Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Control of Kundalini Body Sway

FlashOfLight_666

Hello. Hope you are well.

Quite often when I'm sitting outside on a sunny day my kundalini gets excited and by body starts to sway side to side quite rapidly. Happens alot when meditating on Satan's Sigil, and went crazy during the Grand Ritual recently. It can get distracting especially when im trying to read articles. It seems to have a mind of it's own sometimes.

Is this normal for kundalini to behave like this? What do other people do when their kundalini is stimulated unintentionally? Simply ignore it or try and focus on it to stop?

I haven't had such drastic experiences but it sounds like the energy is looking for an outlet. I used to get these unconscious body sways [they were very slight] and doing Kundalini Yoga got rid of them. Make sure you don't have any energy blockages as well, it is always a good idea to do a cleaning cycle any time a Witches Sabbath date comes around.

Thank you both for the reply. Rapid was probably the wrong word. More like a significant sway, more noticeable than say a gentile one that i sometimes get also. It definitely does feel like the energy gets stuck and is looking for a way out. I'll try the methods mentioned here and see how it goes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back