Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contacting Demons!

Mac Friday

The higher the rank, the more energy and experience it's going to take to successfully summon them. Once you get started on a good power mediation program as well as rituals. Then your chances of getting in contact with the Gods of your choice will be more likely. Getting that energy up is up to you. One of the main things you need to focus on here is being open to the astral. This will enable you to communicate with the Gods. Untill then it would be a waste of time with summonings. Now I dont know how advanced you are, but make sure that you do daily Power Meditations. On top of that, you could have very well have done everything right and the Gods showed. But if your not aware and able to pick up on these energies, then you wouldnt have known. This is why we empower our astral vision. Besides our 3rd eye, you have your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th eye.These can further enhance your success at summoning the great Gods of Duat. All this comes from two other important meditaions that I'd like to point out.     

*OPENING AND MEDITATING ON YOUR CLAIRAUDIENCE POINTS*http://www.666blacksun.com/Psychic_Centers.html *MEDITATING ON CLAIRVOYANCE POINTS*http://www.666blacksun.com/Clairvoyance_Points.html
Another thing that I wanted to mention was that you have to stop trying to get all the spoilers you hear about when opening chakras and summoning the Gods. What experience I may go through or anyone else goes through might not be the same as your. We are all individuals and we all experience different things most of the time. This is partly because our life force functions on different altitudes of energy. This is natural, although some of our experiences can be similar. 

Things like this simply takes time and practice. People tend to think that they can do a few meditations and then they are completely done. This is NOT the way things are done. Spiritual knowledge has been suppressed and corrupted. We were close to perfection at one point in time but now we must work our ass off to get back to that point in life. Take time to really focus on your workings and quit awaiting outcomes that you heard are to come. Work on practicing on feeling and visualizing each chakra your working on. Remember to work on your seven chakras located which is located along the spine. Summoning the Gods is a great experience and it's also a gift. They are extremely busy and just dont go popping up for everyone that calls out their name. They will come if you have advanced to a certain point in your spirituality. Demons are known to come and show themselves more often then most. 
In some cases people with no experience still have encounters with the Gods in some form or fashion. It's possible because sometimes, even those who are without may have been spiritually advanced to some degree in their previous lives. They could have been reincarnated with a stronger soul which enables them to be open to the astral. For a Spiritual Satanist the answer is quite obvious, but to those who are without they just might not understand. Before you go summoning the Gods for any question regarding Satanism. You should make sure that it's definitely not on the website. These are real Gods and for that matter they are far to busy to be answering simple questions. About what to offer the God you summon, thats between what the two of you agree upon. 
Never get discouraged about not being able to come into contact. This does not mean that you are necessarily doing something wrong. This also doesn't necessarily mean that the Father Satan did not accept you or have abandoned you. Really, it could mean a number of other things like maybe it's not yet your time. The Gods know us from the inside out. Better then we think we know ourselves. Maybe they see something that you need to work on. If you ever get the feeling that you should be doing a certain meditation or ritual, then you should do it. This can be the Powers Of Hell showing you what you need to work on.
Above all, they are to most definitely to be treated with the highest respect. Now this last part of my post is most dire. Who ever you are and how ever you choose to go about this life. Just remember to always show respect and never forget who created us!  
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Perfectly said, Mac !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

The higher the rank, the more energy and experience it's going to take to
successfully summon them. Once you get started on a good power mediation program
as well as rituals. Then your chances of getting in contact with the Gods of
your choice will be more likely. Getting that energy up is up to you. One of the
main things you need to focus on here is being open to the astral. This will
enable you to communicate with the Gods. Untill then it would be a waste of time
with summonings. Now I dont know how advanced you are, but make sure that you do
daily Power Meditations.
On top of that, you could have very well have done everything right and the Gods
showed. But if your not aware and able to pick up on these energies, then you
wouldnt have known. This is why we empower our astral vision. Besides our 3rd
eye, you have your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th eye.These can further enhance
your success at summoning the great Gods of Duat. All this comes from two
other important meditaions that I'd like to point out.

