Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Connection between astral and physical in meditation and magick

wowaccountmark

Ok, I'm not gonna lie: I'm still, relatively speaking, VERY new to this. There is a lot I don't understand, and while I have 3 specific long term goals(please don't ask, I've been ridiculed before, but I truly believe them to be logical/possible)...I need a bit more information.

Ok so I have to ask..during meditation and what can be called magick that I have been performing, I direct energy into and out from my chakra points and aura. Where does the astral part of me take place in all this? Do I include it? Is there something on the site I've missed? I've been going through reading what I can, but, it gets painful reading it after a while.

That astral part, that "thing" or part of me that I send into the astral temple..or..I'm not even sure what it is. I can feel it and kinda direct it, but not only am I not 100% sure what it is, what does it do in meditation and magick? I can sorta project it into the temple, but, my consciousness stays in my body, so it's not astral projection..
yep, noob alert. I'll keep working on what I can of feeling and directing energy, but I'm gonna need some advice.

The chakras are part of your soul/astral body. Power meditations are about empowering your soul/astral body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

Ok, I'm not gonna lie: I'm still, relatively speaking, VERY new to this. There is a lot I don't understand, and while I have 3 specific long term goals(please don't ask, I've been ridiculed before, but I truly believe them to be logical/possible)...I need a bit more information.

Ok so I have to ask..during meditation and what can be called magick that I have been performing, I direct energy into and out from my chakra points and aura. Where does the astral part of me take place in all this? Do I include it? Is there something on the site I've missed? I've been going through reading what I can, but, it gets painful reading it after a while.

That astral part, that "thing" or part of me that I send into the astral temple..or..I'm not even sure what it is. I can feel it and kinda direct it, but not only am I not 100% sure what it is, what does it do in meditation and magick? I can sorta project it into the temple, but, my consciousness stays in my body, so it's not astral projection..
yep, noob alert. I'll keep working on what I can of feeling and directing energy, but I'm gonna need some advice.

Have you read these pages too?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

I mean why do you think that the astral part of yours it's totally inactive in other everyday activities, even totally physical ones? Your soul is the moving force behind your physical body, if it was inactive you would be totally mindless like a zombie or as if you were possessed.

Just because in most times it's united with your physical body and inside it, doesn't mean it's inactive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The chakras are part of your soul/astral body. Power meditations are about empowering your soul/astral body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@ wrote:

As they said it comes through meditating, but I find that while meditating if I try visualize my etheric body and the energy(though they arnt very detailed or strong) it helps a lot. At first our abilities in visualization are weak, but by constantly doing it you'll constantly get good at it (and this applies to many things in life). When you direct energy from your chakra points and your aura you are visualizing this. So keep meditating and keep visualizing and hopefully someday we'll feel the rise of the kundalini and we will be able to see astrally while in the physical at the same time!

HAIL SATAN :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

I thank you for this info, and I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think I called it, or even meant to call it, "inactive" in any way. I think I tried saying "I don't know how/where to use it", however, now I do. So much more knowledge..it impresses me how little I know yet how much I can learn..
thank you
(and yes I missed these pages, somehow. I'm not sure how)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Have you read these pages too?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

I mean why do you think that the astral part of yours it's totally inactive in other everyday activities, even totally physical ones? Your soul is the moving force behind your physical body, if it was inactive you would be totally mindless like a zombie or as if you were possessed.

Just because in most times it's united with your physical body and inside it, doesn't mean it's inactive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back