Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Conspiracy behind KONY 2012

freddddddd93

I guess uve all seen or at least heard of it. When this video went viral i thought it was pretty strange people would suddenly care about children in Africa. I mean, weve always known it. Why is it being such a big thing NOW? This article proves this is a hoax: http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... eneration/ Though it's still not very clear to me what they wanna do in Africa. Does anyone have an idea? BTW this website has some nice articles about conspiracies but is clearly run by a kike due to god vs satan propaganda in his articles.

Hail Satan!

Just another repeat of L[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:53:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Conspiracy behind KONY 2012

I guess uve all seen or at least heard of it. When this video went viral i thought it was pretty strange people would suddenly care about children in Africa. I mean, weve always known it. Why is it being such a big thing NOW? This article proves this is a hoax: http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... eneration/ Though it's still not very clear to me what they wanna do in Africa. Does anyone have an idea? BTW this website has some nice articles about conspiracies but is clearly run by a kike due to god vs satan propaganda in his articles.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Yes, american people die on the street, millions of homeless people. Yet fools like 'invisible children' have all the money to sell packages to stop this "Kony" which is not only on other state but its uncertain if he's in uganda after 2006 as some videos claim. Both ways, if these foolish children spend their money to help America and all these donations went to the homeless Americans or the sick people who have nowhere to go, America would be a better country. But people are really too busy to look over what MATTERS and help their fellows, when of course they have helped themselves first. They are busy having banners for kony 2012, and using a black kid that survived to exploit the mercy of the average foolish xian. While White, Black and Chinese kids, Americans and many other people are suffering RIGHT IN FRONT OF ANYBODY.

In conclusion,
Yes, Lets spend millions to chase "Kony" in uganda.

Makes absolute sense.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON-RA!
HAIL MAAT!
HAIL SABNACK!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL UVALL!

HAIL TO SATAN'S VICTORY!

They are look[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:20:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Conspiracy behind KONY 2012

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yes, american people die on the street, millions of homeless people. Yet fools like 'invisible children' have all the money to sell packages to stop this "Kony" which is not only on other state but its uncertain if he's in uganda after 2006 as some videos claim. Both ways, if these foolish children spend their money to help America and all these donations went to the homeless Americans or the sick people who have nowhere to go, America would be a better country. But people are really too busy to look over what MATTERS and help their fellows, when of course they have helped themselves first. They are busy having banners for kony 2012, and using a black kid that survived to exploit the mercy of the average foolish xian. While White, Black and Chinese kids, Americans and many other people are suffering RIGHT IN FRONT OF ANYBODY.

In conclusion,

Makes absolute sense.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON-RA!
HAIL MAAT!
HAIL SABNACK!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL UVALL!

HAIL TO SATAN'S VICTORY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
They are looking to create an African version of the EU it seems which will centralize the power in Africa into the hands of the few at the top who will take orders from the jews just like in the EU which was created by the Rothschilds and Warburgs.

The current ruler of Uganda is a dictator who has killed thousands plus, but that is fine by the jews at the top. Which shows all the "oh the humanity" crap about Idi Amin was phoney. The difference is Idi went against the jews openly and joined an anti-Zionist axis and openly supported and funded Palestine independence he even openly mentions the protocols of zion. So the jews destroyed his nation with a global economic boycott.

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:20:56 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

In conclusion,

Makes absolute sense.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON-RA!
HAIL MAAT!
HAIL SABNACK!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL UVALL!

HAIL TO SATAN'S VICTORY!
Africa is very 'rich' and they have in mind to exploit everything. In the material level it has materials like oil and Gold I think, but I don't know anything in depth. Its a bit 'chaotic' down there so lets put jew order here too. I mean they are so madly running behind control that their motives show so much. Especially recently. This kony campaign just gave it all out. Uganda has oil too, these golddiggers never stop. Its disgusting. You know whats worse? Gentile people are incapable to cause change without Satan and they know that preety well. If they are flesh and bones what they can do anyways. By creating the illusion of change and having power (as this phony, oh sorry I meant kony) video...Its like a way of calming down the need of people to rebel in stupid ways. They go to save Africa while America is burning! Thats really sick and inhuman as we would say, but the correct terminology is kike mentality, so exact opposite of what the whole campaign is virtually about. I wish I knew more in depth, when I have the time Ill go by your webpage HP Don to read everything about the Rothchilds etc as I only know the terminology and just generalized stuff about them being in control. Thanks a lot for the reply it meant a lot to me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL TO SATAN'S VICTORY!

That donat[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:20 AM

Hail Satan!

In conclusion,

Makes absolute sense.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON-RA!
HAIL MAAT!
HAIL SABNACK!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL UVALL!

HAIL TO SATAN'S VICTORY!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back