*OPENING AND MEDITATING ON YOUR CLAIRAUDIENCE POINTS*
http://www.666blacksun.com/Psychic_Centers.html

*MEDITATING ON CLAIRVOYANCE POINTS*
http://www.666blacksun.com/Clairvoyance_Points.html

Another thing that I wanted to mention was that you have to stop trying to get
all the spoilers you hear about when opening chakras and summoning the Gods.
What experience I may go through or anyone else goes through might not be the
same as your. We are all individuals and we all experience different things most
of the time. This is partly because our life force functions on different
altitudes of energy. This is natural, although some of our experiences can be
similar.

Things like this simply takes time and practice. People tend to think that they
can do a few meditations and then they are completely done. This is NOT the way
things are done. Spiritual knowledge has been suppressed and corrupted. We were
close to perfection at one point in time but now we must work our ass off to get
back to that point in life. Take time to really focus on your workings and quit
awaiting outcomes that you heard are to come. Work on practicing on feeling and
visualizing each chakra your working on. Remember to work on your seven
chakras located which is located along the spine. Summoning the Gods is a great
experience and it's also a gift. They are extremely busy and just dont go
popping up for everyone that calls out their name. They will come if you have
advanced to a certain point in your spirituality. Demons are known to come and
show themselves more often then most.

In some cases people with no experience still have encounters with the Gods in
some form or fashion. It's possible because sometimes, even those who are
without may have been spiritually advanced to some degree in their previous
lives. They could have been reincarnated with a stronger soul which enables them
to be open to the astral. For a Spiritual Satanist the answer is quite obvious,
but to those who are without they just might not understand. Before you go
summoning the Gods for any question regarding Satanism. You should make sure
that it's definitely not on the website. These are real Gods and for that matter
they are far to busy to be answering simple questions. About what to offer the
God you summon, thats between what the two of you agree upon.

Never get discouraged about not being able to come into contact. This does not
mean that you are necessarily doing something wrong. This also doesn't
necessarily mean that the Father Satan did not accept you or have abandoned you.
Really, it could mean a number of other things like maybe it's not yet your
time. The Gods know us from the inside out. Better then we think we know
ourselves. Maybe they see something that you need to work on. If you ever get
the feeling that you should be doing a certain meditation or ritual, then you
should do it. This can be the Powers Of Hell showing you what you need to work
on.

Above all, they are to most definitely to be treated with the highest respect.
Now this last part of my post is most dire. Who ever you are and how ever you
choose to go about this life. Just remember to always show respect and never
forget who created us!

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Nicely said friend. The part about our past lives empowering our souls is definitely true. I was able to contact Father and Astarte from the start of my dedication onward. I was even able to contact Marduk on my first attempt. He showed me a timeline of sorts. It was weird, kind of like images of myself starting as an infant then a child and as a teen then my current self and I saw the progression of my life line in front of my eyes. Sadly it stopped before I grew old I would say somewhere in my mid 50's bald and fat lol. But that's just the way things are I guess. I don't think he liked me much though, I got frightened because I wasn't really expecting what happened to happen =S.

Bald and fat? You should be able to prevent either from happening, if you are able to advance yourself enough in this lifetime.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infernaldedication" <infernaldedication@... wrote:

Nicely said friend. The part about our past lives empowering our souls is definitely true. I was able to contact Father and Astarte from the start of my dedication onward. I was even able to contact Marduk on my first attempt. He showed me a timeline of sorts. It was weird, kind of like images of myself starting as an infant then a child and as a teen then my current self and I saw the progression of my life line in front of my eyes. Sadly it stopped before I grew old I would say somewhere in my mid 50's bald and fat lol. But that's just the way things are I guess. I don't think he liked me much though, I got frightened because I wasn't really expecting what happened to happen =S.

