Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Contact Satan.

rane246

ok then, the reason I am here is because I am a skeptic, I found this site while randomly browsing the web one day. But one thing that greatly intrigues me and would prove to me that this is real is actual communication with Satan. On the main site it said that some of you have contacted him, my question is how?? I would like to know so could you please tell me??

This is done through meditation and the opening and empowering of your soul. Meditation is done to rejuvenate the areas of our mind and soul that have become atrophied due to centuries of oppression by christians and the related ilk.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

All of the Original Religions were Pagan and they all had Power Meditation as their foundation. All the sagas and epics of the Gods had many powerful messages that all had to do with the advancement of humanity to the level of the Gods.

As for your contacting Father Satan, this is not something like you demand that He visit or talk to you. Expecting such a thing to immediately happen is disrespectful to Him and it is a christian act of expecting that you will be given everything at once. Satan watches over and communicates to His Chosen People throughout our entire lives.

When you begin meditating you WILL experience many things that you never knew existed before. Dedicating to Satan opens yourself up to a world that we never acknowledged and a world that we dreamed of but has ALWAYS EXISTED. We were just kept in the darkness and enchained by the LIES of christians, jews and muslims.

P.S. Read everything on the Joy of Satan website, exposing christianity website and any other website about the Ancient Gods that is NOT FROM A CHRISTIAN/WICCAN/JEWISH/MUSLIM SOURCE!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Best Regards,

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rane246" <rane246@... wrote:

ok then, the reason I am here is because I am a skeptic, I found this site while randomly browsing the web one day. But one thing that greatly intrigues me and would prove to me that this is real is actual communication with Satan. On the main site it said that some of you have contacted him, my question is how?? I would like to know so could you please tell me??

First off, it should be something important. Satan is the Highest and we don't just go and summon him to say "Hello."

To contact Satan or any of his Demons, just go somewhere quiet and focus and then talk to him telepathically. I, myself just visualize his face and tune into him and then say what I have to say, but I never bother him unless it is very important.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rane246" <rane246@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
First off, it should be something important. Satan is the Highest and we don't just go and summon him to say "Hello."

To contact Satan or any of his Demons, just go somewhere quiet and focus and then talk to him telepathically. I, myself just visualize his face and tune into him and then say what I have to say, but I never bother him unless it is very important.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rane246" <rane246@ wrote:

i just got finished saying sorry to satan because i pray to him alot and i talk to him like he is my best friend i didnt know it was wrong. i just wanted to make it public because i want people to know

Follow maxine´s teaching, NEVER SUMMON SATAN WITHOUT RESPECT. Satan showed me that and well I know how to show respect now, more specific He let me invoke him but only for a moment. It toke me an hour before I started to be out of my chock created by his power, but I know that I would not have dedicated myself if that didn´t happen.

Hail Satan

Jim

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rane246" <rane246@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back