Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contributing to the community: JoS tarot readers

Isisd

Hello😊 I recall reading a post by HPS Lydia where she wrote about the potential idea of having official astrologers/tarot readers providing their help and guidance for the JoS community. I understand that you, clergy members and moderators, do a lot of work for the wellness and thriving of the forums, and as an active part of this community, I would be glad and honored to do my part by what I am best at: tarot reading. I've been a professional tarot reader for the past 3 years and I think that maybe, in the future, my intense and constant study/ practice could be of support for those who need it in our big family. If this wonderful idea eventually becomes reality, I would be greatly honored to be of service for the community with my passion. You can count me in🙂

Hello😊 I recall reading a post by HPS Lydia where she wrote about the potential idea of having official astrologers/tarot readers providing their help and guidance for the JoS community. I understand that you, clergy members and moderators, do a lot of work for the wellness and thriving of the forums, and as an active part of this community, I would be glad and honored to do my part by what I am best at: tarot reading. I've been a professional tarot reader for the past 3 years and I think that maybe, in the future, my intense and constant study/ practice could be of support for those who need it in our big family. If this wonderful idea eventually becomes reality, I would be greatly honored to be of service for the community with my passion. You can count me in🙂
Hello :)

You can email HP HoodedCobra about this. We do need readers, but they understandably need to prove themselves. The fact that you are a professional tarot reader is great, you already have experience and know how to do readings in a professional manner.

You can email HP HoodedCobra about this. We do need readers, but they understandably need to prove themselves. The fact that you are a professional tarot reader is great, you already have experience and know how to do readings in a professional manner.
I most certainly will, blessed be 🙏🏻

I would also like to contribute but I'm 17 so I don't know if it's possible. I've been reading tarot cards for a while and I also have a social reading page. Could I do it? 😊

I would also like to contribute but I'm 17 so I don't know if it's possible. I've been reading tarot cards for a while and I also have a social reading page. Could I do it? 😊
As HPS Lydia mentioned, whoever wants to do readings for community has to prove themselves that they are actually capable of doing readings. So try and send an email to HPHC and see where it leads you. Best of luck!

Come ha detto HPS Lydia, chiunque voglia fare letture per la comunità deve dimostrare di essere effettivamente in grado di fare letture. Quindi prova a inviare un'e-mail a HPHC e vedi dove ti porta. Buona fortuna!
Thank you

If you're only 17, then no. You need much more life experience and gained wisdom in order to be a diviner for SS.

To be honest, I don't think anyone under the age of 35 should be a diviner for SS.

Many members here have important things to accomplish. Getting readings from a teenager? No. No matter how psychic you are, your brain is not even formed fully yet. Your soul is not matured. You don't have the decades of life experience to see how things can turn out.

There is far more to divination and doing readings, than just getting cards.

There are young people who are talented. I myself have been doing tarot since I was a teenager, I've been trancing since I was a child. But life experience and the mature formation of the soul and mind are required to do divination for other people, especially SS members.

All young people here are encouraged to learn and practice, you can practice on yourself and with your friends :). But to be a professional diviner for SS, you can't do this if you're a teenager.

I'm sure everyone will understand, if you think about it.

Last edited:
If you're only 17, then no. You need much more life experience and gained wisdom in order to be a diviner for SS.

To be honest, I don't think anyone under the age of 35 should be a diviner for SS. Age 50+ would be ideal.

Many members here have important things to accomplish. Getting readings from a teenager? No. No matter how psychic you are, your brain is not even formed fully yet. Your soul is not matured. You don't have the decades of life experience to see how things can turn out.

There are young people who are talented. I myself have been doing tarot since I was a teenager, I've been trancing since I was a child. But life experience and the mature formation of the soul and mind are required to do divination for other people, especially SS members.

All young people here are encouraged to learn and practice, you can practice on yourself and with your friends :). But to be a professional diviner for SS, you can't do this if you're a teenager.

I completely agree. The only good Astrologers I've come across outside the HPs (I can count them on one or maybe two hands) are all above 35 years of age. No exceptions.

There are competent young Astrologers on twitter when it comes to interpreting meanings or finding out things, even interpreting Classical Astrology in the most technical way, but when it comes to judgements of Natal Charts, most of these people are deluded about themselves, let alone others. Their political biases also make them interpret Astrology in a way that just soothes their design in life... which can be fatal to others.

