Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

contacting our king

gjacinto93

hey i was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to talk to satan or a demon. i dedicated myself lastnight and was wanting to talk to satan/demon to make sure that they heard my prayer. i also wrote a very personal letter that i read to him after my dedication and was wanting to ask if he liked it... maybe this is a stupid question,idk. i also know that u cant just be asking to speak him to talk about how eachother day went i just wanted to talk to him bc i dedicated myself lastnight and i thought maybe he would want to talk to me after i made that step to accept him as my one true father.

HAIL SATAN!

Hi there, and welcome to the family! Congratulations on your dedication!Lord Satan and our Guardian Demons hear everything we tell Them, and see what`s going on with us, and hear our thoughts and our speech.You can talk to Them in prayer or quietly out loud, or during weekly Thanksgiving rituals. You can focus on Their sigil and talk to Them that way, if you want.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:29 AM, "gjacinto93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hey i was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to talk to satan or a demon. i dedicated myself lastnight and was wanting to talk to satan/demon to make sure that they heard my prayer. i also wrote a very personal letter that i read to him after my dedication and was wanting to ask if he liked it... maybe this is a stupid question,idk. i also know that u cant just be asking to speak him to talk about how eachother day went i just wanted to talk to him bc i dedicated myself lastnight and i thought maybe he would want to talk to me after i made that step to accept him as my one true father.

HAIL SATAN!

You need to open your astral sense to communicate with Almighty Lord Father Satan and Demons. Ouija boards, pendulums, and other methods can be used for communication, but opening your psychic centers will allow telepathic communication and give you the ability to see Almighty Lord Father Satan and Demons.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

hello hi what alien race does satan belong to? What is his real name? Enki is but another name from sumeria, telling the story of creation which dates before sumerian times into the far east.... satan means truth in sanskrit. So if the first religion began in the far east... then who is the creator in that religion? It cant be enki if enki came after..... because the Nephilim, in which the the God Enki belongs to,  modified the humans. So who where the gods before if spiritual knowledge came from the far east? 

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:29 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi there, and welcome to the family! Congratulations on your dedication!Lord Satan and our Guardian Demons hear everything we tell Them, and see what`s going on with us, and hear our thoughts and our speech.You can talk to Them in prayer or quietly out loud, or during weekly Thanksgiving rituals. You can focus on Their sigil and talk to Them that way, if you want.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:29 AM, "gjacinto93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Satan is of the Nordic race.

The Gods were physically here on Earth thousands of years ago and spiritual knowledge came from the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back