Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Consecration of items

metsaviha

In the past I have had little regard for moon phases and my workings should they be inconvenient for me. Generally, performing certain works out of the proper moon phase has not been an issue for me in the past but I am about to consecrate some items and JoS suggests it be done during a full moon.

I had made all the necessary preparations to do it today but realized we are under a waning moon. Could any of the more experienced members out there tell me whether or not the moon phase is so significant? I don't want to wait to consecrate my tools, but I don't want to risk weakening them or otherwise suffering adverse effects for consecrating them during a waning moon.

Thanks

I use to disregard the moon in my workings as well.. Personally, since I started incorporating the moon, my workings has been a lot stronger and effective (obviously unknowingly I did several workings during void etc.)..

Whether it matters I cannot say for sure, personally, I would wait till a full moon.

Hail Father Satan!!!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "metsaviha" <metsaviha@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:45:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Consecration of items
  In the past I have had little regard for moon phases and my workings should they be inconvenient for me. Generally, performing certain works out of the proper moon phase has not been an issue for me in the past but I am about to consecrate some items and JoS suggests it be done during a full moon.

I had made all the necessary preparations to do it today but realized we are under a waning moon. Could any of the more experienced members out there tell me whether or not the moon phase is so significant? I don't want to wait to consecrate my tools, but I don't want to risk weakening them or otherwise suffering adverse effects for consecrating them during a waning moon.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back