Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contact.

dogdv

Any Satanist in Rossendale or Blackburn area.
Feeling lonely down here.
Hail Lorg Satan.

Dont look for fellow SS over here for meeting in real or just here as there are infiltrators here it has been said many times. Try to get to know yourself. Set goals. Rather empower yourself than seeking someone's support,empathy whatsoever. I too am lonely,but that has just made me independent,to handle things on my own ,to handle myself as i have set goals too. If you are really feeling too low then try talking to FATHER SATAN !

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL SITRI !

Hail Satanas...

Thanks for this information..., brother. Hope other brothers and sisters get to know this ASAP.

In as much as we're learning from here and may be in need of life-time partners here, we should be mindful of spies and sinister infiltrators. Here is a matter of life and death and no play. Play is only with someone you have confirmed as being a real Soldier from here. Greed and anxiety from our side will open avenues for these infiltrators to hunt us unaware... Lets us be mindful at all times.

Hail Satanas,
Hail Father,
Hail Holy Family,
Hail 666...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 2:35 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Contact.

Dont look for fellow SS over here for meeting in real or just here as there are infiltrators here it has been said many times. Try to get to know yourself. Set goals. Rather empower yourself than seeking someone's support,empathy whatsoever. I too am lonely,but that has just made me independent,to handle things on my own ,to handle myself as i have set goals too. If you are really feeling too low then try talking to FATHER SATAN !

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL SITRI !

Greetings inlovewithsatan,

I noticed your email in my inbox and it is titled "contact", which appears to be in response to correspondence intended between myself and another. What I mean by that, is that I suspect an email may have been sent to you unintentionally.
There is no record in my 'sent' box of ever contacting you. I am very curious. If indeed you have received an email from me other than this one, please explain and please show me which one. This is important as it could quite possibly mean my account is being hacked, and that a glitch or something caused you to receive an email.
Thank you,
Aeternam Rex

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:35 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Contact.

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL SITRI !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back