I would hope so but I'm already loosing my hair =[. And to be honest I'm about 190 pounds right now even though I work out everyday, I have good muscle structure and am quite strong but somethings just happen. Heart conditions also run in my family, I'm only 19 and already have had to get EKG scans for my heart. So to be honest it seems kind of natural for me. Even though it's a bit frightening.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@..." <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Bald and fat? You should be able to prevent either from happening, if you are able to advance yourself enough in this lifetime.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infernaldedication" <infernaldedication@ wrote:

Hmm. Maybe Marduk was giving you some sort of warning? The Magnum Opus does reverse age, and with that would be weight issues and baldness. Maybe he was trying to tell you that you need to work on it harder... I don't know. I guess that's up to you to figure out. Best of luck to you :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infernaldedication" <infernaldedication@... wrote:

I would hope so but I'm already loosing my hair =[. And to be honest I'm about 190 pounds right now even though I work out everyday, I have good muscle structure and am quite strong but somethings just happen. Heart conditions also run in my family, I'm only 19 and already have had to get EKG scans for my heart. So to be honest it seems kind of natural for me. Even though it's a bit frightening.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infernaldedication" <infernaldedication@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]If no one minds my two cents- Destiny is a useless term, and the very word itself implies some kind of divine faith, which makes it worthless since I believe first in Freedom, which is what our Father said plainly and fought for from the beginning. Freedom to act, freedom to choose, freedom to learn and freedom to evolve as we see fit.

Use what you're given. There's no greater crime than being given information and letting it go to waste. We contact daimons to learn from them and progress in our understanding and abilities. Not to shelve it.

Hail Satan!

DAEDALUS

--- On Thu, 5/19/11, Yoyo <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Contacting Demons!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 6:10 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "liddynavillus@..." <liddynavillus@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "infernaldedication" <infernaldedication@ wrote:

The Gods don't show us the Future to stay hands tied up and wittness out damnation . When Gods show us the Future they do it to protect us and let us be aware . Most of the time we can change it if we take the correct moves.

Get rid of that mindset on seeing destiny fuck with Your life . Satanism stands for taking destiny on Our Very Hands.Right inside You have the Soul You need to make life as You deserve and please.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Man is the vessel of Destiny. His Will is the blade that cuts through (Destiny).

-Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daedalus <sdsdaedalus@... wrote:

If no one minds my two cents- Destiny is a useless term, and the very word itself implies some kind of divine faith, which makes it worthless since I believe first in Freedom, which is what our Father said plainly and fought for from the beginning. Freedom to act, freedom to choose, freedom to learn and freedom to evolve as we see fit.

Use what you're given. There's no greater crime than being given information and letting it go to waste. We contact daimons to learn from them and progress in our understanding and abilities. Not to shelve it.

Hail Satan!

DAEDALUS

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

The Gods don't show us the Future to stay hands tied up and wittness out damnation . When Gods show us the Future they do it to protect us and let us be aware . Most of the time we can change it if we take the correct moves.

Get rid of that mindset on seeing destiny fuck with Your life . Satanism stands for taking destiny on Our Very Hands.Right inside You have the Soul You need to make life as You deserve and please.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I think the word "destiny" has gotten a bad rap, thanks to RHP nonsense. It's not immutable or unchangeable; no one has to "accept" it unless it's something they want. I think of it more as a "calling".

A person may be gifted in, say, composing beautiful music & he/she can make it their "destiny" if they choose (over-simplification, I know) or have a gift for teaching or law. But they may also choose not to enter either of those professions. In other words, they are "destined" for great things, but it's a matter of choice.

As a rule, people are happiest when they follow their calling even though getting there may be a road paved with potholes. (Think of all the education required, for example, often on very limited funds. But once we've empowered ourselves, those hurdles are not insurmountable with time, effort & discipline.)

Always it's a choice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daedalus <sdsdaedalus@... wrote:

If no one minds my two cents- Destiny is a useless term, and the very word itself implies some kind of divine faith, which makes it worthless since I believe first in Freedom, which is what our Father said plainly and fought for from the beginning. Freedom to act, freedom to choose, freedom to learn and freedom to evolve as we see fit.

Hail Satan!