A good example I remember, a bunch of the twitter Astrologers started stating Scorpio isn't a sexual sign whatsoever (HA! anyone who's been with one of strong Scorpionic traits can vouch otherwise on that, sorry) and actually the last decan of Pisces is. The person starting this 'contention' was a young trans on HRT with an overload of Scorpio in their chart, who claimed they didn't feel desire much 'now'. The attitude of these people was that they were authorities, they knew it all, they had nothing else to learn.

My thought was "I wonder what you were like before you went on those meds?"

You don't even unlock major parts of the Chart until age 20, 30, 40. If you are a manchild, antisocial and a bigot like a lot of people on Twitter, you may never uncover them really (like talents). Satanists need to be proactive and flexible when doing divination and not fall victim to thinking they know it all. This does come with age and proper training (do not freak out at mistakes, learn from them), if you do it all right. Also with proper development of psychic ability that is grounded.

Last edited:

To be honest, I don't think anyone under the age of 35 should be a diviner for SS.

oh ok sorry, I didn't know you wanted someone a little older than me, however I really agree with you. I will continue to train to become better and better. It was just a way to contribute to the realization of this project but I repeat, all of this is right and I understand every single reason, in fact you have all my respect for this because it is clear that you want to do things well. Thanks again for everything you do for us, may Satan bless you. 🥰

There are around 80 thousand members here.
There are really 10-12 who are over 35 years old.
Everyone started looking at tarot here from a young age.
I think most of the things that will help us will come from young people, if they show their talent.
There are many years until then...

There are people around me who are Muslims and look at tarot :D
They even don't meditate yet.
They are really crazy, they do things that their "God" does not allow :D

I completely agree. The only good Astrologers I've come across outside the HPs (I can count them on one or maybe two hands) are all above 35 years of age. No exceptions.

There are competent young Astrologers on twitter when it comes to interpreting meanings or finding out things, even interpreting Classical Astrology in the most technical way, but when it comes to judgements of Natal Charts, most of these people are deluded about themselves, let alone others. Their political biases also make them interpret Astrology in a way that just soothes their design in life... which can be fatal to others.

A good example I remember, a bunch of the twitter Astrologers started stating Scorpio isn't a sexual sign whatsoever (HA! anyone who's been with one of strong Scorpionic traits can vouch otherwise on that, sorry) and actually the last decan of Pisces is. The person starting this 'contention' was a young trans on HRT with an overload of Scorpio in their chart, who claimed they didn't feel desire much 'now'. The attitude of these people was that they were authorities, they knew it all, they had nothing else to learn.

My thought was "I wonder what you were like before you went on those meds?"

You don't even unlock major parts of the Chart until age 20, 30, 40. If you are a manchild, antisocial and a bigot like a lot of people on Twitter, you may never uncover them really (like talents). Satanists need to be proactive and flexible when doing divination and not fall victim to thinking they know it all. This does come with age and proper training (do not freak out at mistakes, learn from them), if you do it all right. Also with proper development of psychic ability that is grounded.
Your contribution is really great. I can only agree with it. I too only know professional tarot readers over the age of 35. Life experience, as HPS Lydia points out so well, is really the key. A robot or an AI can also offer you seemingly highly professional interpretations. But they are all completely soulless. I'd rather put my future in Father Satan's hands and follow all the signs he sends me. He protects me.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Lucifius Focalor!
Hail Wotan!

oh ok sorry, I didn't know you wanted someone a little older than me, however I really agree with you. I will continue to train to become better and better. It was just a way to contribute to the realization of this project but I repeat, all of this is right and I understand every single reason, in fact you have all my respect for this because it is clear that you want to do things well. Thanks again for everything you do for us, may Satan bless you. 🥰
You have my full respect. You respond appropriately and respectfully. May Father Satan continue to guide you on your path so that you may become a beneficial member of the JoS community in the future.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Lucifius Focalor!
Hail Wotan!

Oh well, I am still far younger than that. I proposed for this cause I always had a very positive feedback for my readings and I know divination (in various forms) is the spiritual practice I'm currently best at. But, honestly, I understand your reasoning has a valid point. If that's the case, I'll probably have to step back with humility till I'm old enough. Meanwhile, I'll try to be of support/help in other ways, when my knowledge and experience permit it, as best as I can. Blessed be <3

And JoS answered one more of my needs before I could even say it.
I hope this project comes to life.
I can't wait to get tarot reading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back