Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Connections to the Ancient ways?

[email protected]

Hello my brothers and sisters, i've been dedicated for two years now and i've noticed that I feel more connected to the ways the Ancient people lived. I say the ancients, because the modern world holds no intrest for me. This may be "childish", but does anyone else ever feel the same?

Hail Satan, Our One True Father!

Yes [/IMG]</var>rld and heal the environment. But we shall  see come the future.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 8:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Connections to the Ancient ways?

Hello my brothers and sisters, i've been dedicated for two years now and i've noticed that I feel more connected to the ways the Ancient people lived. I say the ancients, because the modern world holds no intrest for me. This may be "childish", but does anyone else ever feel the same?

Yes Shannon, I am right there with you sister. I feel there will be a time,when Father will need us to help the lost Gentile brothers and sisters.Remember all the anger we had,when we realized that the filthy kikes had been lying to us all a long?And how bad we felt?Well they are going to be devastated,when they realize,that all they put their hopes and dreams into, was all a big fucking lie.Then they will need someone to show them the way to Father,and that's where I want to be,when Father needs me to help them.Been thinking this awhile now sister.
Hail SatanBrian
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Connections to the Ancient ways?

Yes [/IMG]</var>rld and heal the environment. But we shall  see come the future.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 8:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Connections to the Ancient ways?

I would like to know how to became deticated? Everyone talks about it but I'm not sure what it exactly means. I'm new to this group and always have believed in Satan but would like to understand some of the terminology.

I am #1 and you no it!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:29 AM

I would like to know how to became deticated? Everyone talks about it but I'm not sure what it exactly means. I'm new to this group and always have believed in Satan but would like to understand some of the terminology.

I am #1 and you no it!

the r[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 12:29 PM

I am #1 and you no it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back