convert.

To those with internet i give this address and provide support when ever needed, to those without internet its rather difficult. i do NOT slways have an answer for all of their questions and can NOT feed those without the net with a spoon. HOW must i go about???

I wish not to be a leader as I am not very advanced and only a spiritual satanist for more or less two to three years... without support groups to help me with whatever does not meet my understanding..

Anything to AID this matter would be very appreciated... Hail Satan!

The best I can tell you is study! You could either take up the leader position and learn as much as possible or you could just ignore those who you have to handfeed information. I will say though that it's great your trying to show people what Satanism is all about!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladyaggabal" <ladyaggabal@... wrote:
I have a small problem here in South Africa...

Seeing i do not know of many South african spiritual satanists, i have to practise and come to understanding alone, never the less defend alone when being attacked. No Problem as mostly stand tall in victory, however, in such cases many convert.

To those with internet i give this address and provide support when ever needed, to those without internet its rather difficult. i do NOT slways have an answer for all of their questions and can NOT feed those without the net with a spoon. HOW must i go about???

I wish not to be a leader as I am not very advanced and only a spiritual satanist for more or less two to three years... without support groups to help me with whatever does not meet my understanding..

Anything to AID this matter would be very appreciated... Hail Satan!
Your situation is understood. We are an alliance of leaders. We live by a system that continues to elevate our overall awareness in the midst of masses being led to do the exact opposite. Those with LHP ethics must be dealt with differently than the RHP curious ones who still rely on a collective to guide and nourish them.

In order to fully be able to appeal to the cracks in the abrahamic paradigm that potential converts see and feel we must know much about those flaws. Every JOS belief is a study in itself. The more you know about the subject the more resources you can grab from increasing the chance that the potential converts will take the bull by the horns and start to unravel the war on Human Godhood for what it is.

The only way to do this is to study old testament parallels from the Egyptian,Sumerian,and Caananite cultures they stole thier altered, backward, baised bullshit from. The two wannabe israelites (xianity and islam) will fall like dominoes once the pillar they all advocate is exposed. The xian and islamic doctrines fall because they not only advocate the old testament as truth, they also break the main mosaic rule and worshipped they're thoughtform the way the gentiles worship. With gentile names, holidays, symbols and doctrines instead of the first pimp doctrine of the habaru aka outsiders.

When it comes to the way we believe pertaining to our human origens study the intervention theory. The sumerian research resources that this way of thought comes from and the modern sources that atleast have some elements of the truth. Combined, converts will have lots to look into and find out how much more there is to know for themselves setting the ball in motion.

With mind power study metaphysics and so called supernatural phenomenon. The many different paths that practice spiritual empowerment and the modern strides towards the same goal. The parallels between astrophysics and ancient cosmologies. The parallels between mind power techniques and spiritual techniques from the advocates and the opponents.

The conspiracy theory genre that has lots of bullshit from those misguided lacking missing links and intentional deception. It also has many connections that show who is pulling the tyrannical strings. The ruling classes and thier flunkies who fuck the masses all over.

This is lots of work and I know everything doesn't have to be absorbed before being able to help awaken our Father's children. I believe the journey is the goal, not the future destination. What will help all of us pooling our resouces together and scientifically digging through the deceptive filth in order to bring all truth to the light one iota at a time.

With LHP converts it takes being able to keep your credibility up to part. If we are faced with something we don't know or think is right we must express that and why if not we will look like the dogma salesman we oppose instead of embodying the adversarial force that breaks limitations. With RHP converts that still need guidance,that will come from us who are mature enough to hold our own in any arena that discusses the topics I have been talking about. Those of us will have more to draw from for the RHP types if we all put our research resources in a "pot" for lack of a better term and interact with those in other fields and movements that have pieces of the puzzle. This is what the Siblings that came before us did that paved the way for us to be hear now getting stronger everyday.

Not wanting to be a leader is a good leadership trait. lol It shows the humility that is needed to continue to assimulate knowledge and power. If you are a solitary practitioner best believe it's for a reason. It prepared you to be a base to those who will come across your path. Not a crutch a helping hand. In one way or another all of us are leaders. Once you take the lead for yourself like we all have done you are capable of leadership according to the level you are at.

Next year will be full of time where kicking ass is needed on all planes of existence. The more we awaken and send up the path of self-empowerment the more souldiers we will have kicking ass all over.

