Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

contraband

[email protected]

Our court system and jails are seriously fucked here in the pacific n.west.the county jail is outlawing inmates to posess any satanic material which is considered contraband.the only book inmates are allowed to have in thier posession is a bible.if an inmate is caught with any satanic books or material he or she will be placed in segregation and charged,which means more time will be added to thier sentence.man,this really pisses me the fuck off.
Sent from my LG phone

Yep, that is how the Xians corrupted the world. Being Satanist is a crime for the eyes of the people; in our pathetic days. I cannot wait till the Kikes just go back into the sewers were they belong along with their rat related creatures.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:

Our court system and jails are seriously fucked here in the pacific n.west.the county jail is outlawing inmates to posess any satanic material which is considered contraband.the only book inmates are allowed to have in thier posession is a bible.if an inmate is caught with any satanic books or material he or she will be placed in segregation and charged,which means more time will be added to thier sentence.man,this really pisses me the fuck off.
Sent from my LG phone

I live in California is that where your taking about? The legal system keeps getting more and more fucked up! First amendment rights are surely equalling a lie, in due time our whole constitution will be shit the way USA controls lives. Sadly, the legal system is xain influenced and ran by those hypocrites. If I ever had to do time I would gladly bring in a "holy bible" and wipe my ass with it :) and make it holy shit. Freedom of religion is a crock but I understand it's better than other nation. I fucking hate the legal system in California and have been a victim of it.  
-Allyson Ford 
On Jul 16, 2011, at 10:16 PM, "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:
Sent from my LG phone

<td val[/IMG]Yes, it's looney.  Many of Americas prisons will not even allow inmates to play Dungeons and Dragons. According to the religions, the game is evil and satanic. This just shows the power of the church even in our prison systems.  [/B] [/B]  Imagine how many countless lives would have been spared if the big 3 religions never existed.  The numbers are in the millions.  I am so sick and tired of these religions and their stranglehold on information, such as our true history, etc.  Mankind would no longer be under a cloud of ignorance if they no longer existed.  The world would truly have been a better place for the last 2000 years w/o the churches.  [/B] [/B]  Thoth  

[/B]--- On Sat, 7/16/11, mleskela@... <mleskela@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] contraband
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 10:16 PM

Sent from my LG phone
[/TD]

that is most annoying.

i find this against human rights.

freakin bull

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

hail Satan! the holy bible would make it as a good source of toilet paper
Sent from my LG phone

Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I live in California is that where your taking about? The legal system keeps getting more and more fucked up! First amendment rights are surely equalling a lie, in due time our whole constitution will be shit the way USA controls lives. Sadly, the legal system is xain influenced and ran by those hypocrites. If I ever had to do time I would gladly bring in a "holy bible" and wipe my ass with it :) and make it holy shit. Freedom of religion is a crock but I understand it's better than other nation. I fucking hate the legal system in California and have been a victim of it.

-Allyson Ford

On Jul 16, 2011, at 10:16 PM, "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

This may be a good chance for an inmate or family member in that area that is a Satanist to bring it to light, since this regulation violates the Supreme Court ruling in the case of Cutter v. Wilkinson which ruled in favor of the Ohio inmates for their rights to practice "nonmainstream religions" which included Satanism. The court also ruled, (quoted) "...constitutional problems could arise if RLUIPA were enforced improperly and religious prisoners received favored treatment ([sic] reference toward mainstream vs. non), or if religious exercise and security concerns were not properly balanced."

Whether or not anyone in the lockup unit or their family fights this remains to be seen.

Hail Satan always!!!

Sent from my LG phone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back