DAEDALUS

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Yes I agree! All these were useful words until they were corrupted.Life is full of choices,and challenges, not absolutes.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 3:18 PM

I think the word "destiny" has gotten a bad rap, thanks to RHP nonsense. It's not immutable or unchangeable; no one has to "accept" it unless it's something they want. I think of it more as a "calling".

A person may be gifted in, say, composing beautiful music & he/she can make it their "destiny" if they choose (over-simplification, I know) or have a gift for teaching or law. But they may also choose not to enter either of those professions. In other words, they are "destined" for great things, but it's a matter of choice.

As a rule, people are happiest when they follow their calling even though getting there may be a road paved with potholes. (Think of all the education required, for example, often on very limited funds. But once we've empowered ourselves, those hurdles are not insurmountable with time, effort & discipline.)

Always it's a choice.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Daedalus <sdsdaedalus@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

DAEDALUS

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "liddynavillus@" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Destiny is to me just the realization of astrology.

Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:56:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Contacting Demons!

<td vAl[/IMG]Yes I agree! All these were useful words until they were corrupted.Life is full of choices,and challenges, not absolutes.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

Always it's a choice.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Daedalus <sdsdaedalus@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

DAEDALUS

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "liddynavillus@" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]
#ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-663138163ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-663138163attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-663138163 .ygrps-yiv-663138163ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-663138163ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Yes. We forge our own destinies.

And thank you, Mac. Great post! It's good to know these things. Hail
Father Satan!

On 5/22/11, Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

Destiny is to me just the realization of astrology.

Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:56:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Contacting Demons!

Yes I agree! All these were useful words until they were corrupted.Life is
full of choices,and challenges, not absolutes.
Hail Satan!
Brian

I think the word "destiny" has gotten a bad rap, thanks to RHP nonsense.
It's not immutable or unchangeable; no one has to "accept" it unless it's
something they want. I think of it more as a "calling".

A person may be gifted in, say, composing beautiful music & he/she can make
it their "destiny" if they choose (over-simplification, I know) or have a
gift for teaching or law. But they may also choose not to enter either of
those professions. In other words, they are "destined" for great things, but
it's a matter of choice.

As a rule, people are happiest when they follow their calling even though
getting there may be a road paved with potholes. (Think of all the education
required, for example, often on very limited funds. But once we've empowered
ourselves, those hurdles are not insurmountable with time, effort &
discipline.)

Always it's a choice.

If no one minds my two cents- Destiny is a useless term, and the very word
itself implies some kind of divine faith, which makes it worthless since I
believe first in Freedom, which is what our Father said plainly and fought
for from the beginning. Freedom to act, freedom to choose, freedom to
learn and freedom to evolve as we see fit.

Use what you're given. There's no greater crime than being given
information and letting it go to waste. We contact daimons to learn from
them and progress in our understanding and abilities. Not to shelve it.

Hail Satan!

DAEDALUS

Â

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liddynavillus@" <liddynavillus@
wrote:

Bald and fat? You should be able to prevent either from happening, if
you are able to advance yourself enough in this lifetime.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infernaldedication"
<infernaldedication@ wrote:

Nicely said friend. The part about our past lives empowering our souls
is definitely true. I was able to contact Father and Astarte from the
start of my dedication onward. I was even able to contact Marduk on my
first attempt. He showed me a timeline of sorts. It was weird, kind of
like images of myself starting as an infant then a child and as a teen
then my current self and I saw the progression of my life line in
front of my eyes. Sadly it stopped before I grew old I would say
somewhere in my mid 50's bald and fat lol. But that's just the way
things are I guess. I don't think he liked me much though, I got
frightened because I wasn't really expecting what happened to happen
=S.

The Gods don't show us the Future to stay hands tied up and wittness out
damnation . When Gods show us the Future they do it to protect us and let
us be aware . Most of the time we can change it if we take the correct
moves.

Get rid of that mindset on seeing destiny fuck with Your life . Satanism
stands for taking destiny on Our Very Hands.Right inside You have the Soul
You need to make life as You deserve and please.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back