HAIL SATAN!

I am thankful for those words of yours... but also proud to say that i have found three other spiritual satanists willing to form a group with me to help the new ones that converted as well as with defending Father's name... Though time is very precious on my hands i found myself sparetime to continue my studies in the JOS it self and more time to work on power meditations. we are slowly forming this group with the three advanced spiritual Satanists and those newly converted... I am very sure that if we keep up with this steady rate, those converted will in time (Patience is a virtue) be as strong as us... A start for new beginnings here in S.A... When I am ready to lead the four of us will split up and spread out through out S.A for those seeking our Aid like I have... seven other of the converted that is still new set a goal to be advanced and be able to do the same hence I say all looks good so far... they Are dedicated and disciplined without me lifting a finger which I take as a good sign... Though while I do not feel ready yet... seeing you said you are all an alliance of leaders... If you have time to lift out some of the flaws you made personally while finding the leader within yourself... or maybe a few other traits that I can look at whilst studying... Anything that might be of extra help in this journey I decided to walk...

Thanks again...
Shadows keep you safe...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 1:35:09 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Converting those who seek the truth

Your situation is understood. We are an alliance of leaders. We live by a system that continues to elevate our overall awareness in the midst of masses being led to do the exact opposite. Those with LHP ethics must be dealt with differently than the RHP curious ones who still rely on a collective to guide and nourish them.
In order to fully be able to appeal to the cracks in the abrahamic paradigm that potential converts see and feel we must know much about those flaws. Every JOS belief is a study in itself. The more you know about the subject the more resources you can grab from increasing the chance that the potential converts will take the bull by the horns and start to unravel the war on Human Godhood for what it is.

The only way to do this is to study old testament parallels from the Egyptian,Sumerian, and Caananite cultures they stole thier altered, backward, baised bullshit from. The two wannabe israelites (xianity and islam) will fall like dominoes once the pillar they all advocate is exposed. The xian and islamic doctrines fall because they not only advocate the old testament as truth, they also break the main mosaic rule and worshipped they're thoughtform the way the gentiles worship. With gentile names, holidays, symbols and doctrines instead of the first pimp doctrine of the habaru aka outsiders.

When it comes to the way we believe pertaining to our human origens study the intervention theory. The sumerian research resources that this way of thought comes from and the modern sources that atleast have some elements of the truth. Combined, converts will have lots to look into and find out how much more there is to know for themselves setting the ball in motion.

With mind power study metaphysics and so called supernatural phenomenon. The many different paths that practice spiritual empowerment and the modern strides towards the same goal. The parallels between astrophysics and ancient cosmologies. The parallels between mind power techniques and spiritual techniques from the advocates and the opponents.

The conspiracy theory genre that has lots of bullshit from those misguided lacking missing links and intentional deception. It also has many connections that show who is pulling the tyrannical strings. The ruling classes and thier flunkies who fuck the masses all over.

This is lots of work and I know everything doesn't have to be absorbed before being able to help awaken our Father's children. I believe the journey is the goal, not the future destination. What will help all of us pooling our resouces together and scientifically digging through the deceptive filth in order to bring all truth to the light one iota at a time.

With LHP converts it takes being able to keep your credibility up to part. If we are faced with something we don't know or think is right we must express that and why if not we will look like the dogma salesman we oppose instead of embodying the adversarial force that breaks limitations. With RHP converts that still need guidance,that will come from us who are mature enough to hold our own in any arena that discusses the topics I have been talking about. Those of us will have more to draw from for the RHP types if we all put our research resources in a "pot" for lack of a better term and interact with those in other fields and movements that have pieces of the puzzle. This is what the Siblings that came before us did that paved the way for us to be hear now getting stronger everyday.

Not wanting to be a leader is a good leadership trait. lol It shows the humility that is needed to continue to assimulate knowledge and power. If you are a solitary practitioner best believe it's for a reason. It prepared you to be a base to those who will come across your path. Not a crutch a helping hand. In one way or another all of us are leaders. Once you take the lead for yourself like we all have done you are capable of leadership according to the level you are at.

Next year will be full of time where kicking ass is needed on all planes of existence. The more we awaken and send up the path of self-empowerment the more souldiers we will have kicking ass all over.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back